Naruto Cosplay -- 2007!

Started by Blue Impulse, May 29, 2006, 04:16:43 PM

fr33lanc3r

Quote from: "serajwl"Hmm... we shyould have another crazy event. Like what? I dont know....

well... they had ninja twister this year and last... maybe... ninja jump rope...? >_> i dont know i just woke up...

hellangel

...i didn't play ninja-ninja-anbu this year! o__o

-----------------Last Update: June 21, 2006-----------------

Day: Saturday
Time: TBA

Characters:

Anbu- Syxx
Hidden Leaf- Samansa-chan

Anko- Touya no Miko (?)
Haku- di3m05
Ino- serajwl
Itachi- Hellangel (Anbu), sadistic-otaku
Kabuto- jess3zor
Kakashi- sheikfreak
Kazekage- Blue Impulse
Kiba- NaV, Kiba
Kimimaru- KillingYouGuy, Ayanami Rei First Child
Kisame- fr33lanc3r
Sakura- Itamiko (long hair)
Sasuke- Hellangel's brother (chibi), fighter_for_hire (Emo!)
Tsunade- phr34kish
Yondaime- digimel11 (?)
Zabuza- DemonLordZabuza

People still deciding between multiple characters:

Yukari Kaiba - Haku or Kiba
Zouri - Gaara or Sasori's puppet
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Kiba

Haha, I don't know why, but I wanted to say thanks hellangel for always updating that list, even though it's so early on. ^_^ Maybe next year I'll go the entire weekend instead of just one day like I did this year. Anyway, the list reminds me I can't lame-out like I already did once. xD
Not funny...:(

hellangel

Quote from: "Kiba"Haha, I don't know why, but I wanted to say thanks hellangel for always updating that list, even though it's so early on. ^_^

no problem ^___^
Upcoming events:

Blue Impulse

I go hang out with the True Naruto Style guys for one weekend and you let my thread fall to page 2!?!?! WHATS THE DEAL PEOPLE! I NEED 100% POSTAGE
0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

serajwl

lawl. sorry man. I was having too much fun discussing fursuiting :P

I NEED OPINIONS.

Time jump Ino or regular Ino? :o

I'm replacing my crazy blue contacts and remaking my Ino costume, so maybe i can make a time jump? I WILL be the best Ino cosplayer foooreeever! bwahahahaha

fr33lanc3r

Kiba

Gah, I'm a loser, I completely forgot about time jump Kiba. Hm...would that be easier than earlier Kiba? I have no idea, I don't even have a pic. >.< ( aww...poor Akamaru will have to stay tiny either way xD )
Not funny...:(

Blue Impulse

Okay, i'm gonna be going as the Kazekage for sure, fuck Kisame, I love the hat.

Also, TNS the movie will be showing at AX! Everyone go to...

http://forums.anime-expo.org/index.php?showtopic=2888&st=0&p=93606&#entry93606

if you're going to AX and post that you want it shown!

hellangel

Quote from: "Blue Impulse"Okay, i'm gonna be going as the Kazekage for sure, fuck Kisame, I love the hat.

Updated ^___^
Upcoming events:

Blue Impulse

Okay, change of plans AX mods are being lame and won't show TNS the movie. Don't go.

Touya no Miko

On second thought, there's a possible chance I might not cosplay as a Naruto  character. Sorry guys, it's just I just got a whole bunch of different ideas for cosplay. ^^;
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

fighter_for_hire

I'll probably be Emo Sasuke again aka slave to Inner Sakura (if I can convince my friend to cosplay as her again) and maybe i'll have the cursed seal *shrugs*

wow i feel special i was right in the middle of that picture XD
http://www.teammisaki.org/FanimeCon%202006/DCFC0594.html

serajwl

Ey, Taylor, I'm getting Taisen 4 and a freeloader, so we should make a team! I played with Jiraiya and I wasnt too bad :o but after playing, i feel the need to do it again >)

lol. let's re-enact the TNS movies. LIVE!

Blue Impulse

lol... .... i'm really tired....

6 hours of Smash ... XD

MisakiFan41

already? man I'm about to help coordinate the AX naruto gathering @___@;;;;;

and thats gonna be hard as hell @@;;;

but ey I'll put whatever skills I get from AX and bring em back to this gathering =D

and I'll see whats a good spot to move the gathering to after we take group photos and such. I might try something different next year than what happened this year =D

On yet another break....

digimel11

dear goodness it's early for cosplay ideas...hmmm well, let's see...I'm DEFINITELY going to finish my costume this time. I just can't decided who yet but i was thinking Yondaime. i'm not sure yet but i'll probably change my mind again before Fanime.
COSTUME PLANS FOR FANIME 2007: ???

sharingannosasuke

Quote from: "fighter_for_hire"I'll probably be Emo Sasuke again aka slave to Inner Sakura (if I can convince my friend to cosplay as her again) and maybe i'll have the cursed seal *shrugs*

hey i remember you! i wanted to "borrow" you for a minute but you ran off... sigh... i was a sasuke on that day too..
feh.. nani wo mitsumeteiru darou

fighter_for_hire

Quote from: "sharingannosasuke"
Quote from: "fighter_for_hire"I'll probably be Emo Sasuke again aka slave to Inner Sakura (if I can convince my friend to cosplay as her again) and maybe i'll have the cursed seal *shrugs*

hey i remember you! i wanted to "borrow" you for a minute but you ran off... sigh... i was a sasuke on that day too..

Oh? I'm sorry! XD Maybe next year? lol

serajwl

Next year I think i'm gonna go molest a bunch of Sasukes >)

bwahahaha