Post your badge number!

Started by EternalMalachi, May 31, 2006, 10:05:26 AM

Mordyan

I had member 1006... which was weird since I registered at con last year and my reciept # was a 2 digit number I think.

milkmandan

i am member 2840 and i registerd this year at the end of March.

serajwl

lying is an art form

Do you like Magic: the Gathering or just fun games in general? I'm offering a fun way to play Magic right here! I'm bringing these to Fanime 2009 :) PM me to secure one!

astroboy

Quote from: "Tony"I was P006... I also had two top-secret 0000 badges. Beat that!
I was P297

I was wondering what the "P" stood for on my badge??? Now I get it! It stands for programming as in division of programming staff.

So the old saying is true. The brain really is the first thing to go downhill.  :wink:

AbsolutelyCursed

uzutake

2865...ionno if it was special. Pre-reg on March 31. The last day for pre-reg to be $50.

How are the pictures determined anyway? O_o

ILuvHeijiHattori

i had 2006 xD WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony

Quote from: "uzutake"2865...ionno if it was special. Pre-reg on March 31. The last day for pre-reg to be $50.

How are the pictures determined anyway? O_o
That was one of the last pre-regs. The pictures are chosen randomly from a set of 8 or 9, though next year you might be able to choose which one you like (or customize it completely) for a small fee.
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014

Gene

otakuapprentice

5400. thats-a big number!!
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

ip136

1867. That's right. I'm a historical date. Boo.ya.
Clicky my Art Pwease?

Magical Senpai

P273 or something like that...

Raydere

Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

XpHoBiaX

I registered like in 2005 of august, and when the new date comes around again...I'll be registering again. :P Hotel, masquerade, whatever else I can pre-reg for. :P

...Though that's if I don't move to oregon...it may be tough to get down to the Bay Area....owell!

AnimeEmperor

......bah, next year i'll do far better.

rctan9

0126!

didn't even notice it until now =/

Eri Kagami

Glitch

0011.For some reason the guy at pre-reg told me that was a special number.Although it was cool that my gf was number 10.

Tsubasa

I pre-regged on the last possible pre-reg date.  Wii~.

Quote from: "Tony"The pictures are chosen randomly from a set of 8 or 9, though next year you might be able to choose which one you like (or customize it completely) for a small fee.
That'd be sexy.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR