Fanime 2006 image/photos links

Started by uBerLyNuMB, May 28, 2006, 02:52:18 PM

bahamutknightzero

GokuMew2

< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

KitsuneOniko

Anyone get pics of some of the staff at Fanime outta curiousity? Also anyone get shots from Stage Zero? XD
Fanime Volunteer 2003-2004
Fanime Dealership Staff 2005-2006
Fanime Live Programming Staff 2006
Fanime Programing Liaison 2006
Fanime Stage Zero Co-Producer 2006
Fanime Stage Zero Hostess 2007-Present <3

gmontem

Quote from: "KitsuneOniko"Anyone get pics of some of the staff at Fanime outta curiousity? Also anyone get shots from Stage Zero? XD
Took a few shots during the rock-scissors-paper game, the one Loktera participated. None of my photos are online yet.
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

ip136

Quote from: "gmontem"
Quote from: "KitsuneOniko"Anyone get pics of some of the staff at Fanime outta curiousity? Also anyone get shots from Stage Zero? XD
Took a few shots during the rock-scissors-paper game, the one Loktera participated. None of my photos are online yet.

Wheeeeeeeen are you going to put your god-like pictures online, George? :x I must get the one with Kevin going 'got yaoi', print it and spread it all over the folsom outlet where he works. *waves her hands* the evil scheming must continue! XP j/k.
Clicky my Art Pwease?

Shin

I was wondering if anybody has pictures of me or me with my friends (:. If you could send them to me that'd be awesome!

I'm the tall one in the big dress ^________^.

IamTetsuo

Shoot I was going to ask you guys for a photo, but then my friends dragged me off somewhere.  Sorry... :oops:

surfofpewter

Does anyone have any pictures of a blue haired/green eyed bondage fairy from Sunday night only.
Sara
ConOps Day Shift Lead
'08, '07, '06

Hyperian

my link works.. sorry i didnt check back for so long. It worked when i click on it.. i'll put it back up again.
I have the pictures in my blog so look on the right side of the page and see the blog logs.

//www.myspace.com/hyperian

gmontem

Quote from: "ip136"Wheeeeeeeen are you going to put your god-like pictures online, George? :x I must get the one with Kevin going 'got yaoi', print it and spread it all over the folsom outlet where he works. *waves her hands* the evil scheming must continue! XP j/k.
I'm feeling a little lazy to e-mail you right now so send me an e-mail for me to reply with Kevin piccies and maybe some dorky Rachel piccies when I unlazy myself.  >>
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

Jakotsu guy

I dont suppose anyone has a picture of the Luffy in black pants?

SukieNeko

On Saturday I cosplayed as Sakura from the second CCS movie. You know, the dress she wears during the play. Anyway I've been looking for a pic of me for a few days now. I know that I had my picture taken, so if someone could point me towards one that would be really apprieciated.

Thanks! ^^;

Moogleborg

Running on moé, 24/7/365.