Who's going and Who as (with Gatherings List) [2007]

Started by angeljibrille, May 30, 2006, 01:47:52 PM

Fructose

Yes, we're from podunk. If you wanted to, I guess we could always have you be a masculinized version, like, in pants. XD

Sucrose

HA! Beat you to it, pookie! Hahahaha. *runs away so as not to be accused of spamming*
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

Oopymmas2

I haven't decided, it all depends on how much my body get's toned up after basic/AIT...
Possibly Tifa or LuLu (but probably not her. Not big enoughboobs, or long enough hair((wigs are evil)) Yeah...).. if not, maybe a chocobo, or... DUN DUN DUN.. myself

phr34kish

I'm going to be cosplaying for my first year in 2007. Hopefully my obsession with not going cheap on materials won't get the better of me and leave costumes unfinished. xD

1. Riza Hawkeye (FMA)
2. Matsumoto Ranjiku (Bleach)
3. Tsunade (Naruto)

And i may even end up doing a costume for my Mesmer character in Guild Wars. Cape and all!

cherryteagirl

LoL...it is early...
I'd like to wear my Talim from Soul Calibur 2 for a big con like this.  
I'll be editing this post as next year comes around.

xxxplizit (pogi1kenobi)

Hmmm, some ideas for thought at the moment:

-Nintendo Wii w/ WiiMote attached to me.
-Mesousa (Pani Poni Dash!)
-Jinzo (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
-Manager (Yakitate Japan!)

Still planning.  Hmmm...
eGaming Head / FanimeCon, SacAnime, Y-Con, Kintoki-Con, Deceptikon
Tournament Director / AOD
Anime + Gaming Article Lead / GreenTeaGraffiti
Cosplays: Wii Remote, Pink DS Lite

happysky

two pages already!? =b

i'm thinking about..

- mikuru (chapter 00 "battle costume" ver. - see sig) from the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya <3
- pleinair from disgaea - i didn't finish this up in time for 2006, but maybe i'll get all that procrastinating out of the way by 2007.____.

look for mikuru @ fanime 2007 (;

Kegan_Flame

Yunri-Chan

ℓα ℓαℓ αℓα~
ccs sakura [9O%]
hatsune miku [9O%]
secret! [9O%]
2O1O? ideas pending ~
私は愛する~사랑해 × loveyou ♡
synesthesia C:

DJpNoiEcLipSe

I'm a n00b when it comes to gatherings and all this cosplay.. but eh.. anyone want to do a Shuffle! thing with me? i'll probably cosplay as Rin Tsuchimi.
what is is.. it's just what it is....
just go with it.  
                                   -WaLLy aKa DJpNoiEcLipSe

AnimefanJJ

Might bring back the Final Fantasy 7 gathering for next year.
Costumes I'm doing for 07
Vaati-Minish Cap
Jenova Clone-Final Fantasy 7, because I had too much fun being a clone last time
Link-Ocarina of Time, and I will have it done this time
A Ghostbuster, just because I need to pull that costume out for good times.
Banned for breaking promises - http://forums.fanime.com/index.php?topic=17617

Nick D.

im going to bring my Wolfwood get-up (complete with cross and confessional)

Ill also be bringing an IL_BAN costume from the manga "Identity"

and finally, becuase im an FF7-AC whore, Reno (cus who didnt see that coming)

oh and just for shits-n-giggles I'll whipe out my beatin stick and bring alone my gear to be Kilik from SC2

thebrain2u

It took a while, but I was able to convince my friends to cosplay with me next year. We're all going as a different division Captain from the Gotei 13 from Bleach. I'm the shortest person out of all my friends (5"2') and it just so happens that my favorite character is Hitsugaya Toushirou, so I'll be going as him!

I was thinking before dressing up as that, we'd come to the con in like, black suits and black ties and sunglasses and stuff. Like, be a sort of mafia group before we change into out Captains costumes. Haha, I watched too many mafia movies.

Miss Juliette

My friends and I have been toying with the idea of a Tekken 5 cosplay group...possibly a Hellsing (OVA style) cosplay...we're not 100% sure yet. But more than likely one of those two. *nodnods*

OtaKev

I'm gotta start working on gettin my mats, planning on going as Katsushiro from Samurai 7.  Im still not even 100% sure on how im gonna put things together for the costume.  BUt ill be goin as Byakuya from bleach for the Bleach 07' gathering thats already gettin put together early. =D

Barnes

If I could make an F-Zero costume, i'd plan a gathering for that. Two problems though:

1. *Crickets chirpping* Ok 0_o

2.People would get "F-Zero" mixed up with a certain h- with an almost similar name. XD

Maybe I'll just get ready for a Nintendo overall gathering.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

AnimeEmperor

I'll be a random state alchemist as usual. Can't wait for the FMA gathering.

hosoi-koe

XD; It is a bit early, and I might change my mind but... uh.

Haruhi - Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
Primula - SHUFFLE!
Raenef - Demon Diary
Weda - Hale nochi Guu
WAHA (Suzurin) - 4chan/Suigetsu

...MAYBE Kohaku from Melty Blood.

My Haruhi and Primula are probably going to be on the same day. I'll mostly wear the Raenef costume, and I'm wearing the Weda costume with my boyfriend, Zephyr54 cosplaying as Dr. Clive. X3;
~ Jun Watarase <3

Tabbychan

My IDEAS <3

~*~RIZA HAWKEYE FROM FMA

~&~ WINRY ROCKBELL FROM FMA

~@~ RIKU FROM KH2

SweetNiar

List for next year:

Sylphiel (Slayers)
Taikoubou (Soul Hunter) RETURNS!! :D