Lookin For A Specific Someone From the Con?

Started by KitsuneOniko, May 31, 2006, 05:17:27 PM

Sucrose

Quote from: "Calitastic"Strangely enough, I'm looking for the entire group of people who sat down and played Apples to Apples with us both Friday and Saturday night(Saturday and Sunday morning?) That was way too much fun...drop me a pm if you know what the heck and I'm talking about so I can grab your aim and what not.

For future reference...I was the blonde one. XD With the glasses. And the boobs-shirt. XD

Hahaha, I was all "ZOMG APPLES TO APPLES PERSON LOOKING FOR US" and then I looked at the username and was all, "oh, wait, that's Tia and I see her on a fairly regular basis." <3

But I totally second this! I'd love to talk to anybody who joined in on the Apples to Apples madness. I was in the black dress one night (halfway devolved from my Saki Hanajima costume), and wearing a bloodied-up Ban Mido costume the other night. Glasses, brown hair and suchlike. The noisy and obnoxious one who brought cookies and beef jerky. :D
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

serajwl

Quote from: "sharingannosasuke"
Quote from: "serajwl"There was this on girl that I took a picture with while I was cosplaying as Ino... She was a Sakura. I was eating a popsicle and her friends took a picture of us with our arms around each other.

"friends forever!" XD so if anybody knows her or has that picture... I'd like to know, please >_>;

um.. were you at the gathering,
and if i remember correctly, were you holding a sasuke doll to?

No, I was an ANBU for the second half of the gathering. In the first half I was at masquerade rehearsals.

Rufus Shinra

Quote from: "Karisma Black"
Quote from: "scyper15"
I'm looking for this guy..because he's hot. XD! Is he on here or..does anyone know him? I never asked for his name. T^T

People were looking for him last year. If you look at last year's, he was fishnet boy. I can't remember if we ever got a way to contact him but I can get my sister to tell me again because my sister has talked to him.

His name is Jordan.

Is this the same guy who kept running around asking me "Where's Mother"? I was dressed in a Rufus Shinra costume, in a wheelchair. He was a great glomper! I saw my first glomp ever when he took aim on the last day of the Fanime at a kid wearing a sign asking for glomps. Wow! Remind me not to ask for glomps! lol
[/img]

Ayanami Rei First Child

XpHoBiaX

I am...still searching for pics of me. o_o'' still

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "XpHoBiaX"I am...still searching for pics of me. o_o'' still
I don't even know what you look like so I can't say if I have pics of you ^^;

Emerge

to the GGXX/ players: whasgoinon?!

i was the jam player in an all white kung fu suit. if you guys remember me, pm me!!! i'd like to meet up w/u guys and perhaps...play you again. yes...play...playing makes it all better... :twisted:

XpHoBiaX

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"
Quote from: "XpHoBiaX"I am...still searching for pics of me. o_o'' still
I don't even know what you look like so I can't say if I have pics of you ^^;

lol lookit the profile linky in my sig. ^-^ There are a few pics of me *headshots* around the forum too. Unfortunately,  I don't have any pics of me from the con...but I wear the stuff on a nightly basis...so i'll just take a pic of me at home before I go party. :P
I also took a few pics for a japanese magazine....but I don't remember the name...T-T it was on Saturday, and if anyone can tell me what the mag name is, message me!!! Cuz...yeah, it would be cool to see myself in a mag and you know, have something to show off to people. :3

OH BTW

http://www.pbase.com/gmontem/image/61464519
LINKY to a site with my pic on it!!! O.o but that's all. ((T-T Never EVER forget to bring a camera!!))

Ayanami Rei First Child

Nope...never seen you....

You look like that Creature girl on Who Wants To Be A Superhero ^^;

XpHoBiaX

just between you and me....

I am a superhero.....lol

well 'god' is another term i use too. XD!

ADORABLEAZN06

i wanna go to fanime rite now. so bored rite now:)!!!
i think i will cosplay light kun again

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "Emerge"to the GGXX/ players: whasgoinon?!

i was the jam player in an all white kung fu suit. if you guys remember me, pm me!!! i'd like to meet up w/u guys and perhaps...play you again. yes...play...playing makes it all better... :twisted:

I was El Venom.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "XpHoBiaX"just between you and me....
I am a superhero.....lol
well 'god' is another term i use too. XD!
Wow! A superhero! Does that mean if I'm a damsel in distress you'll come save me?  :D

XpHoBiaX

I dunno, I kinda have this record of 'things that have happened' ...I don't think you would want me to save you. O.o

Ayanami Rei First Child

slifertheskydragon

XD i guess i wasn't very noticable...

that goth guy i getting reposted a lot.

XD

Ayanami Rei First Child

He's not THAT Goth. I mean a lot of his style could be considered rock to..

KitsuneOniko

Quote from: "kunoichi"
Quote from: "KitsuneOniko"I wish I got the name of that one chick that was dressed up as the smexy bunny girl kinda gothic-ish lookin costume (where was that cosplay from) While us hosts and hostesses were handing out tshirts and posters on Stage Zero, I had like a few posters left to toss out to the crowd and LOTS of ppl were doing some pretty crazie stuff just to catch my attention to get one! I must give a shout out to that asian bunny chick because I'm SUCH a sucker for yuri n shoujo-ai XD lol She totally kissed n what not this other chick to get that Nobuo autographed Final Fantasy "Dear Friends" poster from me XD lol Thank you for one of the highlights of Fanime Con craziness n yuri love this year! :D

That was me and my best friend iris. She cosplayed fran from final fantasy 12 hehe i didnt think that our little boob-grab-face-lick was that special...we do things like that all the time XD

Crazie! XD lol Well hope to see you both next year at Fanime again ^^ Hang around Stage Zero again and if I spot you I must just hand out more free stuff again if we've anything next year ^_~
Fanime Volunteer 2003-2004
Fanime Dealership Staff 2005-2006
Fanime Live Programming Staff 2006
Fanime Programing Liaison 2006
Fanime Stage Zero Co-Producer 2006
Fanime Stage Zero Hostess 2007-Present <3

swordman85

Hello,  I'd be interested in finding any of the people who cosplayed as Wolf's Rain characters cause I'd like to try to arrange a gathering this year if I can come.