Please help me. Did you find a bag on Monday?

Started by Chun, May 30, 2006, 12:39:05 AM

Chun

If you were walking to the dealers hall on Monday Morning (11 AM or So), you may have realized a sign that read "I lost a bag here. If found, please call (XXX) XXX-XXXX"

Well, I pretty much have low hopes.

The bag contained a Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Artbook and a Megami Magazine Deluxe Artbook with Nanoha on the cover.

If you have it/find it, please return it to me. I'll even pay you, and I won't be angry or anything at all.

If not, I need help.

I already have Tsubasa getting me another copy of the Artbook, but Megami only runs a few deluxe issues every month (This one was about 2 months ago).

If you can find me a copy of Megami Deluxe with nanoha on the cover, I'll also pay you later on, but in small increments.

If you can do any of this for me, please PM me a message right away and we'll work things out.

Hope everyone had a great convention...

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

rctan9

Hey I work with Logistics and when we were cleaning up after the con we found two bags. They are currently in the lost in found boxes (which are put away in storage right now) and I don't know who you should contact to verify what you have lost, but try making some calls.

I didn't see the two bags personally, but one of my fellow workers told me about a man with that sign, and how he saw two bags in lost and found but when he went to the dealers hall you were gone.

Anyways, I'll try to contact my department head to see what we can do for you, but you should make some calls too.

Best of luck =)

Zain

2007 Staff (Facilities, IT, Website, Publications)

Chun

I've resent the mail twice, and have gotten zero replies. What's going on?

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Absolute0

[email protected] doesn' t exist. Don' t use it. Noone will ever reply from that address.