Suigintou (Rozen Maiden)
High Priestess (RagnarokOnline)

I might go as a Ronin from Disgaea, too. We'll see. XP

ADORABLEAZN06

mDuo13

Quote from: "Chibblz"I might go as a Ronin from Disgaea, too. We'll see. XP
If you do, I must find you.

Narcissu

1. Ilya (Fate/Stay Night), possibly with a Berserker partner...
2. Miwako (Paradise Kiss)
[ 3. Mikoto (Red Shift) ]

Monica

I will be going as a box(MGS) and hopefully Zigbar(KH2) I think we are going to have 6 or 7 people in my group that are going to be Orginization Members

I may also make adjustments to my Link costume and do that again.

Asa_Gohan

Hm....
-Hard Gay
-Anonymous
Hm...If I get any more Ideas Ill post again nyo =3

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

Touya no Miko

Saturday-Marlene from Advent Children, and Zombie L if I have the time.

Sunday- A visual kei fairy

Monday- I'll have to think about this one
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Ummei_no_Ryuu

I'm just gonna go down the line of the ones that i had comments on...:

Quote from: "RyuHayabusa"I might be going as Kyon from Haruhi and Archer from Fate. Hopefully, I'll lose some weight and try to do Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden/DOA. Oh yes, I will crossplay Suigintou as well and I will do her justice, unlike a half-assed male crossplayer that did the outfit. >_<''

Quote from: "Kazuko";D im doing a super secret cosplay that only tsukai knows

:3 i might do Toshaka Rin and well i denno if i can do more~

i plan to use my real hair next year o___x since i had a bad wig experience

Quote from: "Narcissu"1. Ilya (Fate/Stay Night), possibly with a Berserker partner...
2. Miwako (Paradise Kiss)
[ 3. Mikoto (Red Shift) ]

Woot! I might be joining you guys in that series as Saber. I'm not sure yet though.

Quote from: "AnimefanJJ"Might bring back the Final Fantasy 7 gathering for next year.
Costumes I'm doing for 07
Vaati-Minish Cap
Jenova Clone-Final Fantasy 7, because I had too much fun being a clone last time
Link-Ocarina of Time, and I will have it done this time
A Ghostbuster, just because I need to pull that costume out for good times.

I would love it if you went as link ^-^...

Quote from: "thebrain2u"It took a while, but I was able to convince my friends to cosplay with me next year. We're all going as a different division Captain from the Gotei 13 from Bleach. I'm the shortest person out of all my friends (5"2') and it just so happens that my favorite character is Hitsugaya Toushirou, so I'll be going as him!

I was thinking before dressing up as that, we'd come to the con in like, black suits and black ties and sunglasses and stuff. Like, be a sort of mafia group before we change into out Captains costumes. Haha, I watched too many mafia movies.
I hope i see you, He's one of my fave too ^-^

Anyway, I'm either gonna be Saber from Fat/stay night even though i'm not blonde...yet, some random person in one of Chi's dresses, or some one else. I haven't fully decided yet, it's still pretty early

KyraEnsui

Here's my list:

1. Rinoa in her dress that she wore when attending SEED dance - FFVIII
2. Lacus Clyne  in her green/blue dress - Gundam SEED Destiny (-.- This time, not to forget her hairpin. It happened when I was at AX.)
3. Mikoto in his gothic princess outfit - Princess Princess (w00t~ 1st wore at AX)
4. Seiran Shi - Saiunkoku Montagari

^^;; I might go in so many outfit next year.

uzutake

I really wanna go as Yuiko/Soubi/Yayoi from Loveless D: (one of them >P)

And my sister's going as Misa Amane from Death Note...she'll be the youngest at the gathering though...8 next year...

Quote from: "Monica"I will be going as a box(MGS) and hopefully Zigbar(KH2) I think we are going to have 6 or 7 people in my group that are going to be Orginization Members

WHAT?! Okay, I gotta find you're all going to meet each other >.>U

XpHoBiaX

Dood! I just got the most bad ass contact lenses for my Maleficant costume that I am *supposed* to be working on. lol I dod get the fabric and the patterns.

Then I'll be dressing up as myself in my cyber raver stuff. ^_^ partay!

otakuapprentice

i'll have my light yagami cosplay ready for fanime. the ones that i hope to complete are the other two that i have listed in my sig, which are Brock from Unreal Championship 2, and(hopefully i have this one done by fanime) Kyo from Dir en Grey as he is in the Saku video.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Moogleborg

I might hopefully go for these cosplays! ^^

Geese Howard (Fatal Fury/King of Fighters)
Rock Lee (Naruto)
Mito Gai (Naruto (Pending))
Vergil (Devil May Cry 3)

And like last year, I will be holding a Moogle gathering as well! ^_^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.