Who's going and Who as (with Gatherings List) [2007]

Started by angeljibrille, May 30, 2006, 01:47:52 PM

Samansa-chan

I'm working on these costumes!

Naruto- Random Akatsuki member

Air Gear- Made-up characer based on that series

And even possbibly, AKATSUKI ON WHEELS! (You know, cause, I haaaaate walking around so much.) And it's hard to hate a ninja with rollerblades!

EDIT: By the way, does anyone know of any other people who are going to be cosplaying Air Gear, and are going to Fanime? I don't want to be the only one!!!

Kodoku

I plan on...

Squall (aka Leon) - Kingdom Hearts 2 version
Organization XIII member (Might not be an actual member) - Also KH2

Maybe more as time progresses and I have more money to spend.
(Think what you want... Reality isn't so kind.
Everything doesn't work out the way you want it to. That's why...)
As long as you don't get your hopes up,
you can take anything...
You feel less pain."

-Squall Leonhart, Final Fantasy VIII

Miss Juliette

Yep. Definitely doing a Tekken 5 group. We have a Devil Jin (my darling boyfriend), an Asuka Kazama (yours truly), and possibly a Christie Montiero. (Played by the lovely Purity Alighieri.)

Should be a LOT of fun. I haven't seen many Tekken cosplays out there, not to mention many Devil Jin's. Only seen like...2. And they were crappy. lol

Visual Prince

Rawr.

Lots of time to plan...Little time to make action. xD

I'll probably only do one costume, maybe two. School's taking up quite a bit of my time. o_o;

I'm trying to finish up my Rufus Shinra (Original FFVII version) costume by then...

<3

I only saw one person on here mentioning being Cloud. o_o Anyone else doing FFVII or AC costumes?

AnimefanJJ

Quote from: "Ummei_no_ryuu"
Quote from: "AnimefanJJ"Might bring back the Final Fantasy 7 gathering for next year.
Costumes I'm doing for 07
Vaati-Minish Cap
Jenova Clone-Final Fantasy 7, because I had too much fun being a clone last time
Link-Ocarina of Time, and I will have it done this time
A Ghostbuster, just because I need to pull that costume out for good times.

I would love it if you went as link ^-^...
I'll be there as Link, but my Vaati costume is being put on the back bruner for now, because I want to go to further confusion. So here's my new list.
Jenova Clone #10-Final Fantasy 7, because I had too much fun being a clone last time
Link-Ocarina of Time, and I will have it done this time
A Ghostbuster, just because I need to pull that costume out for good times.
Banned for breaking promises - http://forums.fanime.com/index.php?topic=17617

animeangelfish

This year Ill be retiring my Kurama tournament outfit before Fanime and Fanime will see the finally wearing of my Kagura Sohma (Fruist Basket)

My new outfits will be...

A twist on Sailor Moon mixing the anime kimono outfits with the live action accesories and actresses (we will be doing a group cosplya with ever senshi and even Motoki-kun and Mamoru.) I personally will be doing Jupiter and I have a Motoki. We may even have a little kid dress as Kamekichi-sama

Hermione Granger. This one is only a possibility depending on how much the kimono for the sailor moon group cosplay costs.

If I decide not to do Hermioen Granger and am still able to do another character we can all count on possibly an Ayame from Inuyasha or the shirt ninja (in memory of Evander Caldon)

Cosplay 2013: Fem!Reno, River Song (Melody Malone), Hipster!Ariel
Attendee since 2005

giornlives

I am hoping to complete a Caine the Longshot costume by Fanime. I am working on the gun, ... , and probably will be for, oh, a year.

BTW first post huzzah!

-Giornlives

KyraEnsui

Quote from: "Ummei_no_Ryuu"
Quote from: "KyraEnsui"Here's my list:

1. Rinoa in her dress that she wore when attending SEED dance - FFVIII
2. Lacus Clyne  in her green/blue dress - Gundam SEED Destiny (-.- This time, not to forget her hairpin. It happened when I was at AX.)
3. Mikoto in his gothic princess outfit - Princess Princess (w00t~ 1st wore at AX)
4. Seiran Shi - Saiunkoku Montagari

^^;; I might go in so many outfit next year.

#4 is so awesome... so is Rinoa. i hope you pick more than one..

=D It's hard to choose from. Yesh, #4 is awesome and I was thinking of cosplaying another character from the same series.

Malocide

Gaia Zombie and posibly Alien or maby new pokemon girl.

PurgatoriX

Costumes I'm hoping to finish in time for possible gatherings (or just for the heck of it):

Mizuho Kazami from Onegai Teacher (because it's cute & comfy & I get to eat Pocky!)
Zorin Blitz from Hellsing Manga (because her tattoed arm seems an interesting challenge)
Dungeon Alucard (aka 'Bondage-card) from Hellsing (just because! :P )

and hopefully, finally, a finished stungun for my Millie Thompson!  8)

But my dream costume... the one I know I probably won't finish... is Sharon Apple from Macross Plus!

Wish me luck! :D

KindaRandomKris

I'm most definitely planning on Sakura's volume 9 cover from Tsubasa, and I'm going to try and cram in Anastasia's autumn kimono from Shadow Hearts: Covenant.
Let's see if college allows for enough time to sew!
Proud SJSU Spartan - because hell is warmer than San Luis Obispo.
-
I take random people's AIM sn's and put them on my buddylist.
And then I never talk to them and forget who they are.

gubaba

Hmm.. I did Maya Amano from Persona 2 the year before last year.. I'm thinking of doing Beatrix from FF9

gals with eyepatches rule. XD

<3 Rock Howard XD

KyraEnsui

Quote from: "Kodoku"I plan on...

Squall (aka Leon) - Kingdom Hearts 2 version
Organization XIII member (Might not be an actual member) - Also KH2

Maybe more as time progresses and I have more money to spend.

=3 I'll love you! I love Squall (aka Leon) the most! I want to take a picture of you when you do cosplay at Fanime and if I can find you.

SadisticAion

^-^ i  cant decide on going as xemnas, Aion (chrono crusade) or Urd...
@[email protected] decisions...... im getting confuzzled....

Ferph

Well, I've never cosplayed before, so I'm not sure I could pull it off. But I would really like to go as Sajin Komamura from Bleach or maybe Sandal Hat.
Democracy is not based on our ability to vote.
It is based on our ability to speak.

SadisticAion

hey you shouldnt question your own abilities... im pretty sure that your able to ^-^

if i can do it... so can you...

Lorus

This is going to be the first anime convention I'll be going to! I hope it's gonna be fun. :lol: I hope I don't make myself look silly  :oops:  Anyways.. I was thinking about going as Cloud from Advent Children. But the sword!!  :shock: I don't know how to make the sword... Should I use just cardboard? Or maybe go buy pieces of wood and carve them into the shape of the sword?! That would be alot of work... but I still have time!!  :P So... if anyone has any suggestions or ideas... or anything!!! I'll consider each one! Thanks from the newbie! :D

Nina Star 9

my friend and i are very likely also going to do a "jolly jolly" (JiLL-Decoy association) PV group, but we have no kubota as of yet.

i'll be chihRo, obviously. :P with handcuffs. <3

so this brings my list to:

"koe" PV amano tsukiko
"chou" PV amano
kurosawa sae (FF2)
"bodaiju" PV amano
super-secert awesome embarrsing adorable uber costume of doomages (amano again, of course)
"jolly jolly" PV chihiRo

zoupzuop2

So far, only Ranma Saotome-kun (again!) is on my list.
Which, of COURSE, warrants a gathering. BECAUSE I SED SO!!!1ONEDESU!

I might try cosplaying another character; maybe Itsuki isn't out of my league...

...--NO. The sheer requests for Itsu/Kyon Fanservice Yaoi would be too great. For one, I'm not a fanserver; another, I'm not into Yaoi, nor would I enact it.

... I'll just have to think about my cosplays...
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

lying is an art form

Quote from: "KindaRandomKris"I'm most definitely planning on Sakura's volume 9 cover from Tsubasa, and I'm going to try and cram in Anastasia's autumn kimono from Shadow Hearts: Covenant.
Let's see if college allows for enough time to sew!

Rawr. I still have to get started on Syaoran =P

Don't kill me haha.

HEY you wanna like. Send back and forth a sewing machine? =D
Do you like Magic: the Gathering or just fun games in general? I'm offering a fun way to play Magic right here! I'm bringing these to Fanime 2009 :) PM me to secure one!