Bleach DS Souten ni Kakeru Unmei

Started by joshness, May 24, 2006, 12:52:12 PM

joshness

First off, who has this game and is bringing it to Fanime?

Second, I just picked up this game at Fry's. Imagine my amazement when I am looking through the video game section, just browsing, not really looking to buy anything, when I suddenly see a Bleach DS title with a big sticker on the front that says, "Attention: This is a Japanese Import Game, all TEXT are in Japanese. Compatible with US Nintendo DS."

I blinked twice and quickly grabbed up the little Treasure (pun intended). What was even sweeter was the price. It was only $10 more then a regular DS game. I was expecting maybe $15 to $20 because it being a big retail type store, but the same price as places like Lik Sang?  I'm wondering now if there are any other import games that I should be looking for at Fry's.

I can't wait to go home and give it a try. It would be sweet if I had some people to play at Fanime. I'll probaly get my arse kicked, but whatever. I just read that the multiplayer single-cart is not restricted in anyways (except for the unlocked characters of the cart). So, if you want to give it a try let me know.

pandacon

I got it a while ago, I'll have it with me at Fanime, and be checking it every now and then to see if anyone nearby is playing.
I learned everything I needed to know about life from Hentai.

fullmetalneko

Crap i wish I saw this before the con!    I had my copy on hand, I have been dying to get some multi going on it.  Sadly I can't complete the challenge mode but I still have fun playing it =}
FanimeCon 2006 - Panels Head
Now Rena's Panel's Slave