Late Night with Rob Miles

Started by LawyerGirl, May 31, 2006, 08:32:16 AM

LawyerGirl

...Was pretty funny!  Anyone else attend the panel? :D

Shinigami

I looked for it, but I couldn't figure out when it was. :( I wanted to go to it. I heard about it from Rob when I was at Teri's house because my sister had to go to a fashion show meeting.

madmanlotar

I went Sunday night and stayed for the whole thing to get a tee-shirt and did not get one.  That was a waste of two hours in order to hear some guy talk and talk about himself.  Very boring indeed.  I will not be attending this waste of space again.
 BTW, the show was in video room 1, I did not even see a point to them requiring ID's, the show was very censored and basically consisted of Rob bringing his friends on stage and talking to them.

dealerJason

Unfortunately, our grand plans for Late Night With Rob Miles fell short of reality.  Yes, I was not excited about the show that occured on Friday/Saturday and Rob and I discussed it.  Sunday's show was an improvement.  

Now, are you going to tell me that Rob Miles will not have a better show with a full year to plan?  Never under estimate this man.  Everything starts slow.  Shoot, look at how Musicfest started!  27 people saw Blood's first appearance at Fanime!  So, give this some time.  I am sure you will be happy with the show next year.  

Sincerely,
Jason Ebner
Fanime Staffer *retired*
I was blamed for EVERYTHING! :-)
www.asahicon.org
www.blameebner.com

mkaida

Yes, this year was merely a teaser for what is to come next year.   (as Jason stated) We will be able to plan a full year this time to pack as much hillarity/anime/funkyness/Rob/guests/goodtimes/looneybin antics as we can.  Unfortunately we were not able to pack in as much material as we hoped this year, but I assure you next year's RMLN will be so far off the hook you'll need a 4th dimentional rip in the fabric of time to see it.
For info on the Artist Row email:

[email protected]

LawyerGirl

Soon, everyone will love Rob. :D

PeppstaR

Angry Guy Art Studios
www.agartstudios.com