Guests I want for Fanimecon 2007!!

Started by Nina Star 9, May 29, 2006, 01:24:20 PM

Nina Star 9

need i say more? :P you can post you wild fantasies here, but i would perfer if it was kept within reason. (such as, say, no bands that have broken up. :P)

i think you all know who i want. <3

Vanessa

Someone from either Hello!Project or Johnny's Ent.

~~Loktera~~

Hmm... Having Hayashibara Megumi back (I still remember her from '99) would be kinda cool.

I also wouldn't mind seeing more J-Rock. (Not sure if this is reasonable or not, but...) Moi dix Mois springs to mind.

And also, Gackt...

>>

<<

>>

Okay so that last one is a bit of a stretch...

As far as artists or writers go, Obata Takeshi (Death Note and Hikaru no Go) and maybe Ken Akamatsu. That would be pretty cool.
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Kazuko

Moi Dix Mois would be cool, OOOH KAMIJO BRING HIM BACK <33333 and well

PLASTIC TREE!!!!!

:3 as for manga-ka i suggest still Mitsukazu Mihara

Spiritsnare

epic progressive

vox

FanFicGuru

More video game industry people...

representatives from Square Enix would rock!

Matt Greenfield would be cool

Bring back Sean (For the Eva panel)

I'll think of more... ^_^
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

lolitadesu

UVERworld!!!!!!!!!!

And if EVEN REMOTELY POSSIBLE, Gazette!

GokuMew2

MORE SEIYUU~~
Had a blast with Mizushima san and Sanada san this year so I would really love to see/meet more seiyuu at Fanime.

Seiyuu suggestions:
- Suwabe Junichi - Atobe Keigo (Prince of Tennis), Greed (FMA), Fuuma (X TV), etc - My favorite seiyuu! He even understands English! And he is the King of Dorkage. <3
- Suzuki Tatsuhisa - No. 1 (Cluster Edge), Ishii (DEAR BOYS), Pearl (Saint Beast), sang OP for Sukisho! (Just a Survivor) and ED for Tide-Line Blue (VOICE) - Such a funny/dorky guy! He hosts the radio show Shuuei Gakuen Otome Kenkyuubu (aka Otoken) with Suwabe. Hilarious stuff! Not to mention he's a real cutie~
- Suzumura Kenichi - Shinn (Gundam SEED DESTINY), Kamui (X TV), Dietrich (Trinity Blood), Hikaru (Ouran Koukou Host Club), etc - SuzuKen luv
- Konishi Katsuyuki - Hisagi (BLEACH), Hagi (BLOOD+), Soubi (LOVELESS), Kajimoto (Prince of Tennis), Kyou/Kyoushirou (Samurai Deeper KYO), etc - Konitan is mucho yum. Love his seme voice in BL dramas. .*_*
- Minagawa Junko - Ryoma (Prince of Tennis), Ritsuka (LOVELESS), Ayaka (Negima)
- Okiayu Ryoutarou - Tezuka (Prince of Tennis), Byakuya (BLEACH), Treize (Gundam W), Crawford (Weiss kreuz), etc

As for MusicFest guests:
- B'z
- ELLEGARDEN
- UVERworld
- Rie fu
- Younha
- HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR
- ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION

Mangaka:
- Yamane Ayano
- Sakuragi Yaya
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

fullmetalneko

Quote from: "~~Loktera~~"Hmm... Having Hayashibara Megumi back (I still remember her from '99) would be kinda cool.

I also wouldn't mind seeing more J-Rock. (Not sure if this is reasonable or not, but...) Moi dix Mois springs to mind.

And also, Gackt...

>>

<<

>>

Okay so that last one is a bit of a stretch...

As far as artists or writers go, Obata Takeshi (Death Note and Hikaru no Go) and maybe Ken Akamatsu. That would be pretty cool.

Gackt would be cool.   Id die and go to heaven if that happened.  He does own a place down in Los Angeles so its not quite as large a stretch as some others but yeah...  I have seen clips of him goofing off around LA and popping into KROQ down there.  So Ill keep my fingers crossed with ya.
FanimeCon 2006 - Panels Head
Now Rena's Panel's Slave

fullmetalneko

Quote from: "FanFicGuru"More video game industry people...

representatives from Square Enix would rock!

Matt Greenfield would be cool

Bring back Sean (For the Eva panel)

I'll think of more... ^_^

Being the Panels Ninja Ill try to work on getting Sean back for that panel.  I know a few people in the game industry from several companies.  Would there be an interest in more Video Game Industry releated panels?  We are getting running early on stuff so if people really want that start up a post over in the Panels section.  Particularly for Square-Enix, those guys are a tid bit hard to get ahold of.
Now Rena's Panel's Slave

Nina Star 9

just you watch. i am going to end up writing an entire 5-paragraph essay on why we need amano tsukiko at fanimecon 2007. :P

and i will drag in others. we WILL have her this next time. we will. just you watch...

Chikiru

Let's bring back mothercoat and Swinging Popsicle. =333 I miss them so much....

drallcome

Ayumi Hamasaki for musicfest..??

Oh yea.. if Hell froze over..hehe
Fanime Member since 1999

hellangel

CLAMP?? please??? I know they're going to AX, but can we have them at Fanime, too??
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Barnes

-Hiro-X (sp?)
-Robin Williams
-Santa Claus

more later.................
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

E-Chan

Quote from: "hellangel"CLAMP?? please??? I know they're going to AX, but can we have them at Fanime, too??
Go to AX, strategically cover them and surround them with fanime advertisements. pray they come. XD

I'd like to see more guests in general, but specifically, the people I'd truly love to see are all well beyond our current reach.
Watashi wa... Anata no Ushiro...

fullmetalneko

Quote from: "hellangel"CLAMP?? please??? I know they're going to AX, but can we have them at Fanime, too??

The fact that they are going to AX is something of a hell froze over kind of thing to begin with.  

My list of "If we get any of them I would die happy" guests would be:

Music:
-Gackt
-Janne Da Arc
-ZZ
-Orange Range

Artists:
-Oh Great!
-Ken Akamatsu
-Tite Kubo
-Koge Donbo
-Kouta Hirano
-Yashiro Nightow

Seiyuu:
-Seki Tomokazu
-Koyasu Takahito
-Aya Hisakawa
Now Rena's Panel's Slave

zoupzuop2

Jenny Rom
Naoki Maeda (sp?)
Dave Rodgers (sp?)
Mauro Farina
Reps from Avex Trax

(Get the picture?)
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

joshness

I'd like to see mothercoat and swinging popsicle make a return as well as zz.

I really wish we had a larger webcomic presence at fanime. Seems like fanime isn't friendly towards webcomic artists (or so I heard) Snafu-Dave was an awesome guest and I think he ended up doing 4 panels in total. I'd love for fanime to bring over Bleedman as his art is awesome. Can we somehow get Megatokyo back here to fanime? PLEASE?!? Ian from machall is now in the bay, can we bring him as well?

Eurobeat King

It would be nice to see some Eurobeat artists perform in-concert, like:

Dave Rodgers
Domino
Niko "Night of Fire"
Franz Tornado and the Bazooka Girls  (various ParaPara songs)

even MOVE for the Initial D fans would be cool!  8)
"Freedom is the right of all sentient cosplayers."