Post your picture of Kamijo!

Started by Touya no Miko, May 31, 2006, 08:14:34 PM

Touya no Miko

Kyaaa! Such an honor to meet the wonderful Kamijo-san!! Now, I know tons of you people took pictures with him, so go ahead and post them up!

Saturday:

My first meeting with Kamijo-san! He spoke such cute english! See the little doll I'm holding? It actually belongs to my friend, but he let me borrow it for awhile. If you look closely, you can see a green box on the doll's lap, which is actually a present for Kamijo-san! When I presented it to him, Kamijo nearly took the doll too, but then realized the box was his gift! It was so cute!!!

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=696943

Sunday:

Second meeting with Kamijo! I like this picture better, because..

A. He's letting me touch his shoulder

B. He loved my snake toy!!! It was so cute! He smiled when he saw it and said 'snake' in english. He even coiled it around his arm for the photo! I can die happy now!!!

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=699421
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

uzutake

AAHHH!!! KAMIJO!!! I took a picture with him, but they took the picture with the polaroid so I gotta take a picture of that agian...

But I got lotsa picture-pictures of him...just gotta get them onto Photobucket soon...>>U

Touya no Miko

Haha, I look forward to seeing them!

mochyan

scyper15

Lisu

Quote from: "scyper15"

Kamijo and I. <3
You just won 10 coolness points...that's awesome, how'd you get him to do that? (just wondering…)

scyper15

Thanks ^^!

I walked up to him and like did my half of the heart, but I was afraid he didn't understand. So I made a full heart myself, and then nudged him. He understood and did it ^o^! He's really nice. He does like everything a fan asks ^^! But he extended his last 3 fingers there, and it looks like a circle..heheh. o.o;;

Touya no Miko

He signed your photo??? I thought he wasn't gonna sign anything, but his magazine and his cd. ;_;

scyper15

Yeah, they said that.. But I stayed back after he signed everything of mine to stare at him.. and then I saw him signing other people's polaroid! I don't know why they changed their mind, but I just got in line for it. ToT

inertia

They were trying to keep the signing event focused on the CDs and magazines that were for sale.  There are obvious promotional reasons for that, of course; but I questioned the staff further to find out if it would be only the items available there, or if it would be okay to ask Kamijo to sign other types of official goods, like photosets or old releases which we'd brought.  On Saturday they told me to go to the end of the line and stay there until everyone had gone through, as while it wasn't a problem if a few people asked for other types of ordinary band goods to be signed, they didn't want still-waiting fans to get the idea that anything could be autographed and start asking for weird stuff, like "please sign my chest!"  Sunday seemed much more relaxed.   Lots of fans got back on Sunday's autograph line to have multiple items (like Polaroids and their old CDs) signed.  

I was glad to be at the end of the lines anyway, as band members always seem more relaxed and willing to talk for a little while when there aren't 90 people behind you tapping their feet impatiently.  I'd bought an extra copy of one of the singles just in case, but on Saturday I was able to get a Polaroid signed, and Kamijo even personalized it.  ^_^  The Japanese writing on the left is my name in katakana.

http://www.bonjourhoney.net/fanime/kamijo-me-sat.jpg

Touya no Miko

hosoi-koe

Wah~ I'd post my picture, but my scanner is broke. XD; It's on my little bulletin board in my room. :D!

And... HI SCYPER~
~ Jun Watarase <3

XeNo

XD Scyper, you must be the one who posted that comment on my Kamijo vid on Youtube xD.

yes, I'm Xenochan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKuVO5fdNPk

I'll post my picture once I'm able to scan it later.

scyper15

XD! Yeah, I commented on that. x] Did you see my 9 second one? XD

scyper15

Oh hey!! You added me on youtube XD!! Or.. I added.. either way, hey! XD! I was the loser with 9 seconds of Kamijo <.<

Yumi-chan

Hehh. Yes... either way, I dunno.

The 9 second one wasn't bad, at least it  didn't flip around like mine. @@ I didn't think about that at the time.. ^^;;  I have one other video of him, but it's only a second long XD

uzutake

He was so nice to pose! He was walking around and commenting the stores and stuff...then I asked him for a picture then he posed! :D

Those are just misc. picture of him I guess.