Everyone post a pic of yourself-cosplay or not :D

Started by misfits_cure, May 31, 2006, 06:15:21 PM

Sayuri

scyper15

T_T XD! I don't remember! (sorry, I need a face..) Since..without the face, every L pretty much look alike. XD

Sayuri

rofl sorry then, I hid my face the entire time with L hahaha

scyper15

gmontem

Me and "asanophoenix" at the Naruto gathering. Finally a dork-free pic of me! Ha ha it can be done! :) Pic credit goes to her and I really should be asking for her permission first before using this pic. >>;; Too late now. xD
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

Eri Kagami

Henry Ong
Marketing Staff
ex-3 minute film head
100%Bishounen meat
FOLLOW THE PATH OF THE SEXY COMMANDO!!!

AbsolutelyCursed

Moogleborg

Quote from: "TheDarkenedElf"Er, this is me.  ^^

Aaaaaaand...
This is my cosplay account, I look really different in some of these. ^^  Go colored contacts and wigs!
http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?member=23435&cat=500

Did you cosplay this year? ^^ Ya look really familiar...you're really kawaii BTW! ^_^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

TheDarkenedElf

Quote from: "Moogleborg"

Did you cosplay this year? ^^ Ya look really familiar...you're really kawaii BTW! ^_^
^_^ Heh heh, thank you.
Yes, I cosplayed a lot this year:
Friday: Schuldig (Weiss Kreuz)
Saturday: Nana-pink dress version (Nana)
Sunday: Kyuubi-fur version (Naruto), Meg (Bakuretsu Tenshi)
Monday: Aerith (Advent Children version), MisaMisa (Deathnote)
^___^

lifey

This... Is ME!!

Contact Info:

email: [email protected]
aim: lifey123

scyper15

Quote from: "lifey"

This... Is ME!!

Contact Info:

RABUREE!!!!!

hosoi-koe

Quote from: "lifey"

This... Is ME!!

Contact Info:

Lol. LIFEY, YOU'RE SO CUUUUTE~ What are we doing this summer? x3
~ Jun Watarase <3

go2sleep

sharingannosasuke

i doubt anybody got pics of me but here's me..(lol most of my sat time i played naruto getikou ninja taisen 3, though still in costume)

saturday pic .. uhh yeah.. don't mind the pose because i couldn't find a better pic at the moment...

sunday costume
feh.. nani wo mitsumeteiru darou

Blue Impulse

I've yet to find any of me... :P Dosu for 2 years.. um... Not Dosu for no years...
0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

uzutake

Me and my friend playing Kingdom Hearts...and yes...that's my room...not exactly filled with anime posters yet but I'm getting to it! xDDD I'm the girl >> This is probably the most recent picture of me...unless you count the one taken at Fanime...

AH! I LOOK SO HORRIBLE! But yeah...this was b4 I had my hair cut...and that's my friend Philip in the black shirt

And that's my little sister...the one in the green k? >>U You might recognize her from the pictures with Kamijo on...Saturday.

She and I also ran around the con, with Philip being the referee, and we had a hugging/glomping contest. I had 59 and she had 63 darnit! TT3TT It's cuz she had the CUTENESS FACTOR!!!!!

I had another sister but she wants to choose the pic I put up so yeah...that's later >>U

uzutake

Quote from: "Blue Impulse"I've yet to find any of me... :P Dosu for 2 years.. um... Not Dosu for no years...

One of these Dosu's happen to be you? xD

MiniKirk

that would be me, in MiniKirk regailia. i dont suppose anyone remembers me?(i doubt it but hey, cant hurt anything to ask)
Help! The alien monkies from outer space are kidnapping me. Please send help, preferably someone armed with cheese, they hate cheese

Dagger-6

I remember my friend and I ran into you in '04 late one night.  He was like "Hell yeah, it's Capt Kirk!" and we got a picture of you wielding a lightsaber.  Pretty neat.  Wasn't able to make it to Fanime '05 unfortunately.  Hopefully I'll be able to tag along in '06.