Official DEATH NOTE Gathering 2007

Started by scyper15, May 29, 2006, 07:20:11 PM

Are you going to the gathering as a DN character?

Yes, definately. :D
21 (70%)
No, sorry. D:
3 (10%)
I'll be going to the gathering, but not cosplaying. Just for the eyecandy. :D
6 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: May 29, 2006, 07:20:11 PM

Touya no Miko

OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Xeluu

>w< That's hilarious! Bleh, still gotta get my camera film finished off so I can get it developed.... as soon as I do I'm gonna post my pics...
2016 Cosplay Plans
Gomamon/Gabumon - Digimon
Jolteon Gijinka - Pokemon
Oogie Boogie - Nightmare Before Christmas

scyper15

Quote from: "uzutake"
Hey! I met joo guys! I was the girl in the glasses with my 2 sisters...

ZOMBIE L IS A SPOILER?! I thought that was just for fun cuz L sorta does look like a zombie...TT_TT

RAITO AND L YAOI?! And I missed it?! TT3TT

Me and my sisters might come as L's! Depends if my mom'll let us cut our hair >>U We'll come as Big, Medium, and Small L...yeah...we're weird like that...

All of these pictures are so awesome! I really hope I dont miss the next DN gathering next year! :D

And where can you get those Death Note notebooks?! I seriously want one TTwTT (wow, 3 types of crying faces xD)

You can make your own. :D Just find a regular notebook without spiral rings, and then cover it with black construction paper and then get liquid white out. That's what someone I know did. It's hard to tell in photos if you do a good job. :D

Xeluu

I put up all the photos I have of my Ls from Sunday night. I'll be getting more once I finish off my other cameras. I'll post again when the others are up.
2016 Cosplay Plans

Xeluu

Wow, somehow it didn't post the link with my last post. -.-; Here it is. http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h9/Xeluu/
2016 Cosplay Plans

hosoi-koe

I'll be sure to hunt for Ls the next year, again. >D Bwaha.

Anyways, someone was asking me to cosplay as Mero. x.x I don't think I could pull that off, but I'll be one of the photographers next year, once I get my new Canon. <3
~ Jun Watarase <3

scyper15

Quote from: "Xeluu"Wow, somehow it didn't post the link with my last post. -.-; Here it is. http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h9/Xeluu/

I SEE ME! :D!

Xeluu

But of course you do. You're one of my Ls. ^^
2016 Cosplay Plans

Lilghost

You didn't get my L or me (Raito) and now I'm very, very sad...
"What the funkin' wagnos?"

scyper15

Xeluu

I know I didn't. >.< I missed out on getting pictures of most of the Ls that were there because you all left like... right before I was gonna get a group shot and seperate shots. ; ; Maybe next year though.
2016 Cosplay Plans

Lilghost

I'm Lady Raito, but my friend was L (handcuffed to me)
"What the funkin' wagnos?"

uzutake

Bump

And my little sister might be Misa we just need to get some LoliGoth clothes.

scyper15

Sweet! I think I have a friend being Misa and her friend, Remu..

Touya no Miko

Any of you guys willing to help me with a skit for the next year's masquerade?

uzutake

Quote from: "scyper15"Sweet! I think I have a friend being Misa and her friend, Remu..

Wow! Someone's gonna come as Rem? A shinigami? Seriously? :D! And the world can never have enough Misa's! XD

Quote from: "Touya no Miko"Any of you guys willing to help me with a skit for the next year's masquerade?

Cool! A Death Note skit! That would be a great idea...I dont know if I have the patience to take the time, write the skit then practice it or whatever >.<

Was there a skit this year? I heard there was a skit where there were like 20 L's...or was it that 20 L's came to watch the masquerade? >.>U

PixieCat

So many L's...I only snapped a picture of Zombie L though. Had I tried to get more, I would have ended up forgetting which L's I photographed and which I didn't.

I was going to cosplay L. But then I was too lazy to go out and get the stuff for it. Which is kind of sad, considering its not the hardest cosplay ever out there.

I do love Death Note though...
<3 cosplaying obscure video game girls.
Next Cons:

Sac-Anime (?)
Yaoi Con

scyper15

Yey! Come for the gathering.. haha.. And a DN skit would be AWESOME.

Touya no Miko

For this skit though, I'm gonna need a Raito, a Mello, and a Near. L will be played by me. It's a real simple skit. Raito and Me will be doing most of the work. Is anyone here familiar with the song "If you were gay" by Avenue Q?

If not, than look at this sample.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9nu9UsrDC4&search=If%20you%20were%20gay

uzutake

Quote from: "Touya no Miko"For this skit though, I'm gonna need a Raito, a Mello, and a Near. L will be played by me. It's a real simple skit. Raito and Me will be doing most of the work. Is anyone here familiar with the song "If you were gay" by Avenue Q?

If not, than look at this sample.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9nu9UsrDC4&search=If%20you%20were%20gay

KYA~~! Yay, sounds like a fun skit! But by that time, will America know who Near/Mello is? >.>U