Official DEATH NOTE Gathering 2007

Started by scyper15, May 29, 2006, 07:20:11 PM

Are you going to the gathering as a DN character?

Yes, definately. :D
21 (70%)
No, sorry. D:
3 (10%)
I'll be going to the gathering, but not cosplaying. Just for the eyecandy. :D
6 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: May 29, 2006, 07:20:11 PM

Touya no Miko

My Zombie L cosplay on Monday made some people sad. XD

I'm a spoiler!!!
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

scyper15

PsychicPsycho

yeah, sorry... my photobucket account is being retarded... if i can get it 2 stop, ill post the link 2 it...

PsychicPsycho

scyper15

It works. :D I can't believe I missed you guys!! I never saw you two once the entire Fanime TT____TT!!!

PsychicPsycho

yay! but we could only go on friday. (stupid busy weekend... we spent the entire time saying "but... but fanime! why arent we back at fanime?!")

we hope to spend more time at the next convention. maybe we'll cosplay L and Raito again!  :D

more pictures of us:

man those are bad pictures... (that's why I'm hoping someone has a better one! :D)

my photobucket gallery (hopefully the link works this time...) :

http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j30/psychicpsyco89/

scyper15

Ah. No wonder. I got to Fanime at like 9PM on Friday. :(

PsychicPsycho

ah, i c. i think that was about when we left... we may've JUST missed eachother...

scyper15

Awww :(!! That sucks. ;__; Make it for the ful weekend next year :D

Xeluu

Awww! It's our Sleepy L! *pokes the OP* Yep, I was the long blonde haired girl who you hung out with on Sunday evening, and for a very very short amount of time on Monday as another L. But we lost you in the Dealers Room, and the staff wouldn't announce over the mic 'cause we forgot your real name. ; ; Oh well... yeah, I'll post all the pics I have once I get my film developed... damn me and my disposable camera ways.
2016 Cosplay Plans
Gomamon/Gabumon - Digimon
Jolteon Gijinka - Pokemon
Oogie Boogie - Nightmare Before Christmas

scyper15

OOH! HI!! OMG! I wanted you and your friends' contact infos ;o; I added you on AIM. I stayed at the e-gaming most of the time on Monday. x3

PsychicPsycho

thats the plan!  :D  hopefully we can stay all weekend next year. *crosses fingers*

Touya no Miko

Pictures from Monday. Dear God I look like such a goob. I'm the zmobie L.

OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Xeluu

Weee! That was fun! I'm the L on the left in those pics. ^^ Yay for our Zombie L. The photographer made me amused when he told us to all be zombies. ^^
2016 Cosplay Plans
Gomamon/Gabumon - Digimon
Jolteon Gijinka - Pokemon
Oogie Boogie - Nightmare Before Christmas

scyper15

Lilghost

Hey do any of you guys have any of the pics from our gathering?
"What the funkin' wagnos?"

Shadow_dreamer

Another Female L here, aw, makes me sad I didn't follow you all over to the other photoshoot, I just stayed for the Shonen Jump one. Your gallery was the only one I even found a picture of any of it there. Ah..and if you don't know what L I am here is a few pictures with me and my Raito...

Ah...yeah....Yaoi...eh. Anywho..I met some of you I hope the L's and Riato I met are around here! And yeah....my Raito had shoes on...so...eh...height was really bad. I hope I can come again next year. D: Maybe I'll grow a bit.

scyper15

XD! I remember you as L. :D Come next year as Death Note for the gathering ^o^

uzutake

Quote from: "Touya no Miko"Pictures from Monday. Dear God I look like such a goob. I'm the zmobie L.

Hey! I met joo guys! I was the girl in the glasses with my 2 sisters...

ZOMBIE L IS A SPOILER?! I thought that was just for fun cuz L sorta does look like a zombie...TT_TT

RAITO AND L YAOI?! And I missed it?! TT3TT

Me and my sisters might come as L's! Depends if my mom'll let us cut our hair >>U We'll come as Big, Medium, and Small L...yeah...we're weird like that...

All of these pictures are so awesome! I really hope I dont miss the next DN gathering next year! :D

And where can you get those Death Note notebooks?! I seriously want one TTwTT (wow, 3 types of crying faces xD)