Help finding an Artist.

Started by ~~Loktera~~, May 31, 2006, 09:53:33 PM

~~Loktera~~

I commissioned a wineglass to be painted with the likeness of "L" from Death Note sunday afternoon. I was going to go back to pick it up, but my roomies personal drama got the best of me and I never made it back to her table.

So here I am with an ordered wine glass floating around an artists commisioned wares. $7 in merchandising missing. And no way to contact this person.

That's where you happy board people come in.

I need her contact info. I know for a fact that she was the only person in the dealers room who was painting wine glasses for $7 a glass. She had blondish hair and also painted Shotglasses.

This is a bit of a longshot but if you people could produce an e-mail or website, that would be absolutely awe inspiring. Many thanks. *Bows deeply*
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

lying is an art form

My friend got a Sora/Roxas wineglass from them and I was going to get an L/Raito one from them, but I didn't happen to remember their names/business cards/anything =( Sorry!

Ah, so you were the guy who had ordered the L wineglass that wasn't picked up. It was still there on Monday =/
Do you like Magic: the Gathering or just fun games in general? I'm offering a fun way to play Magic right here! I'm bringing these to Fanime 2009 :) PM me to secure one!

fanartist

That's my friend Andrea ^^v

We were wondering where you went, and there were actually a few people who wanted to buy that glass =w=;;

Her email is: MinobuMoonbug{at}aol.com

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: "fanartist"That's my friend Andrea ^^v

We were wondering where you went, and there were actually a few people who wanted to buy that glass =w=;;

Her email is: MinobuMoonbug{at}aol.com

OMFG!!! YOU ARE A F***ING ANGEL!!!! *GLOMPHUGGLESQUUEZELICKKISSLURB*

*AheM*

Thank you. You have made me very happy. ^_^
It all really depends how well the lies are told...