Lookin For A Specific Someone From the Con?

Started by KitsuneOniko, May 31, 2006, 05:17:27 PM

gmontem

Quote from: "KitsuneOniko"You talkin about the tall asian girl? lol ^^ If you're talkin about the tall asian girl with the long hair, she is my friend Yuni. She is one of our Stage Zero tech helpers and what not :D
Erghle I don't think she was tall at all and she may have worn a helmet.  Or maybe not!  I sometimes mix up a few memories here and there, just like Cloud!  :o
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

KitsuneOniko

Quote from: "gmontem"
Quote from: "KitsuneOniko"You talkin about the tall asian girl? lol ^^ If you're talkin about the tall asian girl with the long hair, she is my friend Yuni. She is one of our Stage Zero tech helpers and what not :D
Erghle I don't think she was tall at all and she may have worn a helmet.  Or maybe not!  I sometimes mix up a few memories here and there, just like Cloud!  :o
lol Well Yuni was the only girl that sometimes wore the white hard hat helmet. The only other girl staff on stage was me, our hostess Sean, and our stage helper and co-hostess Francesca
Fanime Volunteer 2003-2004
Fanime Dealership Staff 2005-2006
Fanime Live Programming Staff 2006
Fanime Programing Liaison 2006
Fanime Stage Zero Co-Producer 2006
Fanime Stage Zero Hostess 2007-Present <3

Kegan_Flame

I'm looking for this really nummy blonde guy i danced with at the rave on saturday night.. I have short hair & I had on a low-cut brown doubble strapped tank and black baggie pants.. (my other friend also danced with us for a short while...) yeah.. i doubt he'd be on these message boads.. but who knows...

IamTetsuo

Long shot but the people I had dinner with Saturday night at Johnny Rockets?  We sat in the corner both and really packed ourselves in.  I was the guy wearing the Quagmire "Giggity giggity giggity" t shirt.  You guys were all really cool, but we all split up afterwards...

Stormfalcon

Speaking of groups splitting up after something, a bunch of us got together in the gaming room after Masquerade and started playing wireless games over our DS's.  One thing I realized afterwards that I wish I had sooner was that we should've exchanged friend codes for WiFi gaming outside the con.  Anyone in that group on these boards up for that?
My Cosplay Photography gallery, including FanimeCon 2001-2014:
http://stormfalcon.smugmug.com/CosplayPhotography

My DeviantArt Page:
http://stormfalcon.deviantart.com

Fain Erevast

Quote from: "Lilghost"Hey, I'm looking for the Elena, Rude, and Rufus I talked to durning karaoke on Saturday-- I'd seen you guys all around the con and then that night you guys sat and talked to me even after my name was shuffled around to the bottom and we had to wait for *three hours*. I dunno if any of you guys will be on, but if you are please drop me a line!

I'm also looking for anyone that remembers me and my friend, we were the chained up L and Raito from Deathnote on Saturday and Sunday.
Are you the Reno fangirl?

Minagi-chan

Quote from: "Chikiru"Hey! I'm looking for a girl I stood next to during Musicfest Saturday night. We were going crazy after we managed to pull Kazu from mothercoat into the crowd.

On Sunday, I saw her again at mothercoat's last performance.

If one of you out there is her, I was planning on getting your contact info, but you disappeared before I could on Sunday~. ><
I think you might mean me, are you the girl with the orange shirt who asked for the guitar string?
<3 Miss Coquine <3
We slip and slide as we fall in love and I just can't seem to get enough.

Raydere

I wonder if these people post here:
- A Rinoa cosplayer I saw on Saturday
- A Cid Highwind cosplayer with a mop, also on Saturday
- The group of Tetris blocks, also on Saturday. They had black block borders and the T-shaped block was playing Tetris music.
- A Spike cosplayer on Monday whom I played against on Maximum Tune 2.
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

x

Quote from: "G.S. LXVIII"I wonder if these people post here:
- The group of Tetris blocks, also on Saturday. They had black block borders and the T-shaped block was playing Tetris music.

i have a video of the tetris blocks  :D

YellowTetris

Quote from: "iamTheMe"
Quote from: "G.S. LXVIII"I wonder if these people post here:

i have a video of the tetris blocks  :D

Yes, we come check time to time. Hopefully I'll have some pictures and video up by then. :)

Calitastic

Strangely enough, I'm looking for the entire group of people who sat down and played Apples to Apples with us both Friday and Saturday night(Saturday and Sunday morning?) That was way too much fun...drop me a pm if you know what the heck and I'm talking about so I can grab your aim and what not.

For future reference...I was the blonde one. XD With the glasses. And the boobs-shirt. XD

Masael255

I'm looking for the tall girl who cosplayed as Manna on Sunday...and on Saturday too? I only know she's from Sac, her name's Claire, I believe, and plays the violin too. >_< I should have got her e-mail because I'm trying to start a band and more violinists = good!
Osoudo!

Rufus Shinra

I loved these guys! They stayed longer than me, I crashed at about 11:00 or so. So, did the karaoke creeps finally let you sing? I really wanted to hear you, especially after you sang the Wicked song!! 8) I sent you a pm that I hope is helpful, but I'd love it if you'd keep me in your address book. Rufus (in the wheelchair)

Lilghost

Quote from: "Rufus Shinra"I loved these guys! They stayed longer than me, I crashed at about 11:00 or so. So, did the karaoke creeps finally let you sing? I really wanted to hear you, especially after you sang the Wicked song!! 8) I sent you a pm that I hope is helpful, but I'd love it if you'd keep me in your address book. Rufus (in the wheelchair)

Yep, I finally got onstage, and it was great. I totally pwned!

I haven't got any PMs from you yet that I can remember.
"What the funkin' wagnos?"

Lilghost

Quote from: "Fain Erevast"
Quote from: "Lilghost"Hey, I'm looking for the Elena, Rude, and Rufus I talked to durning karaoke on Saturday-- I'd seen you guys all around the con and then that night you guys sat and talked to me even after my name was shuffled around to the bottom and we had to wait for *three hours*. I dunno if any of you guys will be on, but if you are please drop me a line!

I'm also looking for anyone that remembers me and my friend, we were the chained up L and Raito from Deathnote on Saturday and Sunday.
Are you the Reno fangirl?

Yes, yes I am-- my friend and I had him "naked in our room" and were wearing his clothes.
"What the funkin' wagnos?"

Child_of_the_Briar

Hey if anyone remembers me

I was the Nana Osaki girl.......and Sae Sawanoguchi on monday.

Guitar case girl, fishnets, skirt, yeah, collar, short black hair

I was at the rave saturday, sunday
and I gave out cards, but I know that those get lost in piles of stuffffff

Anyhow, if you remember me, tell me na?

Much love,
~Nana Osaki
Cosplay Group: HACCT aka Harker Anime Club Cosplay Troupe
This Years Cosplay: Nana
I was: Nana Osaki
Short Description: Fishnets, short skirt, guitar case
See you all next year~ BANZAI!!!!

kunoichi

Quote from: "KitsuneOniko"I wish I got the name of that one chick that was dressed up as the smexy bunny girl kinda gothic-ish lookin costume (where was that cosplay from) While us hosts and hostesses were handing out tshirts and posters on Stage Zero, I had like a few posters left to toss out to the crowd and LOTS of ppl were doing some pretty crazie stuff just to catch my attention to get one! I must give a shout out to that asian bunny chick because I'm SUCH a sucker for yuri n shoujo-ai XD lol She totally kissed n what not this other chick to get that Nobuo autographed Final Fantasy "Dear Friends" poster from me XD lol Thank you for one of the highlights of Fanime Con craziness n yuri love this year! :D

That was me and my best friend iris. She cosplayed fran from final fantasy 12 hehe i didnt think that our little boob-grab-face-lick was that special...we do things like that all the time XD

Green_Tea

Quote from: "Calitastic"Strangely enough, I'm looking for the entire group of people who sat down and played Apples to Apples with us both Friday and Saturday night(Saturday and Sunday morning?) That was way too much fun...drop me a pm if you know what the heck and I'm talking about so I can grab your aim and what not.

For future reference...I was the blonde one. XD With the glasses. And the boobs-shirt. XD

Did you also by any chance dress up as draco Malfoy?

Also..those of you trying to get a hold of spike can PM me your info and I'll give it to him. =)
2011 Cosplay Plans: (Vocaloid) Cantarella-Kaito 0%, (Professor Layton) Luke 0%, (Ponyo) Ponyo's Dad 0%

Suspicious

I'm looking for the people I found at the CLAMP gathering.  Specifically the mokonas, syaoran, fluffy fai, and yuuko and friends.  I ran away for a sec to change into Watanuki, and they all disappeared! :(  I didn't get anybody's contact info.

Here's the pictures I had of them from the gathering.
»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website

Chikiru

Quote from: "Minagi-chan"
Quote from: "Chikiru"Hey! I'm looking for a girl I stood next to during Musicfest Saturday night. We were going crazy after we managed to pull Kazu from mothercoat into the crowd.

On Sunday, I saw her again at mothercoat's last performance.

If one of you out there is her, I was planning on getting your contact info, but you disappeared before I could on Sunday~. ><
I think you might mean me, are you the girl with the orange shirt who asked for the guitar string?

Yeah, that was me. XD Although my friend ended up taking the guitar string anyways. =/

Oh cool! Do you have Myspace or AIM? It was really nice meeting you!