Everyone post a pic of yourself-cosplay or not :D

Started by misfits_cure, May 31, 2006, 06:15:21 PM

short_storiesgl

Quote from: "justkitteh"
Quote from: "short_storiesgl"
Quote from: "short_storiesgl"Sorry random.... but i was gonna post my picture (which i did) and i was looking at evertne else and i saw my ex boyfriend =X
I was like WTF

.....he lives in GREECE!

DUDE...wtf.
Is dat sum internet datinglol?

omg no way! yes i did meet him on myspace, but he ended up living in greece and in my home town.......... crazy or what!
So when he came here we hooked up and went to last years con. Lol
I guess so :o

This one time, I met someone in an AOL chat room who lives like, 10 blocks away...

NO !!!!!!!!!! was it a girl or boy?
Dance Staff Second

short_storiesgl

Quote from: "short_storiesgl"Sorry random.... but i was gonna post my picture (which i did) and i was looking at evertne else and i saw my ex boyfriend =X
I was like WTF

.....he lives in GREECE!

DUDE...wtf.

omg no way! yes i did meet him on myspace, but he ended up living in greece and in my home town.......... crazy or what!

This one time, I met someone in an AOL chat room who lives like, 10 blocks away...

NO!!!!!!!!!! Thats crazy AOL has like crazy-ness written all over it.
thats still  like WTF
Dance Staff Second

justkitteh

I was like WTF

.....he lives in GREECE!

DUDE...wtf.

thats still  like WTF
Actually AOL has bots at pedophiles written all over it IMO, it was a girl tho. My age none the less.

She did turn out to be fucking crazy tho... :/

short_storiesgl

Quote from: justkitteh
Quote from: short_storiesgl
Quote from: short_storiesgl
Quote from: short_storiesgl.

DUDE...wtf.

thats still  like WTF
Actually AOL has bots at pedophiles written all over it IMO, it was a girl tho. My age none the less.

Dance Staff Second

heeroyuy135

t3hpr0digy

justkitteh

I was like WTF

.....he lives in GREECE!

DUDE...wtf.

thats still  like WTF

LOL that sucks ALOT
Well, Idunno what it's like where you live, the only time I've spent in Castro Valley was that going to and from my friend Melody's house for our pseudo anime club thing... But in the rest of the Bay, crazy is most certainly an improvement on the hoodrats which are everywhere... maybe... I'll PM you or something so we stop cluttering the thread with unrelated stuff.. >.>

heeroyuy135

Try to pick out the odd man out (if you know what I mean)...that's me :)

gmontem

Quote from: "HeeroYuy135"Try to pick out the odd man out (if you know what I mean)...that's me :)
You're the person dressed up and wearing a police badge?  What event was going on that day?
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

phoenixphire24

Quote from: "gmontem"
Quote from: "HeeroYuy135"Try to pick out the odd man out (if you know what I mean)...that's me :)
You're the person dressed up and wearing a police badge?  What event was going on that day?

I believe it's a coat from Ouran High School Host Club. Nice.

heeroyuy135

Quote from: "phoenixphire24"
Quote from: "gmontem"

I believe it's a coat from Ouran High School Host Club. Nice.
Bingo!

kuroi

A friend and I did God Knows for a school fundraiser- I'm the one in the seifuku

Guesses? This was taken once the dress was done; hair, makeup and everything else are not done. plus i'm smiling really badly, 'cause i just wanted the picture-taking to be over with.

...and random shot ^_^
2009 cosplays:
ahaha, so undecided
Chibitalia, Yanki!Souji, TYL!Irie Shouichi, Jack Bezarius, and Cool Lady!Tear Grants are most likely though

Chpal

Heres some horribl Pics of me:

Me shooting a M16. Horrible pic since im all dirty and covered in dirt and unshaven =( :

Me in my barracks room

My small crappy anime collection ive gotten in the past few months. I have a ton more at home:

Shirt im wearing for the Con, customized FFXI shirt:

Hiya^^ Navy Sailor here! Anime Lover but Convirgin^^

IamTetsuo

Eh why not?

I'm on the right in the camo pants.

Yes that is a 32" LCD HDTV.  Yes I have a PS3.  No I'm not bringing either to the con.

narutofan17

Here are a couple of random pics that I took while I was there.

I'm in one of these photos but I guess you can't guess which one. lol
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Kanchii

Here I am pole dancing infront of AOD 2006, my first con ever! :D Time of my life, and I'm sure Fanime is going to be even more fun and I'm so excited I can't even stop talking about it! *squeels*

My costume is much better now. I actualy have lolita shoes and garters and better tights ect.

I NEED SOMEONE TO CUDDLE WITH DURING YAOI NIGHTS! Cuddle with me? (preferably a girl... rawr) =^.^=

heeroyuy135

Quote from: "Kanchii"I NEED SOMEONE TO CUDDLE WITH DURING YAOI NIGHTS! Cuddle with me? (preferably a girl... rawr) =^.^=

I was about to say "Count me in!" but I'm a guy...

Kanchii

Quote from: "HeeroYuy135"
Quote from: "Kanchii"I NEED SOMEONE TO CUDDLE WITH DURING YAOI NIGHTS! Cuddle with me? (preferably a girl... rawr) =^.^=

I was about to say "Count me in!" but I'm a guy...

Poor dear *pat pat* Find a hetero! There are gonna be plenty in Yaoi Nights. I'm looking for my lez lovies.... ;)

narutofan17

Quote from: "Kanchii"
Here I am pole dancing infront of AOD 2006, my first con ever! :D Time of my life, and I'm sure Fanime is going to be even more fun and I'm so excited I can't even stop talking about it! *squeels*

My costume is much better now. I actualy have lolita shoes and garters and better tights ect.

I NEED SOMEONE TO CUDDLE WITH DURING YAOI NIGHTS! Cuddle with me? (preferably a girl... rawr) =^.^=
O_O My do "research" on this this cuddling or my name isn't Ero Sennin....I mean Jiraiya. XD I will be next door in the hentai room (after the dance of course!!!!). We'll try not to make too much noise with are wooting and shouting. XDDDDDDD
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Kanchii