Naruto Cosplay -- 2007!

Started by Blue Impulse, May 29, 2006, 04:16:43 PM

BSaphire

Quote from: "hellangel"But we might show up anyway, for photos ^__~ (And I'm still doing the list, so NYAH)
Sorry hellangel ~_~ I forgot who was running what when I mentioned BartBoy. If your running the list then let me know when it's all a GO!
Just want to make sure the Naruto Peeps get a good time and it helps other gatherings so that they can plan around you ^^)

Arigato
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

MisakiFan41

Quote from: "BSaphire"
Quote from: "hellangel"But we might show up anyway, for photos ^__~ (And I'm still doing the list, so NYAH)
Sorry hellangel ~_~ I forgot who was running what when I mentioned BartBoy. If your running the list then let me know when it's all a GO!
Just want to make sure the Naruto Peeps get a good time and it helps other gatherings so that they can plan around you ^^)

Arigato
BSaphire

hellangel is taking care of the list for this forum not me ^^;;;

I'm taking care of the cosplay.com forum's list lol

reason why I'm asking for a early meet up is because with the release of KH2 and falling on a saturday and seeing how huge it was at AX, its about to become apart of the big gatherings now. that's why i'll be running this gathering (on behalf of cosplay.com of course) and making my attempts at trying something new. hope it helps out =D

wish all the coordinators who are running this gathering the best of luck!

On yet another break....

Yunri-Chan

Ohh, this is just a random comment, but I'd like to note that there's also going to be a Sexy no Jutsu gathering run by YuffieK, and you may want to keep that in mind. I'm pretty sure it'll be going on a couple hours before the Naruto gathering so yeah. :]
ℓα ℓαℓ αℓα~
ccs sakura [9O%]
hatsune miku [9O%]
secret! [9O%]
2O1O? ideas pending ~
私は愛する~사랑해 × loveyou ♡
synesthesia C:

hellangel

Update. Yay.

Any agreement on time, yet?

----------------Last Update: February 24, 2006-----------------

Day: Saturday
Time: 1 PM

Characters:

Anbu- Syxx

Akamaru- PacificPikachu
Anko- Touya no Miko (?)
Chouji- BunofGovt, Samansa-chan (SNJ), Zekke
Gaara- Krysta, YuffieK's friend (SNJ)
Haku- di3m05, Yukari Kaiba, AkiraOmega
Hiashi- MisakiFan41
Hinata- Yunri-Chan, Ruby, Shenanigan, IHS UG
Ino- serajwl
Itachi- sadistic-otaku
Jiraiya- Otaking007
Kabuto- jess3zor, TF member
Kakashi- sheikfreak, Tiger, YuffieK's friend (SNJ), IHS UG
Kankuro- IHS UG
Kazekage- Blue Impulse
Kiba- NaV, Kiba, YuffieK's friend, IHS UG
Kimimaru- KillingYouGuy
Kisame- fr33lanc3rs
Kyuubi- TheDarkenedElf
Naruto- Lunapokema (Yaoi), Defective naruto (Time Jump), IHS UG (Time Jump)
Neji- IHS UG
Rock Lee- Moogleborg, YuffieK (SnJ)
Sakura- Itamiko (long hair), IHS UG
Sasori- The_Merchant
Sasuke- uzutake (Sailor Scout), sharingannosasuke, jimmycosplay
Temari- luckyends
TenTen- ilikeolive, IHS UG
Tsunade- phr34kish
Yondaime- digimel11
Zabuza- DemonLordZabuza, Yukari Kaiba's sister

People still deciding between multiple characters:

Zouri - Gaara or Sasori's puppet
Jyunishinsho - Zabuza or Sasuke
Zouri - Gaara or Sasori's puppet
Jyunishinsho - Zabuza or Sasuke
YuffieK- Hinata or SNJ Rock Lee
Ren_Zhao- Sasuke or Naruto
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

MisakiFan41

Quote from: "Yunri-Chan"Ohh, this is just a random comment, but I'd like to note that there's also going to be a Sexy no Jutsu gathering run by YuffieK, and you may want to keep that in mind. I'm pretty sure it'll be going on a couple hours before the Naruto gathering so yeah. :]

i'm pretty sure Yuffie will be taking care of that gathering, unless they invade this gathering with a passion..

someone better bring the tissues XD

I've started the voting for 1:00PM on saturday, I'll end it on the 23rd with the final results, the same should go here as well.

everybody cool with that?

On yet another break....

Zekke

Hello everyone!!! Man its good to be back.

ok after a not so well done cosplay last year, Im going to hopefully cosplay this year as Chouji. Yea, I found out a while ago that Im pretty much a clone or Dopplerganger of him, so hopefully it'll go better this year. ^_^

Samansa!! hey, long time no chat, sweet SNJ Chouji, this'll be way better than last years cosplay  :)

Yunri-Chan

I'll just copy/paste what I typed at C.Com. xD

Would it be possible to have it at 2 PM, actually? x_x; I mean, I'm totally fine with 1, it just might be easier for me personally to have it at two because the SnJ gathering is going to be before this, and although there hasn't been a set time for that, it'd be great if there could be a longer break between these two. ^^'

If we can only get 1 PM though I'm still completely okay with it though. :]
ℓα ℓαℓ αℓα~
ccs sakura [9O%]
hatsune miku [9O%]
secret! [9O%]
2O1O? ideas pending ~
私は愛する~사랑해 × loveyou ♡
synesthesia C:

MisakiFan41

Quote from: "Yunri-Chan"I'll just copy/paste what I typed at C.Com. xD

Would it be possible to have it at 2 PM, actually? x_x; I mean, I'm totally fine with 1, it just might be easier for me personally to have it at two because the SnJ gathering is going to be before this, and although there hasn't been a set time for that, it'd be great if there could be a longer break between these two. ^^'

If we can only get 1 PM though I'm still completely okay with it though. :]

It all depends on what people vote on, remember there's more people that desire 1 and or 2 as well as the host of the other gathering running it to the groups desire as well.

On yet another break....

sharingannosasuke

tear.. thanks for your support hellangel..
sigh..
feh.. nani wo mitsumeteiru darou

jimmycosplay

i should be going as sasuke. and i dont mind which ever time.

Zekke

Anyone seen a custom Chouji Headband? I remember seeing a site with one, but I cant rememeber what the site name was  :evil:  :cry:

YuffieK

Yeah, I'm running the SnJ gathering, and 1 is okay, but I'd prefer if this gathering was at 2 *nods*
but if it's more convenient for people at 1 than I have no problem with that ^^

our SnJ gathering is looking to be around... 12-ish *nods*

Defective naruto

hmm can seem to find my post on here........wonder why *glares at bart boy* anyways yep looks like everybody will be there to this gathering. I alrady said who I am going to be so I dont want to annoy everyone who I am going to be and what not. but yea cant wait.
-uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hi ^^*
hinata is mine! \_/

YuffieK

How does 1:30 for this gathering sound to you guys? :3

Oh, and hellangel, I'ma be SnJ Rock Lee for this~ <3

MisakiFan41

Alright, the deadline has been reached, the time for this gathering will be at 1:00PM at the front of the convention center. The votes from here & fanime's forums have been accounted for. I apologize for any inconvenience this may be for other cosplayers and other gahtering heads, take the time now to time your gatherings accordingly. Please note this is going to be a "HUGE" gathering and there will be no possibility of changing the time from this point on.

For the KH gathering attendees who are going to the KH gathering, gathering ends at 2:00, 2:30 being the latest. Thank you.

- BART

On yet another break....

hellangel

updated.

All SnJ Gathering people: are you planning on going to the Naruto Gathering as SnJ characters? If so, I think the 1 PM time should work fine. (BTW, BART, have you told BSaphire of the decided time? Just checking ^__^)

If not... then maybe 2 PM is better.
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Samansa-chan

Quote from: "Zekke"Hello everyone!!! Man its good to be back.

ok after a not so well done cosplay last year, Im going to hopefully cosplay this year as Chouji. Yea, I found out a while ago that Im pretty much a clone or Dopplerganger of him, so hopefully it'll go better this year. ^_^

Samansa!! hey, long time no chat, sweet SNJ Chouji, this'll be way better than last years cosplay  :)

Hell yeah! Last year was my first so it's not suprising that I was just wandering around being all shy. Hopefully this year i'll get to do more things. WHOO. Hey, Should I bring you another cookie?  :D

Zekke

Quote from: "Samansa-chan"
Quote from: "Zekke"Hello everyone!!! Man its good to be back.

Hell yeah! Last year was my first so it's not suprising that I was just wandering around being all shy. Hopefully this year i'll get to do more things. WHOO. Hey, Should I bring you another cookie?  :D

:lol:  only if I give you more advice like last time when I told you about ninja shoes... lol this years model should be a lot better than last.

Amelia Seyruun

I'll be going as Tenten this year!
"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

MisakiFan41

Quote from: "hellangel"updated.

All SnJ Gathering people: are you planning on going to the Naruto Gathering as SnJ characters? If so, I think the 1 PM time should work fine. (BTW, BART, have you told BSaphire of the decided time? Just checking ^__^)

If not... then maybe 2 PM is better.

I already submitted the time for 1:00PM on saturday to her, she'll update as soon as she gets back online.

On yet another break....