Naruto Cosplay -- 2007!

Started by Blue Impulse, May 29, 2006, 04:16:43 PM

Ska_Kitti

I've been revamping my cosplay schedule for Fanime 2007. If all looks as it's scheduled, I may not be able to reconstruct Orochimaru, let alone commission Tsunade or Jiraiya. I'll know by April or March. Until then, please take them off the list.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

hellangel

-----------------Last Update: November 17, 2006-----------------

Day: Saturday
Time: TBA

Characters:

Akatsuki- Samansa-chan
Anbu- Syxx

Akamaru- PacificPikachu
Anko- Touya no Miko (?)
Chouji- BunofGovt
Gaara- Krysta
Haku- di3m05, Yukari Kaiba
Hinata- Yunri-Chan, Ruby, Shenanigan
Ino- serajwl
Itachi- Hellangel (Anbu), sadistic-otaku
Jiraiya- Otaking007
Kabuto- jess3zor, TF member
Kakashi- sheikfreak, Tiger
Kazekage- Blue Impulse
Kiba- NaV, Kiba
Kimimaru- KillingYouGuy
Kisame- fr33lanc3r
Kotetsu- luckyends
Kyuubi- TheDarkenedElf
Naruto- Lunapokema (Yaoi)
Rock Lee- Moogleborg
Sakura- Itamiko (long hair)
Sasori- The_Merchant
Sasuke- uzutake (Sailor Scout), sharingannosasuke, Hellangel's brother (chibi)
Tsunade- phr34kish
Yondaime- digimel11
Zabuza- DemonLordZabuza

People still deciding between multiple characters:

Zouri - Gaara or Sasori's puppet
Jyunishinsho - Zabuza or Sasuke
Zouri - Gaara or Sasori's puppet
Jyunishinsho - Zabuza or Sasuke
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

LinLinLucy

I'll say this, either myself OR Drallcome are going to do a naruto character cosplay.....

Which one, you'll have to wait and see!!

uzutake

I'm gonna be a Sasuke-Senshi (Sailor Sasuke) for Halloween, so I might make it to Fanime as it as well! XD

Ayanami Rei First Child

Wait....I can't be kimimaru...I don't have the build for it...and I can't really afford it :cry:  :cry:

Lunapokema

Yosh! I'll be back again for the '07 con as Yaoi!Naruto. (With so many Naruto cosplayers you have to make youself somewhat unique) Ugh. ;; I'm so bummed right now cause I missed the Yaoi-con. I got the dates all screwed up. I thought it started on the 28th and it just ended yesterday (22nd)!! QQ ::sobs:: So I wasted money on the registration and hotel. >< Someone comfort me... But I hope to make up for this error by coming to fanime again and hopefully attending Anime Expo for first time. So I hope to see you all there. ^^ Do you think any of the ninja's will climb trees again?
Fanime 2013 Cosplay:
Jack Frost (RotG)
Monkey D. Luffy (OP){Series start;2YL;Film Z}
Princess Luna (MLP)

Yaoi Is My Anti-Drug
Anime: Crack is Cheaper... XD

fighter_for_hire

Well it turns out Emo Sasuke (me) will not be going to Fanime next year T.T I'm grounded so... yeah ... Well see ya in 2008 if i dont get grounded ^^'

Shenanigan

I should be tagging along with PacificPikachu dressed as Hinata, so you can put me down. If all goes well I should also be dragging a Shino along with me, but that's only if he gets me the materials soon enough for me to get the costume together for him...
Hey Look!  It's a pretzel!

PacificPikachu

Quote from: "Shenanigan"I should be tagging along with PacificPikachu dressed as Hinata, so you can put me down. If all goes well I should also be dragging a Shino along with me, but that's only if he gets me the materials soon enough for me to get the costume together for him...

*Waves* Wonderful! Can't wait to see you there! We'll have to get together all of Team Eight and run around causing chaos. :D

Maybe I will have to set aside time outside the gathering to wear the Akamaru costume... I'm going to be spending most of my cosplay time in the Teto (from Nausicaa) costume that I'm just about to start, but I'll have to find some time in my schedule to wear Akamaru for a little while, too.

Yukari Kaiba

ive decided that ill be going as Haku, so you can take me off the undecided list ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Yunri-Chan

QuoteMaybe I will have to set aside time outside the gathering to wear the Akamaru costume... I'm going to be spending most of my cosplay time in the Teto (from Nausicaa) costume that I'm just about to start, but I'll have to find some time in my schedule to wear Akamaru for a little while, too.

OMG, were you the big Akamaru last year? *stare* I'm the Hinata who was hugging you in the Team 8 shot at the gathering! And met you again at AOD. ^-^; Woot. I wanna join the Team 8 rampage... lol I'm planning to cosplay time-skip Hinata this year. Woot. x3
ℓα ℓαℓ αℓα~
ccs sakura [9O%]
hatsune miku [9O%]
secret! [9O%]
2O1O? ideas pending ~
私は愛する~사랑해 × loveyou ♡
synesthesia C:

PacificPikachu

Quote from: "Yunri-Chan"
QuoteMaybe I will have to set aside time outside the gathering to wear the Akamaru costume... I'm going to be spending most of my cosplay time in the Teto (from Nausicaa) costume that I'm just about to start, but I'll have to find some time in my schedule to wear Akamaru for a little while, too.

OMG, were you the big Akamaru last year? *stare* I'm the Hinata who was hugging you in the Team 8 shot at the gathering! And met you again at AOD. ^-^; Woot. I wanna join the Team 8 rampage... lol I'm planning to cosplay time-skip Hinata this year. Woot. x3

I most certainly was! Yay, it'll be fun to see you again! :D Please do join the rampage--it'll be beautiful! Looking forward to seeing your new costume, too~! I love Hinata's time-skip outfit.

Oh, and you have seen this picture of us, right?

That's actually probably my favorite picture of my costume, in large part because it makes it so much cuter with you hugging me. :3 Makes it seem kind of like something that would happen in canon, in a way.

hellangel

Behold, I am not dead!!! *gaspola!!!*

...and the list has been updated. Yes.
Upcoming events:

The_Merchant

Quote from: "Lunapokema"Yosh! I'll be back again for the '07 con as Yaoi!Naruto. (With so many Naruto cosplayers you have to make youself somewhat unique) Ugh. ;; I'm so bummed right now cause I missed the Yaoi-con. I got the dates all screwed up. I thought it started on the 28th and it just ended yesterday (22nd)!! QQ ::sobs:: So I wasted money on the registration and hotel. >< Someone comfort me... But I hope to make up for this error by coming to fanime again and hopefully attending Anime Expo for first time. So I hope to see you all there. ^^ Do you think any of the ninja's will climb trees again?

Damn that sucks you couldn't make it to Yaoi con.  It was my first one actually and I had a blast but you're going to your first AX?  Awesome, you'll have a lot of fun and probably not get any sleep XD
What Are Ya Buyin?

luckyends

ummm hey im gona be cosplaying as 2 naruto characters well that is if i get them done tell me if you want kotetsu hagane or shino ive got kotetsu done and shinos almost there ^_^
but ya sry kotetsus a secondary character or is that good that im doing him?
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Tuxedo mask - Sailor moon - 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%
Captain Kuro - one piece 100%

Otaking007

I'm going to try and pull off Jiraiya. I have most of the costume done already, however I'm having trouble making a wig. Could anyone give any suggestions?

hellangel

Quote from: "luckyends"ummm hey im gona be cosplaying as 2 naruto characters well that is if i get them done tell me if you want kotetsu hagane or shino ive got kotetsu done and shinos almost there ^_^

Which one are you planning on wearing to the gathering?
Upcoming events:

luckyends

Quote from: "hellangel"
Quote from: "luckyends"ummm hey im gona be cosplaying as 2 naruto characters well that is if i get them done tell me if you want kotetsu hagane or shino ive got kotetsu done and shinos almost there ^_^

Which one are you planning on wearing to the gathering?
probably kotetsu since you probably wont have him...
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Tuxedo mask - Sailor moon - 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%
Captain Kuro - one piece 100%

hellangel

Upcoming events:

rock_lee_stalker_*stalks*

mmm... mabeh i shud go as Rock Lee discuised as tobi!!!! or juzz rock lee.. i donnno!!! ><!!!
if i am sad, make me happy, if im happy, make me sad