Saiyuki gathering 2007

Started by jingko, May 30, 2006, 05:19:16 PM

jingko

ok there were a bunch of peeps that did saiyuki. and only 6 people showed up for the photo shoot! please come this next year! and who are you going as???? i think i'll be kami-sama! bwahahahahahahaha!
where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

BunofGovt

I claim Nataku.  :P

EDIT 03/10/2007:

I think it would be a good idea to list the characters as people post so we can see who is going as who.  I'll keep this updated as best I can throughout the year.

Kami-Sama - jingko
Nataku - BunofGovt
Hakkai or Demon Hakkai - Tetsunai
Goku - Miss Goku
Merciful Goddess - RyannBTW

Come on, Saiyuki cosplayers!  

:D
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Tetsunai

My friends wanted me to be Hakkai so I guess I'm gonna be him.

jingko

yea, we have more! this will be so much fun!  :shock:
see me at DA as well. ><

Tetsunai

jingko, your location thingy says your outside sacramento...Do you go to ORHS? Maybe I know you O_o

jingko

Quote from: "Tetsunai"jingko, your location thingy says your outside sacramento...Do you go to ORHS? Maybe I know you O_o
i WENT to ORHS. i have two friends that just graduated, two that are now seniors, and one that is going to be a sophmore, and one that is going to be a fresh man. are you going there? or graduated?
see me at DA as well. ><

Tetsunai

Quote from: "jingko"
Quote from: "Tetsunai"jingko, your location thingy says your outside sacramento...Do you go to ORHS? Maybe I know you O_o
i WENT to ORHS. i have two friends that just graduated, two that are now seniors, and one that is going to be a sophmore, and one that is going to be a fresh man. are you going there? or graduated?

I'm going there currently as a senior. maybe i met up with you at fanime x.x i was with a saiyuki group but i was in a shinigami costume XD

jingko

i didn't have my saiyuki cosplay on(i'm normaly hakkai) so there was only our sanzo and goku. they are now senoirs at ORHS. you might know them. i was in.............what was i in, hold on have to think.............muraki from yami no mastuei or in a fma out fit. i cn't remember. but i was takeing pictures dureing the photo shoot. i have picture of us duering the yami no mastei photo shoot, heres a pic.

the one in white is my self the red kimono and the one on the vary end in teh black coat and white ears, (don't know if you can see to well) are the one that are now senoirs.
see me at DA as well. ><

jingko

see me at DA as well. ><

Tetsunai

Yup. we're in the same anime club and japanese class : )

Tetsunai

Maybe we can all get together this summer. I heard your a next-door neighbor of son-goku : ) I'd like to meet you and hang out.
Btw, do you know how to cut/sew costumes? I want to learn so I can make my own ^^

BunofGovt

*bump*

I thought editing my first post would create a bump but it didn't so I'm bumping.

:wink:

BunofGovt

forgot to bump

Quote from: "BunofGovt"I claim Nataku.  :P

EDIT 11-15-06:

I think it would be a good idea to list the characters as people post so we can see who is going as who.  I'll keep this updated as best I can throughout the year.

Hakkai - Tetsunai
Kami-Sama - jingko
Nataku - BunofGovt
Hakkai or Demon Hakkai - Tetsunai
Goku - Miss Goku

Come on, Saiyuki cosplayers!  

:D

Miss Goku

Quote from: "jingko"i didn't have my saiyuki cosplay on(i'm normaly hakkai) so there was only our sanzo and goku. they are now senoirs at ORHS. you might know them. i was in.............what was i in, hold on have to think.............muraki from yami no mastuei or in a fma out fit. i cn't remember. but i was takeing pictures dureing the photo shoot. i have picture of us duering the yami no mastei photo shoot, heres a pic.

the one in white is my self the red kimono and the one on the vary end in teh black coat and white ears, (don't know if you can see to well) are the one that are now senoirs.

0.0 OMG.... Its me .... anywho. I cant wait to cosplay Goku this year... I cosplayed him last year and the year befor and I know it will be just as much fun this year at 07. I cant wait :3 . Ummm yeah thats all i have to say for now.

BunofGovt

Will there be a Saiyuki gathering this year?  I don't know if my Nataku outfit will make it (dagnabbit).  I ask because I'll be at two gatherings on Sunday: the Bleach group at noon and the Jump group at 1:00pm.

Jingko, what say you?

Miss Goku

Quote from: "BunofGovt"Will there be a Saiyuki gathering this year?  I don't know if my Nataku outfit will make it (dagnabbit).  I ask because I'll be at two gatherings on Sunday: the Bleach group at noon and the Jump group at 1:00pm.

Jingko, what say you?

I hope there is a gathering. I shall go check out and see if I can find out ^_^

Edit: Well I just checked out the gathering list and Saiyuki was not up there yet. Is there any time you wana have the gathering?

BunofGovt

Anyone up for Saturday?  Maybe 11:00am?  12:00pm?  Maybe I can get my outfit done ...  :?

RyannBTW

Oh man, if only I weren't already bringing at least two costumes...

Then again, there's nothing that says I can't wear more than one in a day...
Find me on Gaia:  Indigo Project

Current projects:
Merciful Goddess (Saiyuki):100%
InuYasha + Tetsusaiga: 100%
SnJ Shikamaru: 75%
Soi Fong (Bleach): 15%

Miss Goku

Quote from: "BunofGovt"Anyone up for Saturday?  Maybe 11:00am?  12:00pm?  Maybe I can get my outfit done ...  :?

Sat at 12 sounds good to me. Let try to get it if we can.  :D

RyannBTW

Quote from: "BunofGovt"Anyone up for Saturday?  Maybe 11:00am?  12:00pm?  Maybe I can get my outfit done ...  :?
I'm not sure I want to vote until I know exactly when the Naruto gathering is that day...

I did find my Merciful Goddess outfit though (first cosplay attempt), so when you have it, we will be there.

Make sure any Sanzos in attendance have bodyguards.  I have a rather obsessive friend going with me, and I fear for their safety. :P
Find me on Gaia:  Indigo Project

Current projects:
Merciful Goddess (Saiyuki):100%
InuYasha + Tetsusaiga: 100%
SnJ Shikamaru: 75%
Soi Fong (Bleach): 15%