Cosplay Changing Room!!

Started by Miyori, May 24, 2006, 03:51:52 AM

Vensy

Quote from: Kertus on August 05, 2009, 10:58:17 AM
Simplest solution if you don't have a hotel room yourself, make friends and meet new people that have a hotel room, or plan only 1 cosplay per day.

Yeah... I usually try to plan only one cosplay a day. >.> I don't see how some people can do like four cosplays a day. xDD
Go to http://vensy.net for cosplay and art updates! :3
2011 Cosplay: Miku Hatsune, Flandre Scarlet, Black Gold Saw, Suika Ibuki~~[/center]

apsykes

Quote from: Vensy on August 05, 2009, 12:26:57 PM
Simplest solution if you don't have a hotel room yourself, make friends and meet new people that have a hotel room, or plan only 1 cosplay per day.

Yeah... I usually try to plan only one cosplay a day. >.> I don't see how some people can do like four cosplays a day. xDD

A Few Bottles of Energy Drinks and some dedication.
I TALK LIKE A TOYOTA, I DON'T WANNA STOP!

Vensy

Quote from: apsykes on August 20, 2009, 05:06:25 PM
Quote from: Vensy on August 05, 2009, 12:26:57 PM

A Few Bottles of Energy Drinks and some dedication.

I'd rather dedicate a full day to a cosplay.. o.O Get as many pictures in as a I can for that cosplay that day.. oh well.
Go to http://vensy.net for cosplay and art updates! :3
2011 Cosplay: Miku Hatsune, Flandre Scarlet, Black Gold Saw, Suika Ibuki~~[/center]

KyraEnsui

I like to cosplay according to what plans I have like gatherings and photoshoots; that is when I can change out about two cosplays per day. Not only that, having a hotel room is most likely a must if you live close by. Not only a place to sleep/nap, but privacy when changing out, putting your stuffs away, and/or hang out. I can say that it is all in planning and do it according what you're cosplaying too.

I mean, I'm sure most of us saw Bumblebee at Fanime 09 and having that change in like a restroom is not a good option. It is a good idea, but I am seeing most of cons over pros of having a cosplay changing room beside getting or sharing a room with someone. Last thing anyone needs are accidents where props and other items are left on the floor while changing or having their costumes dirty.

I like the idea of cosplay repair table though.

Stythys

...make friends and meet new people that have a hotel room...

this :D
"We should not be less than what we are."