Bleach Gathering 2007! (Aftermath on 18 - 08 thread is up!)

Started by Yukari Kaiba, June 01, 2006, 10:20:38 AM

OtaKev

depending on if my friends are gonna come or not, one will come as Chad. and the other as Urahara.  my bud Vadras will be reprising his role as Ichigo

Ska_Kitti

Apparently an online quiz governed that I am Ishida Uryuu. It fits me pretty well so I will see about going as him including Kon with a cute dress and bows everywhere. ^_^ No promises, but please keep me in mind.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

ININ

Bleach Memories Of Nobody trailer link below.  Movie released December 2006 in Japan.

http://www.bleach-movie.com/

Yukari Kaiba

ok time to put this thread back on the front page XD anyways, what do you guys think about Bleach being aired on adult swim saturday?
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

OtaKev

according to www.crystalacids.com database heres some of the english cast for the show:
   * Derek Stephen Prince - Ishida
   * Johnny Yong Bosch - Ichigo
   * Michelle Ruff - Rukia
   * Stephanie Sheh - Orihime
   * Kate Higgins - Karin
   * Patrick Seitz - Isshin
   * Wendee Lee - Tatsuki

I dont think they could have found a better Rukia, <3 michelle ruff

JME2

* Hitsugya's still safe * Hitsugaya's still safe *

Sorry, but I cringed at the dub promo that aired at CN; hence my rejoicing. 8)

Update -- Just listened to the dub of episode 24; oh god, why?! :shock:  :evil:  :x

kakashi1585

I'm with JME2. I'm terrified of what the dub is going to sound like.

Also, I will be back next year as Ukitake once again. With any luck I'll be able to find someone to come a Kaen so I won't be alone

Ska_Kitti

Oh, don't forget Liam O'Brian. :]

http://animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=4240

I heard from Vic Mignogna from his AOD panel that we should watch out for him on Bleach... HMMM.
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

bubydub

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: "JME2"* Hitsugya's still safe * Hitsugaya's still safe *

Sorry, but I cringed at the dub promo that aired at CN; hence my rejoicing. 8)

i totally agree with you - when i saw the promo for Bleach and i heard Ichigo's voice i was like "......wth?oO? that is not ichigo....". im afraid to hear what Renji is going to sound like ><
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

BunofGovt

I caught the first episode this weekend and thought the voices for Rukia and Ichigo were fine.  

From what I've seen of other anime, I'm absolutely dreading hearing Ichimaru in some southern drawl ....

Someone please tell me that won't happen   :?
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

JME2

Quote from: "Yukari Kaiba"i totally agree with you - when i saw the promo for Bleach and i heard Ichigo's voice i was like "......wth?oO? that is not ichigo....

No, it's the second black Power Ranger instead.... :wink:  8)

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: "JME2"
Quote from: "Yukari Kaiba"i totally agree with you - when i saw the promo for Bleach and i heard Ichigo's voice i was like "......wth?oO? that is not ichigo....

No, it's the second black Power Ranger instead.... :wink:  8)

no way XD well it will be interesting to see how the rest of the voices turn out.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

OtaKev

it wasnt all that bad, i caught the first ep, i think Johnny did a decent job, its pretty tough to match a voice like the japanese v.a.  On the other hand i think  Michelle did an excellent job with her role as rukia.  Im curious to see how the rest of the cast will perform, one things for sure atleast they didnt mess it up like naruto.  But it was pretty cool to find out that Vic Mignogna is Kon.  its a lil too early to tell based on the first ep but im looking forward to seeing how things go

edit: ok so i was wrong as Kon. =(

Ska_Kitti

Michael Lindsay is Kon. Vic's role hasn't been publicized yet. I think I would laugh my ass off if Vic was Kon though.
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Kegan_Flame

I might go as Rukia.. not sure... i'm already commited to two cosplays... have to see if i can get this one ready in time also

Oneiros

The voices for the dub are pretty decent. I'm hopin' they're just warming up ;)

I cried myself to sleep when I heard Kon and Don Kanonji's voices. The phrase "douche bag" came to mind vaguely....

Although, Don Kanonji annoys me anyways... =/

Oh, is Chad's voice actor the same guy who did Piccolo's voice? Just curious, forgot to check the credits for him ^_^''

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: "Kegan_Flame"I might go as Rukia.. not sure... i'm already commited to two cosplays... have to see if i can get this one ready in time also

ill put you on the list anyways ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ININ

Here is my Hitsugaya cosplay.  Pic take at JTAF 4  :)

http://www.geocities.com/raym61/ININHitsugaya.jpg

I wonder if anyone else attended JTAF and did a Bleach cosplay?  LOL!

bubydub

Quote from: "ININ"Here is my Hitsugaya cosplay.  Pic take at JTAF 4  :)

http://www.geocities.com/raym61/ININHitsugaya.jpg

I wonder if anyone else attended JTAF and did a Bleach cosplay?  LOL!

I was the Rukia in the bookshop that took your picture! XD