RAGNAROK ONLINE 2007 GATHERING [updated with times,etc]

Started by Chibblz, May 30, 2006, 08:27:03 PM

Chibblz

YEY! 2006's RO gathering was decent. Thank you to all who attended. We didn't get all of the RO cosplayers, but we'll be ready next year with a sign and then some! Let's plan out a skit or something, too! It'd be better if everything was well-planned before the actual gathering... It was interesting how everyone walked to the fountain all confused-like. So I think order is in need!
---
Needs for '07:
Sign, Exact Gathering Location, Plans For The Afternoon(?), More Weird Group Pictures/Poses Ideas
---
High Priestess will be me. I know it's a bit early to start planning this, but I had the other one up most of the year, and it didn't go out too well. XP
~~~
WHERE: AT THE FOUNTAIN IN FRONT OF THE CONVENTION CENTER
WHEN: SATURDAY, 12 PM
WHAT WE'RE DOING: FOOD, TALK, PHOTOSHOOT(?)

SakuraNek0

Yeahhh, it was fun and confusing XD; Who has pics of that, anyhow?

I hope I can make it next year!!
Myuu~
Fanime '08 Cosplay list?
Friday: ??
Saturday: Sakagami Kouya? (Loveless), Marisa Kirisame (Touhou)
Sunday: Koizumi Itsuko (SHnY)
Monday: ??
Unplaced cosplays: Nagato Yuuki (SHnY); acolyte (RO)

Chibblz

I haven't found any yet. >:3

And I agree with the confusing part.. It was windy, too... I miss that poring... @_@;

Magical Senpai

Chibblz

You BETTER get around to making that priest cosplay of yours! >:3

Mama needs to, too! PRIESTS OF TEH ST. RABBIE! ^-^

Nishi

Aw I was sad I missed the gathering! I was watching the AMV contest during that time, though I guess that's what I get for not checking the forum before going to a con. :oops:

Well since I couldn't go, here's pic of what I was wearing, my rogue costume, maybe some of you saw me:

www.aeromancy.net/event/fanime06/roguecosplay-mesna.jpg
www.aeromancy.net/event/fanime06/photos/017.jpg - With my friend who cosplayed her sin

Hopefully if I can go to Fanime again I'll join the next RO group! I might want to make my priest next time though. XD
Fanime 2016 Cosplay:
Hetalia, Tales of Zestiria, Psycho Pass

HamSTA

i'm planning to be a Champion... this will be my FIRST time cosplaying ever lol... but yes i want to be a Champ.. gotta workout this summer to get in shape for it ;D
i prefer a mouse over a wiimote =]

Chibblz

UWAH! That's great. XP

We'll have more aco-type classes next year, I think... We need someone to be an undead-type MvP... Then we'll be able to make great group piccys. XP

xMkLx

Rawr

HamSTA

i MIGHT wanna try out the new kRO characters (TaeKwonDo, Ninja, and Gunslinger) but their costumes look really difficult x.x..

Blue Impulse

theres a priest every year, I ask him for a portal every single time I see him, I really think he hates me :D
0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

Chibblz

XD!

I wanted to try Ninja, but teh boyfriend said it was too short and letting me go as High Wizard was bad enough. Then I wanted to try Gunslinger, but then the jacket is like wtf.

I should make safety wall, sanc, and warp mats. XP

HamSTA

i think i could find that jacket at a clothing store with a little tweaking you could do it =D

Kiyoko-chan

I might be a thief again. My friend's mom put so much effort into the details, it'd be a shame not to wear it more. XD

And I've seen some pictures of you, Saku, but I haven't found any of the gathering yet. =^^;=
Mew?

Kazuko

x: if im not lazy i might get arround and do my high wizard outfit XD

Chibblz

Kazukoooooooooo~~~ Teh High Wizzy when I'm not. *sobble*

~~Loktera~~

Hmmm.... If I have time, I will probably do my Female Swordie from MaiRO...

Complete with a life Sized plushie poring.... How big would that be anyway?
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Chibblz

The poring would be about... a foot tall and really squishy. :3

hosoi-koe

I think me and my boyfriend will try to cosplay as Munak and Bogun. :3 What do you think?
~ Jun Watarase <3

Chibblz

<3 munaks and bonguns. We didn't have any monsters last time. XP