BWAHAHAHAH?

Wtf...? *freaks out* O_O;

ItaruTrixy

dotcom./(name) = our myspaces [=D]

Chibblz

Quote from: "ItaruTrixy"I'm gunna cosplay as an acolyte! :D

Aco! *petpet*

Lawliet

Your costume kicked ass Freshie don't be hatin'?

Whut?

ANYways.... I think I'll do TK kid maybe....
Boku wa L desu~

Kazuko

why are characters hard for me to cosplay T___T

I either wanna do my High wizzard, Stalker or Star Gladiator D:

dont expect me to do high kick D: pantsu shot yo

Chibblz

Lmao. Make teh stalker and high wizzy the year after that. Or do both.. Iunno. It was hard for me to decide too. Iono what to do about the garter belt for the high priestess cosplay. ;.;

Jemina

Soooooooo. Do we have a time/location?

I'll be with the thief and mystery ro character (iono if she wants it to be a surprise or not). It's priestess for me. =D It'll be funnn! I wanna make a chat sign! *itches head*  HmMmMm.

But yeah. Time+location? Maybe day too?
anime... police pwnage?

Chibblz

Hmmm... Not sure.. I haven't even gotten my cosplay together yet. Lmao. So poor. XD

But yeahhh~~ If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to say something.. XD

Since I'm free that whole weekend. DX

Jemina

Alright. I'm gonna say Saturday, at 12pm (noon) at the fountain, and then we move inside to take pictures, because last year it was super windy, and then we go out to have lunch, again like last year.

Me, Amy, and Kiyo have agreed to this time and location and... plan. So thats three people. Yesh! Sound good?
anime... police pwnage?

Chibblz

Sounds like a plan. XD

Since noone else seems to be replying. o.o;

Ban Mido

I might be a little late so I might need to use the power of fly wings to jump around and find you all. Probably have to use Cart Boost to get myself there so hopefully I'll be easy to spot.

Chibblz

Lol. I might end up changing my cosplay and doing ovartime and finishing the cosplay in a week. Someone broke my glasses, and i took revenge so i have to pay for their broken possession. DX

Since the priestess thing needs more fabric than the ninja cosplay, I'll probably just save enough money for the ninja cosplay. ;.;

Jemina

Fly wings are old school. Tele is the new fw. =D Chaaaa.
anime... police pwnage?

Ban Mido

well I like to conserve my sp thank you very much....since I don't have much...cursed strength...

Chibblz

Ban Mido

Jemina

Chibblz... no more high priestess??? =O I think we lost that acolyte as well.  Wahhh, aco class ftwww??? T_T

Forget fwings... I shall snatch you all with my... wanderer dudezor card (pressure manteau anyone? or is this getting out of hand...)

... *ragnacracker*
anime... police pwnage?

Chibblz

Lol. Sorry about the High Priestess thing.. Haha. I haven't been able to get the fabric lately, so I have a little less than TWO WEEKS to make a cosplay. So I chose something a bit simpler because I don't have the time/money. I need to get a job.. Blahhhh~!

And like.. Uhmm.. Iono.. XD

Chibblz

Hey guys, I just had an idea.. There's this thing where we can get a photoshoot done for $20. Anyone wanna go for it? =P

How many people are gonna be there, btw? I wanna know. DX