Naruto Cosplay -- 2007!

Started by Blue Impulse, May 29, 2006, 04:16:43 PM

phr34kish

Lesse... I've been going to Fanime for a few years now and have finally decided to getting around to an actual cosplay.

You guys can go ahead and plan on me going as Tsunade for now. :0 It's still way in advance, and i haven't started yet... lol my biggest problem is i absolutly refuse to go cheap on the materials. xD

So we'll see how far i can get done in a year. :3

Samansa-chan

Well, considering this was my first cosplay ever even I have to admitt it seemed smaller than the other gatherings i'd seen so far. If anyone was wondering I was the ninja dressed completely in black with the fan, video camera, and light blue drawstring bag. Speaking of which I think i'll be going again as the same thing this year ^^ Sign me up under Generic Hidden Leaf!

Arg. Where would one find a picture of herself in her costume on the biiiig wide internet? I wonder I wonder.  :?  :?

Ayanami Rei First Child

I'm thinking I might try to do Kimimaru next year if I can get in contact with Orochimaru-sama. It's just an idea though, and I'm STILL unsure if it's something I want..

hellangel

-----------------Last Update: June 1, 2006-----------------

Day: Saturday
Time: TBA

Characters:

Anbu- Syxx
Hidden Leaf- Samansa-chan

Anko- Touya no Miko
Haku- di3m05
Ino- serajwl
Itachi- Hellangel (Anbu), sadistic-otaku
Kabuto- jess3zor
Kakashi- sheikfreak
Kiba- NaV, Kiba
Kimimaru- KillingYouGuy, Ayanami Rei First Child
Kisame- fr33lanc3r
Sakura- Itamiko (long hair)
Sasuke- Hellangel's brother (chibi)
Tsunade- phr34kish
Zabuza- DemonLordZabuza

People still deciding between multiple characters:

Blue Impulse - Kazekage or Kisame
Yukari Kaiba - Haku or Kiba
Zouri - Gaara or Sasori's puppet
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

sheikfreak

anyone know where I can find photos from the naruto gathering? I know there's a lot on cosplay.com. Anywhere else?
Down seven, up eight, and still falling...

di3m05

Quote from: "sheikfreak"anyone know where I can find photos from the naruto gathering? I know there's a lot on cosplay.com. Anywhere else?
BART-boy's got a bunch here: http://www.teammisaki.org/FanimeCon%202006/index23.html

Yukari Kaiba

did anyone get the picture of all the "perverts"? My camera had died so i didnt get anyone to take a picture for me (since i was Kakashi and i just had to be in the photo XD)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

PixieCat

I am in complete disbelief that this thread showed up already...

And that people have costumes picked out. Strange folk, all of you.
I'm sure I will HAVE a Naruto cosplay. What it will be remains to be seen.
<3 cosplaying obscure video game girls.
Next Cons:

Sac-Anime (?)
Yaoi Con

sheikfreak

Quote from: "di3m05"
Quote from: "sheikfreak"anyone know where I can find photos from the naruto gathering? I know there's a lot on cosplay.com. Anywhere else?
BART-boy's got a bunch here: http://www.teammisaki.org/FanimeCon%202006/index23.html

thanx!

...can't believe my wig looked that funky. I'll have to find a better one for next year...
Down seven, up eight, and still falling...

Samansa-chan

Quote from: "di3m05"

Hah!! I found two parts of me! i found a quarter of me and a whole HALF  Of me!

I must brag.

Neh, Not that good. ^^; first cosplay crappy costume. I LOVE IT! -hugs picture- considering it was my first costume I think I did pretty good.

Zouri

Well, since Gaara wasn't done in time, I'll definately have him ready by next year. Although I might do 2 Naruto characters. And if I do I'm definately going as Sasori's giant puppet-o-evil (totally forgot it's name).

serajwl

Hey... I have a request! DO you guys trhink we could have the gathering on Saturday in 07 asd opposed to sunday? This year I missed like, half the gathering due to masquerade practice... And I tend on being in the masquerade next year as well.

Would that be okay?

fr33lanc3r

count me in as kisame :3 (or any new akatsuki member that decides to show up in manga)

hellangel

Quote from: "serajwl"Hey... I have a request! DO you guys trhink we could have the gathering on Saturday in 07 asd opposed to sunday? This year I missed like, half the gathering due to masquerade practice... And I tend on being in the masquerade next year as well.

Would that be okay?

I agree. I had...5 different outfits to change into on Sunday, so moving this gathering would be nice ^^" Plus I'm going to be in Masquerade next year, so, yeah, clearing out Sunday would be great.

I've listed that as our day, until someone challenges it =]
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Blue Impulse

well my vote outrules everyone -- it's changed to saturday. ya.
0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

sadistic-otaku

I'll be going as Itachi again, I think ^^

serajwl

:P thanks Taylor. *noogie*

Ayanami Rei First Child

Well I'm really looking foward to taking pictures of all the Orochimarus, Hinatas, Sakuras, and ANKOS!! *_*

The_Merchant

Quote from: "serajwl"Hey... I have a request! DO you guys trhink we could have the gathering on Saturday in 07 asd opposed to sunday? This year I missed like, half the gathering due to masquerade practice... And I tend on being in the masquerade next year as well.

Would that be okay?

I'd have to second that and if it could be in the early afternoon would be cool too as a lot of the major gatherings for some of us clash during the later part
What Are Ya Buyin?

serajwl

Hmm... we shyould have another crazy event. Like what? I dont know....