Cosplay for 2007

Started by JME2, May 31, 2006, 09:33:06 PM

JME2

While we've got a year until Fanime 2007, I'm rather curious to see what
people have in mind for their next round of costumes at the future con. I'll get the ball rolling:

Returning Costumes
* Bleach's Toushiro Hitsugaya (tentatively; the 25 pounds I lost since Fanime 2005 forced the retirement of my Edward Elric gear. Hopefully nothing major should impact Hitsugaya, but you never now ).

Possible Costumes
* Sakura Taisen/Wars' Captain Oogami Ichiro: I've been dying to do the Floral Division's Captain for ages and I might try to have a go at it.

* Escaflowne's Allen Schezar: Alright, I'll admit it; I have a thing for cravats.  8)

* Ghostbusters jumpsuit: If for no other reason than to screw with the Shinigami and other spirit cosplayers at the [presumed] 2007 Bleach gathering... :twisted:

* FMA military uniform: I have to retire Edward Elric, so it may be worth a shot.

Anybody else?

Nina Star 9

i should make polls on a few fourms to get a few opinions on what i shoudl do. it is really really close between utakata and bodaiju. :O

Shinigami

I want to get an Organization coat done so I can be Riku, Marluxia, and maybe even Axel.

D_Hime

returning costumes
Daishi Love is Dead
my Larc En Ciel Box (it's not really a costume but it's coming back lol)

Possible costumes for next year
Someone fron Magna Carta (my friend's gf wants her boyfriend and i to do Magna Carta with her lol)
Psycho Le Cemu Ai No Uta Daishi
Dir En Grey i dont know what yet lol.
Gazette i dont know the name of the costume but here's a link to the pic of it http://www.blue-neurose.de/images/gazette26.jpg i got some of my friends to join in on this with me! lol

that's all i can think of for now! lol

lying is an art form

I'm planning:

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle- Sayoran (Not sure which costume yet)
Final Fantasy XII- Not sure which character yet
HunterXHunter- Kuroro (Short hair/Meeting-Neon-Version)

This is all planning, they might get changed around or ditched for something totally random between now and Fanime 2007.
Do you like Magic: the Gathering or just fun games in general? I'm offering a fun way to play Magic right here! I'm bringing these to Fanime 2009 :) PM me to secure one!

Kazuko

well here are my returning ones :3
-Jellyfish Pirate Dizzy ( a better version)
-LOVE IS DEAD aya
-Ryutaro from the Tremolo PV (hopefully skeleton wings are done D:<)

New ones:
-Maru from xxxHOLIC (im doing this one for AX with my friend Akaiyuki who is going to be moro so might as well bring it for fanime :3)
-A secret cosplay only tsukai and my close friends know ;D its a suprise~
-Toshaka Rin from Fate/Stay Night (Im lookin for someone to do archer :3)
-Random Maid so I can Join Minagi :3

so far thats all i can think of :3 i want to do group cosplays so bad O:!

lying is an art form

OOH I found reference pic for my demon kuroro/danchou

http://www.cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/costumes/details.asp?costumeid=104148

This GUY pulls off a hot danchou. I swear I thought it was a girl at first, looking through the person's costumes and all but it turned out to be a guy (right? I think... I'm still confused!).
Do you like Magic: the Gathering or just fun games in general? I'm offering a fun way to play Magic right here! I'm bringing these to Fanime 2009 :) PM me to secure one!

Kazuko

Quote from: "Itachi no Jutsu"OOH I found reference pic for my demon kuroro/danchou

http://www.cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/costumes/details.asp?costumeid=104148

This GUY pulls off a hot danchou. I swear I thought it was a girl at first, looking through the person's costumes and all but it turned out to be a guy (right? I think... I'm still confused!).
o___o have my babies~

otakuapprentice

2007 is a long ways away, so i dont even know what i will have for then. i'll probably bring Grave and Ky again, and hopefully something new for fanime as well.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Kazuko

thats true x: oh well its best to plan early than procrastinate

lying is an art form

The only work for my Kuroro will be waiting for the hair to grow and my auburn/golden orange hair to fade out... EW it's now RED and not orange anymore

No earrings for me, I'll need a white bandana/headband thingy and a tux and that'll be about it =D

Oh and a volume of HxH with kuroro on the front cover, maybe 8

PixieCat

Whatever I plan for next year will be forgotten about by then and replaced with new costumes.

How can people plan so far ahead? I don't know what I'll wear tomorrow...
<3 cosplaying obscure video game girls.
Next Cons:

Sac-Anime (?)
Yaoi Con

RyuHayabusa

Cosplay plans for next year:

Suigintou-Rozen Maiden

Locke-Final Fantasy 6

Tanooki Mario-Super Mario Bros.3

Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader-Star Wars

Archer-Fate/Stay Night

Jun Sakurada-EGA outfit-Rozen Maiden

Shiki-Tsukihime

Tweedledum-Kiddy Grade

Ryu Hayabusa-Ninja Gaiden/Dead or Alive series

Koutaro or Negi-Grown Up versions-Negima

I think that's it for now.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Shinsengumi

Still need to finish 1 of my outfits for next year

Robert Garcia-Art of Fighting or King of Fighters

Plans for next year

Jedi Knight-Star Wars

the rest is still unknown.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

ProfessorOhki

I think I'm might try my hand at a mech of some sort...  If I do it, I'll probably go overboard.
--Be seeing you...

Rette

Definately bringing back Sephiroth with improved armor.

I might do Zack too, and hopefully my Devil May Cry one, which is half done in my closet.

Usually an obsession occurs sometime during the summer or fall... that's what happened the past two times....  :lol:

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

Member of Three Dollar Laugh Cosplay

Barnes

Planned cosplay, if I ever get around to doing anything:

-Captain/Blood Falcon from "F-Zero"
-A Duck from "Duck Hunt"
-Knight Arthur from "Ghosts 'n' Goblins"
-David Lee Roth/Eddie Van Halen
-Ted "Theodore" Logan from "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure"
-The guy at the bus stop
-The Mysterious Coat Guy
-A chair!
-A Snake On A Plane!
-Theodore Roosevelt
-Santa Claus
-A giant political cartoon (but what kind?)

No promises though.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

risingphoenix13

I'd like to do Helena from DOA 3, 1st costume, black variation (hit X when selecting the costume) but I can't find any decent reference pictures.

Kegan_Flame

i'll be going as Kyuzo from samurai 7 one day and (maby) as Kirara (samurai 7) on another..

ZETA SHINTANi

My Ayame (Tenchu Kurenai) cosplay will be returning next year but will be refined so it stops giving me wardrobe malfunctions. My RO assassin costume might also come back as well. I wore that one in 2005.

My friends and I are thinking of doing a group cosplay for Air Gear. We might be rolling around in blades next year and... yeah  :lol:

LET'S HUMAN SEQUENCER THIS SH!T!!