Lookin For A Specific Someone From the Con?

Started by KitsuneOniko, May 31, 2006, 05:17:27 PM

oni kaji

Hi I'm looking for this cute girl i met on monday that was wearing a domokun sweatshirt. I lost her aim information that she wrote on a ninja star so I'm doing all i can to find and apoloize for losing her information. Please if you have any information

Have you seen this person. I met her at fanime
name: jenny
I lost her contact information T_T
I'm looking for her.
please pm if you know her.

PixieCat

Quote from: "Shinigami"
Quote from: "PixieCat"These sort of threads always weird me out...I'm always worried someone will be looking for me on here. And I wont know who they are or something like that.

omg you're the person I was looking for! Remeber me? I was cosplaying someone from Naruto.We talked for like two seconds.

jk. I don't know you, and I don't like Naruto.

omg, liek, i totally don't remember you! XP. You almost had me going there for a second. I was trying to think why a Naruto cosplayer would have talked to me when I didn't cosplay Naruto for more than a few hours this year...
<3 cosplaying obscure video game girls.
Next Cons:

Sac-Anime (?)
Yaoi Con

Ayanami Rei First Child

I'm looking for these two, along with the Tifa that was with their group. I was the tall red haired guy who fed them Ramen and we all watched Hard Gay episodes with my roomie who cosplayed as Shinji:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/Fanime2006/P1010596.jpg

Ayanami Rei First Child

I'm also looking for the girl with long black hair who wore a white dress, not skinny, and danced with me on Saturday night. I was the tall red haired guy...I danced with her longer then anyone else in my entire life straight ^^;;

PixieCat

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"I'm looking for these two, along with the Tifa that was with their group. I was the tall red haired guy who fed them Ramen and we all watched Hard Gay episodes with my roomie who cosplayed as Shinji:

I know the guy in the dress, but he's way too young for me to be giving out his information online. I can give your contact info to him, but that's all.
<3 cosplaying obscure video game girls.
Next Cons:

Sac-Anime (?)
Yaoi Con

Chikiru

Hey! I'm looking for a girl I stood next to during Musicfest Saturday night. We were going crazy after we managed to pull Kazu from mothercoat into the crowd.

On Sunday, I saw her again at mothercoat's last performance.

If one of you out there is her, I was planning on getting your contact info, but you disappeared before I could on Sunday~. ><

XpHoBiaX

I was sitting in those purple soft chairs in one of the hotel rooms. The drow chick was friggen awesome. I'm sure everyone knows who I am. I'd like to keep in touch with those who still do. Though, I do live far away, I would love to have some friends and contacts. I used to live in sunnyvale, btw.

I also had lots of people glomping me and stuffs, so that was awesome, and what i was wearing wasn't just a costume. I wear stuff like that on a daily basis...O_o when I go to underground/industrial clubs and stuffs

((ps BLACK & GREEN HAIRFALLS is the keyword here. lol))

Nek0san

I'm looking for //www.kawaiicatgirl.com/images/yuffie.jpg <-this yuffie cosplayer.
she also dressed as tifa.
I forgot to ask her he name and contact info T_T

gmontem

Quote from: "KitsuneOniko"I'd just like to say "THANK YOU" to all those who participated in our silly games and what not on Stage Zero ^_^ Thank you to all the contestants and volunteers :D
Since you were Stage Zero staff, who was that volunteer holding the FF Dear Friends t-shirt during the rock-paper-scissors game (with the paper fan and helmet)?
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

Long

I'ma looking for any hawt asian chick who will spend the night wimme!! lololololol!!11!!1!1!one!!1!

I'm messing around. But the offer still stands? xD

kam_islash

I dunno, isnt looking for people on a forum kinda stalkerish?
Im not saying thats what I personally believe, its just that it seems that we've become a paranoid society and it makes it very hard for romantic bard types like myself.

I'd like to meet that winged elf lady again and ask her if she has blueprints for those wings!!!!!!!!

And if she plays dnd and is available Friday nights for an epic level game, but I ask EVERYBODY that :)
I want to express this undying passion with my entire body tonight.

gmontem

Not speaking directly at you but if you're so paranoid that you don't want to be identified then my suggestion is to rid yourself of all connections from the outside world.
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

kam_islash

lol thats true.
See, I wouldn't exist if it weren't for long distant correspondance leading to a date...my grandparents were pen pals when he was in the army. They met, fell in love, and there ya go.

hehe one of his letters ended with this:

"PS: Can you cook?"

XpHoBiaX

My grampa was in the army as well. It was pretty much the same thing XD!!

kam_islash

Coolness.
I'm a big fan of courtly love and leaving flowers at the doorstep of a girl you like but are too shy to ask out directly with a beautiful poem detailing your intent to go out with her.  Soemthing like "Dearest winter, when the sky wears the moon as her pendant, summer shall warm your heart by the Starbucks on 5th and main."

But NOOOOO!!!

Retarded American pop culture and psychyatry has ruined it for romance and romantic types, because now if you drop poetry on a girl's doorstep youre automatically a "stalker" and will eventually rape and kill her....

Thats why im against psychiatry because its BS.

yes, there ARE sickos out there, but labeling every guy who tries to be romantic a stalker is just plain evil!

XpHoBiaX

QuoteI'm a big fan of courtly love and leaving flowers at the doorstep of a girl you like but are too shy to ask out directly with a beautiful poem detailing your intent to go out with her. Soemthing like "Dearest winter, when the sky wears the moon as her pendant, summer shall warm your heart by the Starbucks on 5th and main."

but that does sound sooo beautiful! okay okay so i am a gushy person on the inside... -_-

QuoteBut NOOOOO!!!

Retarded American pop culture and psychyatry has ruined it for romance and romantic types, because now if you drop poetry on a girl's doorstep youre automatically a "stalker" and will eventually rape and kill her....

I dunno about you guys...but maybe I should just state right now...before I get accused of Statutory allegations just for trying to make friends, that I am 22 years old. -_- however little that may help/deter something...O_o[/quote]

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "PixieCat"
Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"I'm looking for these two, along with the Tifa that was with their group. I was the tall red haired guy who fed them Ramen and we all watched Hard Gay episodes with my roomie who cosplayed as Shinji:
I know the guy in the dress, but he's way too young for me to be giving out his information online. I can give your contact info to him, but that's all.
That's fine. I don't really expect much else. Thank you.

Psychiatry isn't BS. The problem is, is that people do NOT listen to it. Psychiatry uses logic, logic tells us that not everyone online is a stalker, and in fact most people are NOT. If you notice....most of these stalkers use AOL e-mail and chat....think about it. Now Psychiatry has some answers like "People on AOL seem to always want more and more irl info on you, and seem to always ask where you live straight off before getting to know you". Stuff like that.

Ruby

Hm. xD I wanna find the guy who was dressed in a dog costume (yeah he was dressed as a furrie~)...I think it was on a Saturday. Mwaha. He was cool. I kept petting him and scratching behind his ear when I met him in the elevator lol. I think his name was Denny (or Danny or something. I saw his name tag briefly..but I'm pretty sure it was Denny).  I THINKKKKK he may have also dressed as a dragon with a fox tail hanging out of its mouth the following day, but I'm not quite sure about that one...It just seemed like it was him by the way he was waving at me. o.O;; Though it coulda just been some friendly guy...or girl under the dragon costume.

I hope someone can help me find this person. :D They just seemed cool and I'd like to talk to them more!
Chance of going to Fanimecon 2015: 50%! ;_;

Amanojaku

Heyo.  I'm looking for the girl who cosplayed as the catgirl Pink from Dragon Pink.  She had a sign offering free hugs.  My friend and her played a funny joke on me and I'd really like to talk to her again.  She was pretty cool! :)
FanimeCon attended: 17 times
1999 - 2001
2006 - 2019
2022 -
https://myanimelist.net/profile/MrAmanojaku
https://www.last.fm/user/Mramanojaku

KitsuneOniko

Quote from: "gmontem"
Quote from: "KitsuneOniko"I'd just like to say "THANK YOU" to all those who participated in our silly games and what not on Stage Zero ^_^ Thank you to all the contestants and volunteers :D
Since you were Stage Zero staff, who was that volunteer holding the FF Dear Friends t-shirt during the rock-paper-scissors game (with the paper fan and helmet)?

You talkin about the tall asian girl? lol ^^ If you're talkin about the tall asian girl with the long hair, she is my friend Yuni. She is one of our Stage Zero tech helpers and what not :D
Fanime Volunteer 2003-2004
Fanime Dealership Staff 2005-2006
Fanime Live Programming Staff 2006
Fanime Programing Liaison 2006
Fanime Stage Zero Co-Producer 2006
Fanime Stage Zero Hostess 2007-Present <3