Everyone post a pic of yourself-cosplay or not :D

Started by misfits_cure, May 31, 2006, 06:15:21 PM

mai kirasaki

This is me at my first con, I also introduced my 5 year old to cosplay this year.  We loved Fanime.  Hope to see you all again next year!!!! :D

Spike Spiegel {CB}

Hung out with this guy most of fanime.

goth spike

http://www.myspace.com/paradox_vampire

MzreYuen

Quote from: "Spike Spiegel {CB}"
Hung out with this guy most of fanime.

goth spike

http://www.myspace.com/paradox_vampire

i was tifa for fanime.. but all i ever wanted for wondercon was my own little spike.. sniffles...........

the_Pink_Panther24

Im in the middle with the red leather jacket.
lookin' all kinds of angstie.

bahamutknightzero

This is from Cosplay.com, submitted by someone that took a photo of me. I do hope the girl that took a photo of me outside when I was heading over to the auditorium for the Masquerade posts her photos if she can because she was lucky enough to get a photo of me with the homulculi symbol on my hand which was done after the FMA Gathering.

ADORABLEAZN06

i saw a lot L's cosplay in fanime! they r very good! cuz L is my fav. character in deathnote

scyper15

Me as L. I had my shoes on (I took them off later and the hot cement BURNED) and.. you can see my wallet chain and badge here. XD

Moogleborg

A pic of me from the Fanime Board Gathering panel, courtesy of gmontem! ^^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

gmontem

Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

OtaKev

Sayuri

gmontem

Quote from: "melonprodigy16"

In search of my TV
Ah so that was you who failed trying to scare me that night you were with Suspi approaching the wireless area near the Hilton. :lol:
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

Sayuri

sorry, I wouldn't know who you are x) I could not see ANYTHING while hanging my head like mofo.

misfits_cure

Quote from: "melonprodigy16"

In search of my TV

ah, i hecka saw u! u were so aweosme, i wanted to talk to u, but thought u wouldnt talk back, seamed like u wnated to stay in charicter :)
:3

Sayuri

yeah, wanted to stay in character, xD but hey I'll talk back now haha

scyper15

Sayuri

haha no, I chopped off my long hair before fanime....omgz lol I remember you...you were the fellow L last year...I was the one that Kasumi kept patting? question mark?

TheDarkenedElf

Er, this is me.  ^^

Aaaaaaand...
This is my cosplay account, I look really different in some of these. ^^  Go colored contacts and wigs!
http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?member=23435&cat=500

scyper15

Quote from: "melonprodigy16"haha no, I chopped off my long hair before fanime....omgz lol I remember you...you were the fellow L last year...I was the one that Kasumi kept patting? question mark?

XD! I barely remember anything from last year..nor do I want to. Haha. So.. sorry. >.<! An actual picture with face might ring a bell. XD