Bleach Gathering 2007! (Aftermath on 18 - 08 thread is up!)

Started by Yukari Kaiba, June 01, 2006, 10:20:38 AM

Yukari Kaiba

FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

RyannBTW

My club is currently planning on bringing a Soi Fong (me), Yoruichi, Hitsugaya, Rukia (prisoner), and Aizen, with a Yachiru, Matsumoto, and Ikkaku possibly meeting up with us there.  We're have a better idea of what's going on around April 1.
Find me on Gaia:  Indigo Project

Current projects:
Merciful Goddess (Saiyuki):100%
InuYasha + Tetsusaiga: 100%
SnJ Shikamaru: 75%
Soi Fong (Bleach): 15%

Yukari Kaiba

come back and post here as soon as you and group have finalized your characters ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

RyannBTW

Current projects:

BSaphire

Ok, here is how it stands with my group:
Division 1 Soul Society Pleeb ~ Soldier of Faith
Division 1 Soul Society Pleeb ~ King Yama
Division 1 Soul Society Pleeb ~ BSaphire

*:P Let's hear it for the supporting cast!

BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Yukari Kaiba

FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

AngelKawaii

Yukari Kaiba

i know! and this is just the list on the Fanime boards - you should see the list i have going on over at Cosplay.com. our gathering is going to be huge and awesome XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

AngelKawaii

Quote from: "Yukari Kaiba"i know! and this is just the list on the Fanime boards - you should see the list i have going on over at Cosplay.com. our gathering is going to be huge and awesome XD
I know..I have an account on there too, with the same name actually.

JME2

If the Hitsugaya robe still fits, then I'll certainly be at the gathering (my fault for losing thirty pounds since the last con). If not, I've given some thought to giving Urahara or Ishida a go this time around.

Yukari Kaiba

sounds good - come back and post here as soon as you know who you're going as ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ININ

I need some help, please =)  Where did you get the Shinigami Sandals?  eBay?  Commission?  The first time I cosplayed as Hitsugaya I wore the sandals I purchased at a Japanese store.  I want to be more authentic :)

phoenixphire24

Quote from: "ININ"I need some help, please =)  Where did you get the Shinigami Sandals?  eBay?  Commission?  The first time I cosplayed as Hitsugaya I wore the sandals I purchased at a Japanese store.  I want to be more authentic :)

I got my pair from this site: http://cosplaymagic.com/bleach.html

I had no problems getting them, and they worked fine. But, you can find them on e-bay and other cosplay sites.

Attackthbloo

Also put me down for Lisa for the bleach cosplay :D Might change in the middle of the day to do so. Let's see what I can do.

ININ

Quote from: "phoenixphire24"
Quote from: "ININ"I need some help, please =)  Where did you get the Shinigami Sandals?  eBay?  Commission?  The first time I cosplayed as Hitsugaya I wore the sandals I purchased at a Japanese store.  I want to be more authentic :)

I got my pair from this site: http://cosplaymagic.com/bleach.html

I had no problems getting them, and they worked fine. But, you can find them on e-bay and other cosplay sites.

Thank you  :D I check out the website.

Attackthbloo

Also-

If anyone is intrested in doing the der cosplay group, then message me. I really want to do one/be part of one of any type. :D

Remember: I'm going to be Lisa and Yachiru

Yukari Kaiba

just a quick question for you all: would you guys like to have music playing at the gathering? like Bleach soundtracks and such? the Naruto gathering that i go to usually has music playing and it puts everyone into a "ninja mood" so to speak. so i figured 'hey, why not for the Bleach gathering?' this sound like something you guys would want?
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

AngelKawaii

I am up for it!!!! ^_^ You can never go wrong with music. ^_^

ININ

RyannBTW

I'm on for Soi Fong.  If anyone else from my group cosplays Bleach, I'll let you know.

Current projects: