Naruto Cosplay -- 2007!

Started by Blue Impulse, May 29, 2006, 04:16:43 PM

Monica

Quote from: "serajwl"I always kill threads =(

I was thinking yesterday. And if I was a guy I'd hella cosplay as Zaku. Has anypne ever seen a real life zaku cosplay? I haven't...

http://www.fairvue.com/developments/cnanime2005/zaku.jpg

Here ya go Sera

serajwl

Pfft. I already found all the google ones.

TheDarkenedElf

Hey all.
Er, next year I'll proubably wear my Kyuubi again.  ^^ Though, this time I'll try to make the mask so I can.. y'know.. breathe and NOT die.. o.o;

I'm also planning on making a Sakura costume or two.  Time jump and rocker (from the art book where Sakura's on guitar, Sasuke's on bass, Kakashi drums and Naruto vocals), though I may or may not bring Rokura. (What I've dubbed Rocker Sakura ^^)

Anyways, I can't wait.  ^^

hellangel

I'm back from AX, so here's your updated list!

(TheDarkenedElf, I put you down as Kyuubi, but I wasn't sure if that's the one you're going to wear to the gathering. Feel free to correct me if necessary ^___^)

-----------------Last Update: July 13, 2006-----------------

Day: Saturday
Time: TBA

Characters:

Anbu- Syxx
Hidden Leaf- Samansa-chan

Anko- Touya no Miko (?)
Chouji- BunofGovt
Haku- di3m05
Hinata- Yunri-Chan
Ino- serajwl
Itachi- Hellangel (Anbu), sadistic-otaku
Jiraiya- Jehuty
Kabuto- jess3zor, TF member
Kakashi- sheikfreak
Kazekage- Blue Impulse
Kiba- NaV, Kiba
Kimimaru- KillingYouGuy, Ayanami Rei First Child
Kisame- fr33lanc3r
Kyuubi- TheDarkenedElf
Orochimaru- Ska_Kitti
Rock Lee- Moogleborg
Sakura- Itamiko (long hair)
Sasori- The_Merchant
Sasuke- Hellangel's brother (chibi), fighter_for_hire
Tsunade- phr34kish, TF member
Yondaime- digimel11 (?)
Zabuza- DemonLordZabuza

People still deciding between multiple characters:

Yukari Kaiba - Haku or Kiba
Zouri - Gaara or Sasori's puppet
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Ska_Kitti

o_o Ah.. first ever Naruto cosplay. *cheers* I'll add a couple more to the group:

TF Members: Tsunade, Kabuto
Jehuty: Jiraiya
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

hellangel

Upcoming events:

Moogleborg

I might possibly be Rock Lee for next years Fanime! ^_^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

BunofGovt

hellangel - is it possible to move the list to page one, so we don't have to search through all the pages for the updated list?

My friends are talking me into a Naruto cosplay and I'm almost decided on trying a winged Chouji for 2007.  But there's a minor character in one of the filler episodes that looked fairly easy (the curry-making grandma), or the Raiga/Ranmaru characters in the same storyline (which would be more complicated but if anyone saw my Kenpachi/Yachiru outfit, they'll know what lengths I'll go to for cosplay  :wink: ).
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Yunri-Chan

Yah, I was the Hinata that was stupid enough hide behind a tree when the Naruto came. ><' I thought it was cute at the time, but now... I see how stupid I am.... >.> lol This was my first gathering, and I found it really fun. But there are suprisingly few pics post up for it... or at least like none of me. lol Does anyone have the Team 8 pic, btw?

Alrighties, I'm planning to do Hinata again next year, but probably TJ, since I don't want to use that costume for an year. x_x; lol And I'm also playing with the idea of doing Akamaru [partnering up with Heat, the Kiba who was in the tree], but like.... in that whatever-jutsu-thing-it's-called where he looks like Kiba, so I'll just get doggy ears or whatever. lol :3
ℓα ℓαℓ αℓα~
ccs sakura [9O%]
hatsune miku [9O%]
secret! [9O%]
2O1O? ideas pending ~
私は愛する~사랑해 × loveyou ♡
synesthesia C:

Blue Impulse

Hey I remember you hinata..... i think.
0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

hellangel

Quote from: "BunofGovt"hellangel - is it possible to move the list to page one, so we don't have to search through all the pages for the updated list?

ah...no not really? i didn't start this thread, so i can't change the first post. that's why i move the list to the next page whenever another one starts up ^^" so, if you find the list on the last page, that's the updated on.

i *could* put it in a post i made on the first page, though. would you people prefer that?
...then i'd have to go back and delete all the other lists so people won't get confused...
Upcoming events:

Yunri-Chan

Quote from: "Blue Impulse"Hey I remember you hinata..... i think.

Ha ha, really? Thanks, glad to know I didn't like... die or something... >< lol

hellangel~ *nods* You should edit that page one post... and if you don't want to put the list there, you can always post something about going to the most recent entry or something. Iono. >.>
ℓα ℓαℓ αℓα~
ccs sakura [9O%]
hatsune miku [9O%]
secret! [9O%]
2O1O? ideas pending ~
私は愛する~사랑해 × loveyou ♡
synesthesia C:

Kiba

Oh I don't know, I sort of liked seeing the updated list on each page. Like you said, you put it on every new page so it's not exactly the hardest thing in the world to find. Well, maybe that's just me, but I like being reminded, it shows you're on top of things, and well..just my opinion I guess. ^^
Not funny...:(

Gaara N Rock Lee

ummm i may be a little misinformed.... but is cosplay only in CA??? cuz i REELY have been wanting to go to a con but i never get the chance... so i was wondering if in 2007 maybe they will have it in new york or baltimore or just sumwhere on the east coast!?!?!?!? ARRGGHH!

serajwl

Are you kidding me? Otakon is in Baltimor. It's the biggest con on the east coast.

BunofGovt

Quote from: "hellangel"
Quote from: "BunofGovt"hellangel - is it possible to move the list to page one, so we don't have to search through all the pages for the updated list?

ah...no not really? i didn't start this thread, so i can't change the first post. that's why i move the list to the next page whenever another one starts up ^^" so, if you find the list on the last page, that's the updated on.

i *could* put it in a post i made on the first page, though. would you people prefer that?
...then i'd have to go back and delete all the other lists so people won't get confused...

If you edit your post on the first page and include the date updated/edited, you don't have to delete the other lists because they're dated also.  But what Kiba says is okay too.  i didn't realize it myself until I reread this thread, it's interesting seeing who's posted and whatnot, etc.

Quote from: "Kiba"Oh I don't know, I sort of liked seeing the updated list on each page. Like you said, you put it on every new page so it's not exactly the hardest thing in the world to miss. Well, maybe that's just me, but I like being reminded, it shows you're on top of things, and well..just my opinion I guess. ^^

I'd probably end up re-reading the whole thread again anyway just for fun!   :D
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Gaara N Rock Lee

ooo sweet so there is a con on the east coast...yes!!!!! but when is otakon????

serajwl

hellangel

Quote from: "Gaara N Rock Lee"ummm i may be a little misinformed.... but is cosplay only in CA??? cuz i REELY have been wanting to go to a con but i never get the chance... so i was wondering if in 2007 maybe they will have it in new york or baltimore or just sumwhere on the east coast!?!?!?!? ARRGGHH!

are you kidding? COSPLAY IS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...yeah. Well, on the East Coast, there's a few LARGE ones, but not a lot of smaller ones (there's only a few). Unlike San Francisco, where you can randomly walk into one on accident...

But, yeah, Otakon is there. I think there's a few large ones in Florida, too? And some in New York. Eh. I'd have to go look them up...

Quote from: "BunofGovt"I'd probably end up re-reading the whole thread again anyway just for fun!   :D

Ugh. When I started keeping the list last-last year, I started in the middle of the year, so I had to go through EVERY ENTRY to make sure I didn't miss anyone. Trust me, re-reading the thread gets kind of painful after a while, especially since half our conversations here don't make sense (which is part of the fun ^^")...

----

To compromise on the Cast List Placement discussion, I'll update the one on the FIRST page AND keep an updated on on the LAST page. So there you go. Yayness.
Upcoming events:

The_Merchant

Quote from: "hellangel"I'm back from AX, so here's your updated list!

(TheDarkenedElf, I put you down as Kyuubi, but I wasn't sure if that's the one you're going to wear to the gathering. Feel free to correct me if necessary ^___^)

-----------------Last Update: July 11, 2006-----------------

Day: Saturday
Time: TBA

Characters:

Anbu- Syxx
Hidden Leaf- Samansa-chan

Anko- Touya no Miko (?)
Chouji- BunofGovt
Haku- di3m05
Hinata- Yunri-Chan
Ino- serajwl
Itachi- Hellangel (Anbu), sadistic-otaku
Jiraiya- Jehuty
Kabuto- jess3zor, TF member
Kakashi- sheikfreak
Kazekage- Blue Impulse
Kiba- NaV, Kiba
Kimimaru- KillingYouGuy, Ayanami Rei First Child
Kisame- fr33lanc3r
Kyuubi- TheDarkenedElf
Orochimaru- Ska_Kitti
Rock Lee- Moogleborg
Sakura- Itamiko (long hair)
Sasuke- Hellangel's brother (chibi), fighter_for_hire
Tsunade- phr34kish, TF member
Yondaime- digimel11 (?)
Zabuza- DemonLordZabuza

People still deciding between multiple characters:

Yukari Kaiba - Haku or Kiba
Zouri - Gaara or Sasori's puppet

Oi you forgot me <ish sad> I'm hoping to god I get my Sasori costume done in time.  I know it's a while off but it is a big project nonetheless.
What Are Ya Buyin?