Lookin For A Specific Someone From the Con?

Started by KitsuneOniko, May 31, 2006, 05:17:27 PM

jeans

Quote from: "IamTetsuo"Long shot but the people I had dinner with Saturday night at Johnny Rockets?  We sat in the corner both and really packed ourselves in.  I was the guy wearing the Quagmire "Giggity giggity giggity" t shirt.  You guys were all really cool, but we all split up afterwards...
I was there too...! But then again, you know my contact info...I think. We're friends on facebook.
:arrow: Jennie

Anyways, I know that one of the guys was Ben, a friend of Garret's...and the rest of the people we didn't know were friends of Ben, so go find Ben on facebook through Garret and you should be able to find at least a couple of them.

Calitastic

Quote from: "Green_Tea"
Quote from: "Calitastic"Strangely enough, I'm looking for the entire group of people who sat down and played Apples to Apples with us both Friday and Saturday night(Saturday and Sunday morning?) That was way too much fun...drop me a pm if you know what the heck and I'm talking about so I can grab your aim and what not.

For future reference...I was the blonde one. XD With the glasses. And the boobs-shirt. XD

Did you also by any chance dress up as draco Malfoy?

Also..those of you trying to get a hold of spike can PM me your info and I'll give it to him. =)

Oh yes! Draco Malfoy was me on the first day.

Green_Tea

I'VE FOUND YOU!!!! Ha.. I was with that group of people that randomly was hanging out with you and went to starbucks.

Nice shirt by the way. We were talking about it on the bus ride home.

"What if she peace bonded only her nipples instead?" XD
2011 Cosplay Plans: (Vocaloid) Cantarella-Kaito 0%, (Professor Layton) Luke 0%, (Ponyo) Ponyo's Dad 0%

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "Green_Tea"I'VE FOUND YOU!!!! Ha.. I was with that group of people that randomly was hanging out with you and went to starbucks.

Nice shirt by the way. We were talking about it on the bus ride home.

"What if she peace bonded only her nipples instead?" XD
Wow that sounds kinky o.o;

MzreYuen

I think it was friday night at the con. a few of my friends were walking down the hallway and there was a group of about 10 ninjas walking past us and snapping their fingers. they saw me.. stopped.. turned to me and then they all glomped me. it was a priceless moment and i wished that i had it recorded but i didn't. i would like to know who they were. it would be great if i found them..

uBerLyNuMB

Quote from: "G.S. LXVIII"I wonder if these people post here:
- A Rinoa cosplayer I saw on Saturday
- A Cid Highwind cosplayer with a mop, also on Saturday
- The group of Tetris blocks, also on Saturday. They had black block borders and the T-shaped block was playing Tetris music.
- A Spike cosplayer on Monday whom I played against on Maximum Tune 2.

uhh.. i was with a rinoa cosplayer saturday.. i believe there were 2. care for some pics?
When i was a kid, i used to pray for a new bike every night. but then i realized God doesnt work that way. so i stole a bike and asked God to forgive me.

sharingannosasuke

yosh..
hehe i'm looking for a haku!
ahah she was pretty cute, yet she's like 20 and i'm
like 14 lol... no i'm not trying to go out with her,
i just forgot her contacts lol...in the naruto gathering,
she was the one in the middle with the poses of the
3 zabuza and 3 haku ..

if anybody recognizes me, i was a blue sasuke on sat and black for sunday..
feh.. nani wo mitsumeteiru darou

scyper15

I'm looking for this guy..because he's hot. XD! Is he on here or..does anyone know him? I never asked for his name. T^T

Girlycard

Always looking for my perfect guy

Ayanami Rei First Child

Kegan_Flame

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"That guy is really creepy looking @.@
i have to say, i rather agree with you.....

scyper15

Quote from: "Kegan_Flame"
Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"That guy is really creepy looking @.@
i have to say, i rather agree with you.....

Who? D:

Silver_Unicorn297

The hot guy with the long hair, rosary, and black suit? He isn't creepy.
I can find tons of other people who look very creepy and give others nightmares.

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "scyper15"
I'm looking for this guy..because he's hot. XD! Is he on here or..does anyone know him? I never asked for his name. T^T
yea, i saw him too. he glomped one of my roommates friday night. not sure who he is though...
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Karisma Black

Quote from: "scyper15"

People were looking for him last year. If you look at last year's, he was fishnet boy. I can't remember if we ever got a way to contact him but I can get my sister to tell me again because my sister has talked to him.

His name is Jordan.

scyper15

Aww.. I want to chat with him more. T^T!

Karisma Black

Quote from: "scyper15"Aww.. I want to chat with him more. T^T!

I'll see if I can get his contact info from my sister. :)

uBerLyNuMB

bleh.. okay, im looking for a guy i was talking to at the musicfest line.. hmm about 5'6 ish, asian, glasses, ds lite, backpack, said he worked for some company that worked for cartoon network. he was with a caucasian girl.. really nice guy.

i doubt ill find him without a pic though ._.
When i was a kid, i used to pray for a new bike every night. but then i realized God doesnt work that way. so i stole a bike and asked God to forgive me.

scyper15

Quote from: "Karisma Black"
Quote from: "scyper15"Aww.. I want to chat with him more. T^T!

I'll see if I can get his contact info from my sister. :)

Thanks ^_^!

hellangel

Quote from: "Suspicious"I'm looking for the people I found at the CLAMP gathering.  Specifically the mokonas, syaoran, fluffy fai, and yuuko and friends.  I ran away for a sec to change into Watanuki, and they all disappeared! :(  I didn't get anybody's contact info.

Hey, Suspicious! It's Subaru! (Aww you didn't want to look for me? ;___; It's okay, I don't *really* feel bad ^__~) Let's see...I can give you info on the Mokona cosplayers, since they're my friends =3 (Well...you're all my friends! Haha!) The Mokonas have been going to Fanime with me for the last couple years~

I'll PM you with info ^__^
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX