My first Fanime and it kicked ***!!!

Started by go2sleep, May 30, 2006, 10:12:26 PM

go2sleep

I just wanted to say how fun it was at Fanime this past weekend. It was my first Fanime where I actually cosplayed. So fun taking pics with lots of other cosplayers, it ruled. I cosplayed as Zack from Final Fantasy VII, and i think i was the only Zack there. People kept mistaking me for Cloud though, but i got excited when they recognized me as Zack. Anyway, i'm looking for any pics of me (Zack) with other cosplayers cuz I posed for a bunch of pics but i didn't have a camera. Aight, thanx and see yall next year for sure!

Gaurrer

(didn't want to re make a similar topic if there was one already made about fanimes bad arsenalness. so I spammed this one ^.^)

OMFG it was the most awsome thing I have ever done.. EVER. I'd give up my birthday and christmas to go there every year. I cosplayed as a moogle with its mouth way open. a happy moogle I was ^_^ Its been like a day since i got back and I'm already excited/planning for next years. oh and if anyone has pics of me can you send it to my e-mail or pm me and i'll give you an alternate if the first one didn't work. i didn't bring a camera T.T.

rctan9

Yeah this was my 2nd year at Fanime, but my first year cosplaying. It was great since this year I was prepared. Last year I didn't even know what fanime was all I knew was that I liked anime and that my music teacher was going. Once she invited me to work on her staff, I joined and learned the magic of fanime lol. My first year I only brought $60 for food and I soon learned the temptations of the dealers room. This year I came with $400 and I had a GREAT time at fanime (and I still have $160 w00t). can't wait till next year!

swordmanjoe

This was my 3rd year and the first I cosplayed, I was the guy walking around in the red cape with a goofy gold mask with a mustache (One Piece). It was fun.

bahamutknightzero

2nd year at Fanime, but 1st time cosplaying ( as Greed from FMA, also was in one of the Masquerade skits) and I think I'm now totally hooked on cosplaying. I do wish I could get more photos of others and of myself.

butterflyz

Yeah! me too this was my first Fanime!
For sure im goin back next year

Gaurrer

same my head like re-set after fanime and I'm all excited for the next one ^_^

butterflyz

yes but some how now im ending up taking  
my best friend her 13 year old sister,my other friend and my cousin ^^;;

misfits_cure

omg i loved fanime soo much! it was my fist year and my first time cosplaying ever. i had so many damn pix of me taken, i was not used to the attention at all..if u guys have any pix of me or a Dar Vash., send them to me plez

heres a pic of me
:3

AbsolutelyCursed

Glad you had a great time. Hope to see you next year as well

uzutake

This was my first year too! Wasnt it just THE BEST?! Even my sisters loved it! EVEN MY MOM LOVED IT! XDDD

I'm coming back next year for SURE!!!! :3

Raydere

It's my first time too, though I only went for 3 days since there was some sort of inter-school competition that I attended on Friday. I definitely had a great time and plan on coming back better-prepared next year.
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

x

twas my 1st fanime too! ^__^, i made my 'costume' and my ghost's costumes on friday, hah good planning  ^^;. i had a suuuper fun time and i cant wait for next year! *happy dance*

butterflyz

next year I want to attend the Gothic lolita tea party...
idk they has one..

kam_islash

Nice gun...did they try to peace tie that to you or did they let it slide on account of the size?
I want to express this undying passion with my entire body tonight.

Leishu

That pic looks amazing, Misfits_Cure. I saw you around con. I think it would have been great to get all of the Seras' who had their guns (I saw one Yellow, one Blue, one Red) in a single picture a la Smash Brothers Pallete swap.

-Lin
(11th Fanime, but it still feels as good as my first year. :D)
Kabe ni kono Nyuuji wo tsukete mite kudasai.

Darksteeldragon

ya this was my first time also and it was bad @$$, im getting a ton more of my friends to come next year. the most fun i had was about 3 or 4 hanging out with people, im like there are sleep dep people just like me  :D
Scott francis-AKA the Darksteeldragon

Blue Impulse

Third year at fanime, second year cosplaying, always fun, this year seemed kinda different though, I didn't really dig the setup of the artist thing... At any rate met some new friends, so its all good.
0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

Shi_Musouka

Third year at Fanime. First year on staff. This time, I stayed for all 4 days, prepared enough cash with me, and had a hotel room. I brought around $340 yet I ended up having around $5 left over on Monday. I also had a camera to take lots of pictures and videos. I really need to save up more

zoupzuop2

First Fanime, First Cosplay, and I'm already making plans for next year (plans consist of two things: *Raise more money *Better Cosplay). For my first-ever con, I think I've picked the best of them all.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.