Naruto Cosplay -- 2007!

Started by Blue Impulse, May 29, 2006, 04:16:43 PM

luckyends

who wants to see man temari again in 08? cause my friends are forcing me im just curiouse what you think
oh and if you cant remember wich one was me i was the one with the blue fan as aposed to white
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Tuxedo mask - Sailor moon - 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%
Captain Kuro - one piece 100%

luluuxduplica1223

Hi!I'm going to be Tenten all days unless I get more costumes!So put me down as Tenten,please!I might not be there though,Too much to do!= ^.^ = My friend might be Neji,too.But theres a very small chance of that.I'll possibly be holding a Neji plush toy the rest the days!If your being anyone from team Gai(Guy),I'll possibly get a picture with you!
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

Tabbychan

Hello then_n I will be Temari this year...-looks at luckyends- xD YAY! Man temari!!!!

luckyends

Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Tuxedo mask - Sailor moon - 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%
Captain Kuro - one piece 100%

narutofan17

Sooooooon....Jiraiya will be reborn again.....even more pervert then before. XD
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Zekke

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

BrightHeart76

I'm doing Tsunade this year.  Should be fun to be a part of a gathering.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

sonyatheunicorn

Hopefully im the only hinata at fanime 08 or at least less than 5 Hinata's at fanime

ill be going all the days so yeah

i just wanna feel original even though im not

D:<

KHfan-boy

I'll be going as deidara, but I have a strange idea, I don't want to start a rompous here, but I had this gathering idea of Org XIII against The Akatsuki, but, its just an idea. someone told me to pulicize it more, so, here it is

BrightHeart76

Hate to rain on your parade.  But my sister is doing Hinata too. At least you'll have company!   :D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

sonyatheunicorn

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on November 15, 2007, 06:12:15 PM
Hate to rain on your parade.  But my sister is doing Hinata too. At least you'll have company!   :D

XD i see
are you guys going the full days?
or just specific ones?

BrightHeart76

I don't know her schedule.  She'll at least be there during the day of the gathering, from there probably just when she feels like cosplaying.

dasutin26

For NAruto im going as SAi!!! (>___<)v

BrightHeart76

Guys, we should probably start discussing time and place.  They'll start assigning the spots in about a month and we need to be organized or we'll wind up at a bad time / place. 

By the way, who's in charge this year?  We're still working off the 2007 list far as I can tell, should we start a new thread for 2008?

I know I'm being a pest, sorry.  Let's make this a really great gathering!!!

kat-hime

Well, since there are 2 Hinatas
I think it's only fair to say that I'm going to be cosplaying as Hinata^^

Kage_pirateninja_wolf

I'll be cosplaying as Naruto like I did in '07 which was just what a few months ago. It was fun. My friends and I are going as
Iruka
Naruto
Sakura[unsure]
Sasuke[pending]
Hopefully the other two can make it.
Official:<br />.hack//GU  -Atoli -Ovan -Haseo<br /><br />Saiyuki  -Son Goku -Sha Gojyo -Hakuryu<br /><br />Gundam Seed Destiny  -Asuka Shin -Zala Athrun -Yamato Kira<br /><br />Possibilities: <br />Monochrome Factor -Akira Nikaido -Shirogane -Kengo Asamur

Baker!-!

im neji for two days so ya HI KAT-HIME

My mom aka lunawillow is going to be Kurenai
WAHHHHHHHHH where is patty and hiyori when you need them the most

cosplays for 09
main:Eevee ginjika ?%
Sides:Mitsuru 15% lol i have the hair naturally

BrightHeart76

If you want to be included on the Gathering list for 2008, please go to this thread http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,8418.0.html

We don't have a lot of people listed yet, but I think it's because most people posted on this thread for last years gathering.  Looking forward to a fun gathering in 2008!   ;D

localuvr

This year, I'll be Haku! And, I'm gonna help my friends with their Naruto cosplays. Especially my red head friend with her Gaara cosplay. T.T so much work, so little time.
I may be wearing the skirt on top, but underneath, I'm wearing the pants.