Fanime 2006 Cosplay Pictures & Reports (POST HERE)

Started by angeljibrille, May 30, 2006, 01:45:36 PM

di3m05

I was wondering if anyone got a picture of me? I was the Haku with the konoha headband hanging out with an Aeris.

uBerLyNuMB

Did anybody get a picture of Rinoa from FF8? :]
When i was a kid, i used to pray for a new bike every night. but then i realized God doesnt work that way. so i stole a bike and asked God to forgive me.

PsychicPsycho

yeah... me and my best friend could only go on friday... so if anyone has pictures of L and Raito from Death Note handcuffed together, please lemme know.  :D

Sucrose

Quote from: "mDuo13"
Quote from: "Sucrose"Heyyyy, there you are! I was going to post here and ask you to SAY ME SOMETHING, but here you are already. (Hopefully, you can figure out who this is.)
Yo. I'm bored. *click* *click* *click* *click* *click*
... *click* *click* *click*

[/injoke]

Also, I found a few pictures of me in Eurobeat King's Friday gallery. Sadly, they're all the pre-hair ones. I did find an interesting shot in Stormfalcon's gallery, though. I can plainly recognize in it: me, Mai-chan, Loktera, Moogleborg, RyuHayabasa, Richie Likes Maids... Most of us from behind.

Hahahahahaha, heck YES to the click click click.

Anyhoo. I finally resized and uploaded the decent pictures off of my camera (stupid Paint Shop Pro won't work so I was stuck using MS Paint *cries*) right over here. I ended up not taking a lot of pictures this year because I spent most of the time goofing around...next year I'll be more vigilant. Most of the pictures, actually, were taken with my camera at the GetBackers meeting by my good friend Fructose, so you can thank her for those. Ha-CHA!

Edit: And I'm sorry to say that I had to throw out a few pictures of awesome costumes because they were so darn blurry. Stupid camera and  its refusal to take decent indoor shots. *frown*

Further edit: Haha, added comments to the pictures out of boredom.
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

D_Hime

Quote from: "Sucrose"
Quote from: "Sucrose"Heyyyy, there you are! I was going to post here and ask you to SAY ME SOMETHING, but here you are already. (Hopefully, you can figure out who this is.)

[/injoke]

Also, I found a few pictures of me in Eurobeat King's Friday gallery. Sadly, they're all the pre-hair ones. I did find an interesting shot in Stormfalcon's gallery, though. I can plainly recognize in it: me, Mai-chan, Loktera, Moogleborg, RyuHayabasa, Richie Likes Maids... Most of us from behind.

Anyhoo. I finally resized and uploaded the decent pictures off of my camera (stupid Paint Shop Pro won't work so I was stuck using MS Paint *cries*) right over here. I ended up not taking a lot of pictures this year because I spent most of the time goofing around...next year I'll be more vigilant. Most of the pictures, actually, were taken with my camera at the GetBackers meeting by my good friend Fructose, so you can thank her for those. Ha-CHA!

Edit: And I'm sorry to say that I had to throw out a few pictures of awesome costumes because they were so darn blurry. Stupid camera and  its refusal to take decent indoor shots. *frown*

hey! you took a pic of the soy dog my friends made on a table on sunday!! lol

Sucrose

Quote from: "D_Hime"

[/injoke]

hey! you took a pic of the soy dog my friends made on a table on sunday!! lol

I had to, the soy dog was awesome. *laugh*
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

gmontem

Quote from: "Sucrose"Anyhoo. I finally resized and uploaded the decent pictures off of my camera (stupid Paint Shop Pro won't work so I was stuck using MS Paint *cries*) right over here.
Yay finally a pic of me in the background [taking a pic]! XD;;;
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

PsychicPsycho

http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j30/psychicpsyco89/

hopefully that link works...

more cosplay pictures!

unfortunately, I only got to go on friday, so that's all there is... sorry about that... but there's still 50 pictures, at least. :D

The High Summoner Yuna

I was there on saturday and sunday as Kairi from Kingdom Hearts II, I was the one with a keyblade.

mDuo13

[/injoke]

Further edit: Haha, added comments to the pictures out of boredom.

I love how Chris is in the background in this one. He looks positively bizarre! Also, this is awesome.

Zekke

Quote from: "Eurobeat King"I've started to post Saturday's Pictures, and you can check them out here:

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=42604&member=18

I'll be posting them throughout the day, so keep checking for more! :)

... of all the pics with me in them, i look horrible, i never make for good pictures...

misfits_cure

:3

Eurobeat King

Quote from: "Zekke"
Quote from: "Eurobeat King"I've started to post Saturday's Pictures, and you can check them out here:

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=42604&member=18

I'll be posting them throughout the day, so keep checking for more! :)

... of all the pics with me in them, i look horrible, i never make for good pictures...

Aww.. sorry you didn't like the pics I took of you.  :oops:

On a happier note, I finished posting all of Saturday's pictures, so go to the link above to see the pictures.  I'll be posting Monday's (Day 4) pictures first before tackling the crazy Sunday (including the masquerade) since the last day I only took a couple hundred pictures which won't take long to post.
"Freedom is the right of all sentient cosplayers."

swordman85

I was wondering if anyone had pictures of me.  I was a yellow eyed inuyasha, Toboe, Hige,  Ed Elric shirtless, and Scar.  Note:  I'm about 6' 3"

Eurobeat King

Quote from: "swordman85"I was wondering if anyone had pictures of me.  I was a yellow eyed inuyasha, Toboe, Hige,  Ed Elric shirtless, and Scar.  Note:  I'm about 6' 3"

Were you the Hige or Toboe who posed with my friend Aleeza who was the only Cheza at Fanime?  If so I got pictures of that.  If you were the shirtless Ed in the masquerade, I got a few pictures of that too.  (haven't posted those yet)

swordman85

:) yep I was Hige with Cheza and I was the shirtless Ed also

Eurobeat King

Monday's pictures are starting to go up, and I should finish posting them tonight and then start Sunday's pictures tomorrow.  Here are the Monday pictures:

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=42769&member=18

PixieCat

These are my pictures, strange as they may be. And while I'm here, any pics of my in my Luna (Silver Star Story) cosplay? Just idle curiousity.

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b329/PinkNinja21/fanime%2006/
<3 cosplaying obscure video game girls.
Next Cons:

Sac-Anime (?)
Yaoi Con

scsa20

like I said in another thread, so many photo ops that I've missed this year because of being in a group ^^;; plus that I won't have my photos up for while, still doing some final edits and what not.
GTL Video in the makes!  Check the GTL forums.  My site well also have information on it when it's avaible!

Samansa-chan

Hey, can anyone post links/picture of the Naruto gathering at FanimeCon 2006 San Jose?? Because I was there at the fountain place before we moved to the park, and this one person even asked for a closeup of me but-- I can't seem to find my pictures anywhere! I was only a Generic ninja, sure, but still  :(  :cry: