Cosplay for 2007

Started by JME2, May 31, 2006, 09:33:06 PM

Lulu_Valentine

My Returning Costumes
- Lulu
- I'm definiately bringing my Jill costume just in case.
- Might go as Beatrix Kiddo.

Possible Costumes
- Yuna, FFX
- Tifa, FFVII: AC
- Ada Brea, Parasite Eve

Sig and ava made by me. Will take any requests.

AbsolutelyCursed

For 2007:

Returning
* Roy Mustang with a small modification and a prop

New, possible
* something from Inu Yasha
* Gothic lolita

Sora

Old: Edward Elric, Seta Soujiro (maybe)
New: another outfit of Kurosaki Hisoka's, Avent Children Cloud Strife
Will be old by then (haven't yet done, but will by next year): Sakuma Ryuichi and Aoyagi Ritsuka
"Don't give me any orders."

Miradori

hey! I was kikyo, but I can't do that again because it was a friend's costume, but things I was thinking about:
Sailor Mars (well, I have the wig now ^_^)
Dita from Vandread (SOMEONE TELL ME THEY KNOW HER!)
Lust from FMA
or
Kin from Naruto (the girl sound ninja)
Kin is low on the list though (WAY too many Naruto ninjas)
any other opinions?

sadistic-otaku

Returning costumes:
Nanao, from bleach
Itachi, from Naruto

New:
Organization 13 coat, and I bunch of random weapons so I can be lotsa people XD

SweetNiar

I'll be wearing my Taikoubou costume again....try to fix it up a little bit so it wont look so hurried up.  People really liked it as it was though ^_^

I thought about going as Syphiel and Lina Inverse from Slayers next year as well ^_^  Though it probably turn out to be just one of them, but im aiming for both :D

platinum edge

I need to re-do my Riku costume and make his Soul Eater...possibly when I graduate this year...As for other costumes, no plans at the moment.
Always chase after your dreams, and never forget why you are pursuing them.

ININ

Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist
Syaoran from Tsubasa Chronicle
Hitsugaya Toushiro from Bleach

Eurobeat King

Returning costumes:

Shinji Ikari (Evangelion)
Hibiki Takane (Last Blade 2 / Capcom vs. SNK 2)
Ryosuke Takahashi (Initial D)

New costumes:

RX-7 FC3S (Initial D)  (NEW car for Ryosuke)
"Freedom is the right of all sentient cosplayers."

Nick D.

Returning Costumes:

Nicholas D. Wolfwood (100% and brewed to perfection (and yes, next year i will have to confessional so i can absolve you of all your sins (whilst creating my own)))

Coming Costumes (2k7):

IL_BAN: Identity (0%)
Reno: FF7  (80%)
Kilik: Soul Caliber II  (15%)
Kid: Xenosaga  (0%)

On a side note.  Our 2006 Trigun meeting had in the neighborhood of 12-15 people attend.  However about 80% of them were Vash, not a problem.  But we need more people, we need Milly(s) and Merly(s) as well as Gung Ho Guns members, please take that into consideration when planning for 2007, thank you!!

DJpNoiEcLipSe

Probably:
Rin Tsuchimi from Shuffle! (need people to join in the Shuffle! cosplay)

Return:
Also bringing back my UrBan Wings as well.

still thinking of more..
what is is.. it's just what it is....
just go with it.  
                                   -WaLLy aKa DJpNoiEcLipSe

Asa_Gohan

Anonamous and maybe Hard Gay if I find the right stuff. A character from Guitar Freaks.  A T-shirt Ninja with an OMFG hat on, and I guess just me on the last day till then thats all Ill probably have =3

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

zoupzuop2

So far:
The "Over $15" Ranma Saotome.
It's an improvement on my last cosplay because it will feature:
*Better haircolor and pigtail
*More accurate shirt
*Authentic Kung Fu/Martial Arts shoes
*MUSCLES! Yeah!

I might also do something else. I'm not sure WHAT, though.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

ADORABLEAZN06

i copslayed raito in fanime 06!!!!!!
the suit and the tie made me look like raito yagami!

ADORABLEAZN06

im in love with light yagami in the movie! go to youtub, it has the best movie clips ever!

Sucrose

Quote from: "SweetNiar"I'll be wearing my Taikoubou costume again....try to fix it up a little bit so it wont look so hurried up.  People really liked it as it was though ^_^

I thought about going as Syphiel and Lina Inverse from Slayers next year as well ^_^  Though it probably turn out to be just one of them, but im aiming for both :D

Ahhhh, you'll have to find me and my friend Fructose when you're either Sylphiel or Lina, we're going to be Xellos and Filia! (And were you the Taikoubou a couple of years back, like in 2004? I loved your costume, and I think you were the first cosplayer I ever took a picture of! [If we already talked about this and I forgot, I'm sorry. It's so hard to keep track of who I talk to and my brain is really going...sigh.])
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

SweetNiar

It was my first time doing Taikoubou this year and my first time making a costume myself.  So thanks ^_^ glad ya liked it, I was getting worried the closer that Fanime got cause i didnt really try on the whole costume before then.

And I'll be sure to look out for you guys next year ^_^ That'll be so awesome to see other Slayers characters there! :)

Ska_Kitti

My costumes for 2007:

Queen Arshtat: Genso Suikoden V
Hokuto: Cromartie High School
Duolon?: King of Fighters

xD This'll be my first time making an ornate costume such as Arshtat's. There's alot of cloth dangling off that woman. I'm not too sure about Duolon because it may be too much work on top of my workload.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

ShadowSplat13

i'm gonna work on getting my heartless shadow costume better and i'll try to get a whiteboard instead of a piece of paper.
Litltle Heartless Shadow says "Not again!"

XpHoBiaX

I'm gonna wear a totally custom made Malificant costume...hey, I played kingdom hearts like ten times just to see her! That and I bawled when I had to kill her. She is my all time fave character EVER.

I am working on sketches of how I want the outfit to be like, that and I am collecting medievil dress/gown patterns as well. I've picked out fabric already too.

That and I'll probably make a costume invovling peacock feathered wings. I just need to figure out how I want them to look...and what i want to be. lol suggestions would be nice...lol