Crispin Freeman
Monica Rial

Manga:
Matsuri Hino
Kouta Hirano
Bisco Hatori

One can only hope for all of those.  :D

pockystix

So... does any staffers know if there's a possibility of anymore Japanese guests? (specifically voice actors)
New sn = Meirin

GokuMew2

Quote from: "pockystix"So... does any staffers know if there's a possibility of anymore Japanese guests? (specifically voice actors)
Seriously! I want more seiyuu~

And don't keep us in suspense! The con's only a month away. I'd really like to know who else Fanime has coming to the con. .^^;;;
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

FanFicGuru

Quote from: "GokuMew2"
Quote from: "pockystix"So... does any staffers know if there's a possibility of anymore Japanese guests? (specifically voice actors)
Seriously! I want more seiyuu~

And don't keep us in suspense! The con's only a month away. I'd really like to know who else Fanime has coming to the con. .^^;;;

10 bucks says they pull another 3-4 guests out of their...hat about a week before fanime.

I don't mind the suspense, as long as more guests are announced.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Chun

I'm just still surprised that Sekihiko Inui is actually coming. I threw it out there thinking it was a lost cause.

Awesome. I have  to get him to sign my volumes.

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

FanFicGuru

I didn't notice they added a guest. It doesn't say so on the main page. lol

Cool!
Swap meet staff - 2014

Eri

Quote from: "FanFicGuru"I didn't notice they added a guest. It doesn't say so on the main page. lol

Cool!

we'll get that fixed shortly...
Erica V.
On vacation for 2008

FanFicGuru

Quote from: "Eri"
Quote from: "FanFicGuru"I didn't notice they added a guest. It doesn't say so on the main page. lol

Cool!

we'll get that fixed shortly...

Thanks. Anyways, hopefully a few more guests will be announced soon.

Personally, I'm psyched about Play! and I will probably be waiting in line 3 hours early for a crapload of goodies. ^_^
Swap meet staff - 2014

Tony

Quote from: "FanFicGuru"10 bucks says they pull another 3-4 guests out of their...hat about a week before fanime.

I don't mind the suspense, as long as more guests are announced.
Our... hats... are only big enough for, uh, *looks* two more guests?
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014

GokuMew2

Quote from: "Tony"Our... hats... are only big enough for, uh, *looks* two more guests?
*crosses fingers for some really good (male =.x)  seiyuu*
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

phoenixphire24

And when will said "2 guests" be announced?

FanFicGuru

Two more guests on the way? That's good. ^_^
Swap meet staff - 2014

Jehuty

Two More???

"Crosses Fingers"
Here's hoping...
PRO-DUB
ENGLISH, Mother%@#!-er, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!

FanFicGuru

Quote from: "Jehuty"Two More???

"Crosses Fingers"
Here's hoping...

One of them looks like the President of Bandai. He's showing Gunbuster 2 and Wings of Rean. I'm pretty hyped about that.
Swap meet staff - 2014

phoenixphire24

I wonder if he's going to comment about the whole pricing issue...

FanFicGuru

NEW GUESTS!!!

Mari Iijima
Mari Iijima is well known for her work as Lynn Minmay in the Macross franchise, which many cite as the series that introduced anime into American pop culture. However, this talented musician, singer, and songwriter has a resume that far surpasses Macross.A true pop star, Mari Iijima is an accomplished singer and songwriter who has released numerous top 10 albums through Victor Entertainment Japan and Warner Music Japan. She has worked with some of the music industry's greatest musicians, both in Japan and in the U.S. Her songs and albums have also won several musical awards. Not limiting herself to music, Mari has also appeared in film, television, and on radio in both Japan and the U.S., which has also been award-winning work.

Reuben Langdon
Those who played Devil May Cry 3 and 4 may recognize Reuben Langdon as the voice of Dante. Mr. Langdon is a Los-Angeles-based actor, producer, and director who started his career in Japan on B-Fighter Kabuto and then worked in Hong Kong on films such as Jackie Chan's My Stunts, Gen-Y Cops, and The Medallion. Returning to the US, he appeared in CBS's Martial Law and Saban's Power Rangers. In addition, Mr. Langdon has performed in and coordinated motion capture shoots for interactive video games, including Star Wars: Jedi Knight II, Devil May Cry 3 and 4, and Deadrising. He also directed and edited an additional opening sequence for Devil May Cry 3.5 Special Edition. Mr. Langdon is co-founder of Just Cause Productions and is dedicated to raising the Action Cinema standard with a unique blend of Asian action flavor and Hollywood production values.

Asami Sanada
Where can we start with Sanada-san? She's played so many roles that differ so much - the hyperactive Dejiko in Digi Charat, the nerdy boy Jun Sakurada thrown into the world battling dolls in Rozen Maiden, the food fanatic Chizuko Oe in Mahoromatic, the cheerful, athletic girl Shina Tamai in the dark series Narutaru. Let's give Sanada-san a warm welcome!
Swap meet staff - 2014

Eri

Hm, yes, another guest...

We'll update the website with his info soon..

Something to do with a video game.. and an xBox 360.. Oh, why can't I remember the details..

:twisted:
Erica V.
On vacation for 2008

LadyKaren

Quote from: "Eri"Hm, yes, another guest...

We'll update the website with his info soon..

Something to do with a video game.. and an xBox 360.. Oh, why can't I remember the details..

:twisted:

Naruto was involved. I remeber that.

Eri

Quote from: "LadyKaren"Naruto was involved. I remeber that.

Aw, you gave it away.. I wanted people to guess for awhile :P

Nobody gets my sense of humor (or suspense) *sniff*
Erica V.
On vacation for 2008

LadyKaren

Quote from: "Eri"
Quote from: "LadyKaren"Naruto was involved. I remeber that.

Aw, you gave it away.. I wanted people to guess for awhile :P

Nobody gets my sense of humor (or suspense) *sniff*

... I guess you didn't get mine either.......
:P

In any case, there's still nothing given away...

When ARE we announcing that, btw?