Quote from: "Nina Star 9"
Quote from: "Chikiru"
And I'd also like to see Amano at Fanime. =3
that that is one of the reasons why i love you. :3 <3

i should make a peition. XD what, 5 people would sign it? XD ah well~
You might get more than you think. >.<
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Sora

"Don't give me any orders."

zoupzuop2

Ack! Where have I heard that name before?!? I hate these li'l brainfarts of mine.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

zoupzuop2

GWAAAAH! BRING KAPPEI YAMAGUCHI!!! The seiyuu for Ranma Saotome!

(...and, yes, I'll do this much, for the sake of a Ranma veteran...)

*SKWEE!*
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Sora

Yes, he's the seiyuu for Ranma, but also for Ryuichi-san! XD

Sora

Another suggestion: Asano Mayumi (voices Kurosaki Hisoka from Yami no Matsuei)

GokuMew2

Quote from: "serajwl"And I forget the name, but the guy who sings a lot of the stuff for the Gravitation anime.... Though that's highly improbable.
Kotani Kinya. .^^
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

serajwl

Quote from: "GokuMew2"
Quote from: "serajwl"And I forget the name, but the guy who sings a lot of the stuff for the Gravitation anime.... Though that's highly improbable.
Kotani Kinya. .^^

Hai! I want him!

Magical Senpai

Anyone from BangZoom! (esp Sandy Fox and Lex Lang)

mochyan

i'd like to see one really good jrock band at fanime.
i'd really like to see UVERworld or gazette, even nightmare.
asian kung-fu generation.

Chikiru

My friend would die out of happiness if Gazette came. XD

I'd die out of happiness if Kra did. =33

zoupzuop2

John Desire!
Dave Rodgers!
Domino!
Jenny ROM!

...yeah. You can catch what I'm driving at.

Shi_Musouka

- Yui Horie
- Little by little
- Harold Sakuishi
- Aya Hirano
- KOTOKO
- Orange Range
- The Pillows
- m-flo
- D'espairs Ray
- Blehhh.... I'm too lazy to go on...

I'd also like to see Guitar Vader make it to Musicfest next year. I was kinda sad about their unfortunate drop out. In terms of MusicFest bands, I personally think it should be a mix between popular and newer developing bands so that more attendees will be encouraged to attend. There are a number of attendees I know of that usually don't care for music, unless the bands are well known such as Gackt, so maybe if more people are lured into the event, the small crowd from this year will expand.

Though that's just a theory...

I won't waste my time listing all the other more popular guests I'd like to see since everyone already did it for me.

Sora

Oh, forgot these:
Arakawa Hiromu (creator of FMA)
Matsushita Yoko (creator of yami no matsuei)
Murakami Maki (creator of Gravitation)

Chikiru

I heard that Karma Shenjing was going to pause their activities after their performance at Jrock Con. Does anyone know anything about this? =|

Chikiru

Quote from: "Shi_Musouka"

I'd also like to see Guitar Vader make it to Musicfest next year. I was kinda sad about their unfortunate drop out. In terms of MusicFest bands, I personally think it should be a mix between popular and newer developing bands so that more attendees will be encouraged to attend. There are a number of attendees I know of that usually don't care for music, unless the bands are well known such as Gackt, so maybe if more people are lured into the event, the small crowd from this year will expand.

Though that's just a theory...

I think that your theory would actually work, if the bands were evenly distributed in terms of their turn in the actual concert (so that not a lot of people would leave right after "their band" finished playing).

We should try this out. =D

Yeah, I want to see Guitar Vader next year, too. Did their guitarist (or was it bassist?) get out of the hospital okay? =|

laminatedbunny

the musicfest is usually so awesome. :O In fact, it's the only reason why I attend Fanime. It just makes me disappointed that attendance for musicfest is usually so low. ._.

Acid_Android

Quote from: "laminatedbunny"the musicfest is usually so awesome. :O In fact, it's the only reason why I attend Fanime. It just makes me disappointed that attendance for musicfest is usually so low. ._.

^^;; that's the only reason I started going to Fanime, too ^^;;;

Speaking of MusicFest, I'd like to add a couple of suggestions:
ロードã,ªãƒ–メã,¸ãƒ£ãƒ¼ (Road of Major):
http://roadofmajor.jp/index.html

and because I know some people who are desperate to see them:
AAA
http://www.avexnet.or.jp/aaa/

and I can't believe I didn't even suggest this band in my first post on this thread even though I love them to pieces (it's probably not probable, but whatever):
acid android!! LOL :D
http://www.acidandroid.com/
MusicFest Manager 2009-Present
2008 MusicFest Guest Handler
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!