Lookin For A Specific Someone From the Con?

Started by KitsuneOniko, May 31, 2006, 05:17:27 PM

KitsuneOniko

Just thought I do this lil post because every year we meet people at Fanime Con, whether they be old friends, new ones,crazie cosplayers, so on, etc... Is there anyone from the con you're looking for in particular? You can post here and maybe find that person or group of persons you're searchin for :D Hopefully that person may reply to you here, or maybe another person who knows whom you're lookin for! =D Maybe it was that one cute girl who was playing Parapara in the arcade this year? Or maybe that one kewl cosplaying guy that dressed up as your fav anime bishie? Maybe you're lookin for a nice staff member who left a good impression on you? ^_^ In anycase, feel free to post here! :D
Fanime Volunteer 2003-2004
Fanime Dealership Staff 2005-2006
Fanime Live Programming Staff 2006
Fanime Programing Liaison 2006
Fanime Stage Zero Co-Producer 2006
Fanime Stage Zero Hostess 2007-Present <3

KitsuneOniko

I'd just like to say "THANK YOU" to all those who participated in our silly games and what not on Stage Zero ^_^ Thank you to all the contestants and volunteers :D

Oopymmas2

I've got a specific person I'm looking for, but I doubt he'd be on here, so there is no real point...we hung out saturday morning all the way to like, monday....I got his name, and where he lives, and that's about all.

KitsuneOniko

I wish I got the name of that one chick that was dressed up as the smexy bunny girl kinda gothic-ish lookin costume (where was that cosplay from) While us hosts and hostesses were handing out tshirts and posters on Stage Zero, I had like a few posters left to toss out to the crowd and LOTS of ppl were doing some pretty crazie stuff just to catch my attention to get one! I must give a shout out to that asian bunny chick because I'm SUCH a sucker for yuri n shoujo-ai XD lol She totally kissed n what not this other chick to get that Nobuo autographed Final Fantasy "Dear Friends" poster from me XD lol Thank you for one of the highlights of Fanime Con craziness n yuri love this year! :D

misfits_cure

eh i dont think he would be on here, but, me and my friend amanda met him at the rave everynight and he danced with us. i think he was from LA or somewere down here. he invited us to a partyu, but we said no :(
anyways he was really nice so id want to tlak to him again.
:3

Shi_Musouka

I'm looking for a Spike cosplayer I met Saturday. He seemed pretty cool to be around, but sadly I forgot to get his contact info...

http://photo.xanga.com/Shi_Musouka/db68b57161095/photo.html

It's the one to the right with the sleeves pulled up, at least that's how he looked like. I honestly don't believe he'd be lurking around here nor would people here really know him, but if anyone knows him irl, just drop me a PM. Thanks.

Akaihari

I hung out with the spike but I didnt get his info.  if anyone whose info i did get knows I will let you know
Now all of china knows you're here

misfits_cure

Quote from: "Shi_Musouka"I'm looking for a Spike cosplayer I met Saturday. He seemed pretty cool to be around, but sadly I forgot to get his contact info...

It's the one to the right with the sleeves pulled up, at least that's how he looked like. I honestly don't believe he'd be lurking around here nor would people here really know him, but if anyone knows him irl, just drop me a PM. Thanks.

i know the spike on he right, but dont have his info. but im really good freinds with the spike on the left ^^ hehe
:3

Minagi-chan

Quote from: "misfits_cure"
Quote from: "Shi_Musouka"I'm looking for a Spike cosplayer I met Saturday. He seemed pretty cool to be around, but sadly I forgot to get his contact info...

i know the spike on he right, but dont have his info. but im really good freinds with the spike on the left ^^ hehe

I do know the Spike on the right responds to "Mr. Smoker."  Mr. Smoker, if you get the chance, Fani-maid is interested in chilling some more.  You seemed like a nice person.

On Saturday when I was in my Fani-maid dress I was at the Wizziwig booth attempting to procure a cell-phone charm and a nice man started talking to me about my college goals.  He was tall, blonde, and I estimate somewhere between 24 and 28.  If you are he, hello!  I have forgotten your name, but you were really cool and nice.  thanks for the conversation!

Also, I'd like to talk to anyone who remembers me just for the sake of making new friends.  ^^
<3 Miss Coquine <3
We slip and slide as we fall in love and I just can't seem to get enough.

butterflyz

Oh yha i meet spike the "Mr.Smoker" one on saturday when he danced with me.

I also remember meeting this one guy who was in all red...Ryoga..suthin like that.He seemed real nice ^_^

Shinigami

Quote from: "Minagi-chan"
Quote from: "misfits_cure"

I do know the Spike on the right responds to "Mr. Smoker."  Mr. Smoker, if you get the chance, Fani-maid is interested in chilling some more.  You seemed like a nice person.

On Saturday when I was in my Fani-maid dress I was at the Wizziwig booth attempting to procure a cell-phone charm and a nice man started talking to me about my college goals.  He was tall, blonde, and I estimate somewhere between 24 and 28.  If you are he, hello!  I have forgotten your name, but you were really cool and nice.  thanks for the conversation!

Also, I'd like to talk to anyone who remembers me just for the sake of making new friends.  ^^

omg you're teh Fani-maid? I saw you taking pics near the Wizzywig booth. You had some guy pose for a pic as you prertending to spray him with Febreeze, and then you gave him some TAG ro whatever. I saw you again later waiting in line for Kamijo pictures/signings. I didn't get a chance to talk to you, but I just loved your outfit and the idea and everything.

Oopymmas2

Okay, who's got a tattoo of an 8 on their lower back? I wanna hang out/talk to that chick again.

Nina Star 9

i forget that you saw the fani-maid, sis. lucky. >>

minigai-chan should have stalked meh. D: now neeners ish teh sad! D:

umm... well, i would like to thank the random girl i was talking to as masquerade practice. she was wearing a red outfit with a hat and bunny ears. forget who she was cosplaying, but she explained it to me. XD :3 if anyone knows her, tell her that the girl dressed in the black and white j-rock costume from the masquerade practice wants her to know that she made the whole experince much better because then i had someoen to talk to instea dof sitting by myself the whole time. :D <3

Shinigami

I want to talk to the people at the KH gathering on Sunday. I went to teh gethering for like two seconds, and then my friend (who was chained to me) kept wanting to wander off, and we didn't like being separated from each other lol.

I was wearing a heartless shirt from Snafu-comics, and I had a heartless symbol on my left arm, I was carrying around a Xemnas plushie, and I had a guy chain to my arm lol.

Lilghost

Hey, I'm looking for the Elena, Rude, and Rufus I talked to durning karaoke on Saturday-- I'd seen you guys all around the con and then that night you guys sat and talked to me even after my name was shuffled around to the bottom and we had to wait for *three hours*. I dunno if any of you guys will be on, but if you are please drop me a line!

I'm also looking for anyone that remembers me and my friend, we were the chained up L and Raito from Deathnote on Saturday and Sunday.
"What the funkin' wagnos?"

PixieCat

These sort of threads always weird me out...I'm always worried someone will be looking for me on here. And I wont know who they are or something like that.
<3 cosplaying obscure video game girls.
Next Cons:

Sac-Anime (?)
Yaoi Con

~~Loktera~~

http://forums.fanime.com/viewtopic.php?t=5016

I know, I might be spamming this.. but damn... I really want that L wineglass...

DAMN YOU DISTRACTIONS!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!!!!
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

uzutake

I'm looking for the guy in the greenish-bluish(is that a word O_o) sweater-looking thing that kept asking people for hugs, in his words: "Hug me?"
Yeah, me and my 2 sisters always hugged him whenever we saw him because some people didnt want to hug some random 20 year old dude >>U(since most dude anime-fans are supposedly hentai X_X)
We also hugged him like 10 minute before he left, so I really do hope you're here >< Me and my sisters miss you!

Also there was this girl that was in line for Kamijo pictures/autographs on Sunday. She just took a picture with him and came running to the end where me and my sisters were and were like "My friends are still taking pictures/I'm looking for them, so I'll just hang out with you guys!" she was really nice and loved Kamijo a lot *w*

And there was also there this Vash guy! The one who hung out with Sunday's FMA group(consisted of Envy, Wrath, Scar and human friends) My sister glomped him then he sorta put her on top of himself for about...2 minutes while I took you picture. If you're here, I'm sorry for the wait! I bet you were getting tired of holding her! My camera takes forever to load >>U

And there was this Axel who I glomped then she spun me around.

And also this Japanese guy(I think; he didnt understand English) who had one eye with white contacts and one eye with red contacts. And also the people who hung out with him. Even though he MIGHT not be able to read/understand this but: OMFG YOU GUYS WERE SO COOL!!!

I'm also looking for the Glomp Group! I think they looked around 14-16? They taped lined notebook papers to their backs that said stuff like "GLOMP ME!" "GO AHEAD AND GLOMP!" "GLOMP PLEASE!" and such. My sister took a picture with the dude(I think he was Filipino) You guys were so cool xD

I was just wondering if anyone here might recognize me and my sister, we were running around Fanime like 10 minutes b4 it ended asking totally random people/cosplayers for Glomps/Hugs on Monday. I was the girl in the glasses and my sister was small, cute, and energetic. A Kairi dubbed us the name "The Hugging Girls". XD So yeah, if I/my sister hugged anyone who just so happens to be here, HELLO!

Uh...so in conclusion...PM me if you're one of these people/know who me and my sisters are/have seen these people/know these people :D

Shinigami

Quote from: "PixieCat"These sort of threads always weird me out...I'm always worried someone will be looking for me on here. And I wont know who they are or something like that.

omg you're the person I was looking for! Remeber me? I was cosplaying someone from Naruto.We talked for like two seconds.

jk. I don't know you, and I don't like Naruto.

x

Hey, any pika-ball players out there? ^_^. I want to plan another MASSIVE game for next year or something...

i was the spaztic ms pacman chick o.o ^_^.

oh and the guy who gave me his email but i couldnt read it so i gave him mine. you were wearing a greenshirt but you changed to a white one with glomp me on it then ran around glomping people with me and my group...good times..

oh and i remember the hug-me guy in the blue-green sweater. XD my guy-friend picked him up and swung him around.