Who's going and Who as (with Gatherings List) [2007]

Started by angeljibrille, May 30, 2006, 01:47:52 PM

angeljibrille

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: "angeljibrille"Yeah, it's early... :)

Might as well plan ahead.

So far what I have planned this far...

Loveless - Double Crossplay/Cosplay - Aoyagi Ritsuka (Saiko) x Agatsuma Soubi (me)

FFVII AC - Super Group Parody Cosplay - Yazoo

I am still looking at a few things. I might also consider doing a Princess Princess (Yuujiro) cosplay...
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Ska_Kitti

Queen Arshtat from Genso Suikoden V is what's planned so far.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

RyuHayabusa

I might be going as Kyon from Haruhi and Archer from Fate. Hopefully, I'll lose some weight and try to do Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden/DOA. Oh yes, I will crossplay Suigintou as well and I will do her justice, unlike a half-assed male crossplayer that did the outfit. >_<''
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Eurobeat King

If Lionel can finish it in time for me by Fanime 2007, I'll have the NEW RX-7 FC3S to go with my Ryosuke Takahashi costume from Initial D.  8)  Might bring Shinji back if there's another EVA gathering. :)
"Freedom is the right of all sentient cosplayers."

scyper15

I'm going to be L again (He's fun x_x), and I might think about cosplaying as another Death Note character. There will be a DN gathering.. so YEP.

Nina Star 9

as always, amano tsukiko cosplays~

probably chou, koe, and then either bodaiiju or utakata, as i cannot decide at this moment. ._.

unless i decide ot drag back out my sae kurosawa cosplay, which i seriously doubt.

Lisu

Right now I am obsessing over my Souseiseki costume plans.  Hey Ryu, Rozen Maiden gathering?

ADORABLEAZN06

cosplay in 2007

1.L from death note
2 Lacus from Gundam seed destiny

Sora

A few of the ones I did this year plus Avent Children Cloud Strife.
"Don't give me any orders."

zoupzuop2

2007 will see the return of Ranma Saotome!

...but OVER $10!!! *Gasp*

That's right. Next time, expect:
*Better Hair
*A Better Shirt
*Better Pants
*Authentic shoes
*Muscles! (That's right!)

2007: Year of the Saotome!
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

swordmanjoe

I might go as Soge King again but other one I'm thinking about are BoBoBo and Franky (One Piece)

Kiba

Wow...it is early. But hey, 362 days to plan, so I suppose I can at least think about it...of course, I've been thinking about it for two years now already...>.<

Maybe I'll just stick to trying to get an Artist table  :wink:
Not funny...:(

MordSith

Yachiru from Bleach (again!)
Garnet from Final Fantasy IX (remaking the jumpsuit and peasant blouse, and finished making the white mage robe)

Sucrose

Haha, my friends and I have already basically worked this out, let me see if I can remember what we're groups we're planning and which characters I'm going to be from them...I know that I really want to do Xellos from Slayers next year (with a Filia, a Lina, and a possible Naga/Martina/somebody), and I think we're going to do some Animal Magnetism characters...geesh, I guess I don't remember after all. I'll check our list and come back tomorrow.

Edit: Okay, my cohort and I have conferred and we now have the intended list compiled (changed a little to be from my perspective):

- Xellos from Slayers
- Capri from the Fantanas (the red one from the 2nd incarnation)
- some sort of PokeMorph (because I swear we're just that cool)
- Pyramid-Head from Silent Hill (I didn't even know there were going to be those two there this year when we decided to do Silent Hill...looks like fun, though)
- Count D from Pet Shop of Horrors
- possibly Harley Quinn or Poison Ivy
- possibly Kuro from Animal Magnetism

This is, of course, a big long list that we'll probably cut one or two costumes off of the list as time goes on and we realize how stupid planning so many is...
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

Kazuko

;D im doing a super secret cosplay that only tsukai knows

:3 i might do Toshaka Rin and well i denno if i can do more~

i plan to use my real hair next year o___x since i had a bad wig experience

mDuo13

Lessee... some friends I made at the con were talking me into being the purple Fantana. It might be a little difficult for me, though.

Sucrose

Quote from: "mDuo13"Lessee... some friends I made at the con were talking me into being the purple Fantana. It might be a little difficult for me, though.

And one of those friends is here now to tell you that you can switch over to one of the other Fantanas if you don't want to wear a skirt. (Or you can...manly it up or whatever.)
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

mDuo13

Whoa, you guys are from Tracy? I have a friend from elementary school who moved out there a while back. He's going to college in Oregon now, though. But, more on-topic, no matter which Fantana I pick, I have to show a lot of leg, which I'm not really sure I wanna do.

Sucrose

Hahahahaha...I'd suggest you do another incarnation of them, but the older and newer ones than the ones I'm thinking of are just as bad. You could always make the skirt/shorts longer and make it more guy-appropriate if you like. (A Fantano?)

Edit: And whee! Somebody actually has heard of our little hole-in-the-wall city. Cool that you had a friend from here...this is like one of those city-towns where, once you're there, you never leave. Bleh.