Guests I want for Fanimecon 2007!!

Started by Nina Star 9, May 29, 2006, 01:24:20 PM

Ayanami Rei First Child

I would just DIE if I could get an autograph from Rei's Japanese Voice Actress!! <3 <3 <3

Chikiru

SID! :D

That'd be fun~. Then went to ACEN before, didn't they? Maybe we can get them to come to Fanime this time around. =3333

Chikiru

Quote from: "Ayapon"
Quote from: "Chikiru"I hope staff from Guest relations are looking at these posts. X3

Don't worry, we're watching you.  :twisted:

XD That's freaky. But thanks!

Ayanami Rei First Child

I STILL say the subbed voice for Ayanami Rei from Neon Genesis Evangelion would be the BEST! <3 <3

Heck I'd even settle for the dubbed voice actress...

GokuMew2

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"I STILL say the subbed voice for Ayanami Rei from Neon Genesis Evangelion would be the BEST! <3 <3

Heck I'd even settle for the dubbed voice actress...
The chances of Hayashibara attending an overseas convention is rather next to nil. Don't get your hopes up.
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

Ayanami Rei First Child

Well I can always dream!! Besides....we could at least try for the dubbed voice of Rei... @.@

JapanFilesPress

How about LiN Clover, the rock band formed by Ren & Nao of GACKT fame?

Pretear2004

I'd have to say AKAISky, Orange Range, DEFINATELY UVERWORLD! YOU GOTTA LOVE THEM! People from Square Enix (YAY!)....and....OH! Voices of Ed and Al from Fullmetal Alchemist would be too kewl too! 8)

Chikiru

Quote from: "JapanFilesPress"How about LiN Clover, the rock band formed by Ren & Nao of GACKT fame?

Ah, Ren. I haven't heard anything of theirs before, although I would like to. *hint**hint*

Chikiru

Kazuko

x: as normal I want Plastic Tree here D<

but how about Shiina Ringo and  ALI Project :3

Asa_Gohan

I dont know if I said it in here already but i dont care....
HARD GAY
HARD GAY
HARD GAY
HARD GAY
HARD GAY
HARD GAY
HARD GAY

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

Chikiru

Hrm... Iunno... I would like all these big-named bands to come, but I'd rather be able to have more interaction with the indies bands that come (*cough*like this year?). Stage One was awesome. So maybe any indies bands? ^^

Tony

I could rant about Swinging Popsicle, Mothercoat, and so on all night - I've got them on my mp3 player and constantly listen to their tracks - but there's a few reasons they probably won't be coming back to FanimeCon anytime soon. There were a lot of miscommunications between us and their US reps, so a lot of expensive mistakes occurred. I don't think they'd want to work with me again.

Besides, our money is already earmarked... I don't think they'll come for free.

It sucks. I owe Junpei about a billion Cokes, too.
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014

Chikiru

poop. :| well, thanks for telling us, anyways. ^^ i'm done with college applications! (which means i can start posting in this topic again x3). Lessee... Mikuni Shimokawa . I loooooove her voice. x333

Cerise

Edward Elric's voice actor! Vic Mingnon (sp?)

Jonny Yong Bosch (who plays a ton of roles. Kaneda, Vash, Ichigo Kurosaki, etc.)

And I know it's technically not 'anime' but if we had the creators of 'Avatar: The Last Airbender' Mike Dimartino and Bryan Konietzko come(they did it at PMX), then I could die happy. (okay, maybe I wouldn't die happy, but at least I'd be happier.)
At my lemonade stand I used to give the first glass away free and charge five dollars for the second glass. The refill contained the antidote.
Emo Philips

Little_Calico

Quote from: "Cerise"Edward Elric's voice actor! Vic Mingnon (sp?)

Jonny Yong Bosch (who plays a ton of roles. Kaneda, Vash, Ichigo Kurosaki, etc.)

And I know it's technically not 'anime' but if we had the creators of 'Avatar: The Last Airbender' Mike Dimartino and Bryan Konietzko come(they did it at PMX), then I could die happy. (okay, maybe I wouldn't die happy, but at least I'd be happier.)

Ah! Johnny will be at Tales of Anime in San Mateo 6-8 April!!

http://www.talesofanime.com/content/view/31/28/

pandy.pie

{mid:night}! @____@
I'd give some of my soul to see them play at Fanime. I DEMAND THEY BE GUESTS.
<3