Started by otakuya, May 31, 2006, 09:37:49 PM

Best day?

Day 0: Thursday
1 (2.8%)
Day 1: Friday
2 (5.6%)
Day 2: Saturday (MusicFest, etc...)
19 (52.8%)
Day 3: Sunday (Cosplay Spectacular, etc...)
12 (33.3%)
Day 4: Monday
2 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Voting closed: May 31, 2006, 09:37:49 PM

Oopymmas2

Quote from: "Tsykcuhs"
Quote from: "Oopymmas2"My best day would have to me Sunday from 1am to 3pm.. because of.. reasons.. *grins*

word  8)

OMG, we both know why! HAWT!! woo?

otakuapprentice

for me, i would have to say it was sunday night going on into monday because that created a couple of personal records for me. they were:

-longest amount of time spent awake:32 hours
-most amount of bleach episodes seen in one sitting:...um, i kinda forgot that one, i think it was around 20-25 or so. i dont remember the actual amount because the first record affected my recollection
-most amount of money plunked on one arcade game in one sitting:$20(this was all playing Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 2)

this next record extended from monday into tuesday:
-longest amount of time spent asleep: 22 hours

HOORAY FOR ME!!!! :D  :D
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Arconna

I have to say Saturday mostly because it was the one day that had good stuff before and after it.  I would have said Sunday, but I had to leave on Monday, so it had a downside *shrugs*  Got to wander and see a whole bunch of panels and anime and such that day, so it was totally cool.  I had so much fun at the con overall this year though so really all the other days are almost dead on with this one...just this one didn't have any bad points lol.
Arconna
-------------------------------------------------------
My Blog Novel!

XpHoBiaX

Saturday, becuase I haven't seen one of my best friends in four years. That day was the first day I got to finally see her again. That was a very special day for me.