Bleach Gathering 2007! (Aftermath on 18 - 08 thread is up!)

Started by Yukari Kaiba, June 01, 2006, 10:20:38 AM

juliagulia1017

ooh- is it too late to get in on this? i'll be going as matsumoto... XD

*why am i super late about everything?!!*

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: "AngelKawaii"
Quote from: "Yukari Kaiba"
Quote from: "Yukari Kaiba"sure ^^ if it doesnt work out, thats totally fine.

im hoping to pick up my badge sometime this afternoon.
YUKARI!!! I HAD A BAD ACCIDENT. T_T So, I went to Michall's and got a poster board (the skinny one...so i could roll it up into a tube.) And then I got home and tried doing it with my water color paint. It turned out perfect..but my cat jumped on it and all the water and paint spilled all over it and it all got smeared. T_T I looks like a big blue and red blob now. what should I do?

uh oh..hmm, could you post a picture of it? if i could see it myself i might be able to give you an idea on how to fix it
There's no way of saving it. The water soaked through and made the board bumpy. The whole writting basicly ran all over the board. Here is what I tried to do: I waited untill it all dried. Then I tried to use the wash techniques on water colors. (which means i used water to try and wash off the stuff that got splattered.) I gave up and threw it away. Should I go get another board tomorrow and try to make another one? T_T

if you have the time - if you can't thats perfectly fine. i dont want you stressing out about it.

@juliagulia1017 - its never too late to join in on a gathering ^^ ill add you to the list.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

AngelKawaii

Quote from: "Yukari Kaiba"sure ^^ if it doesnt work out, thats totally fine.

im hoping to pick up my badge sometime this afternoon.
YUKARI!!! I HAD A BAD ACCIDENT. T_T So, I went to Michall's and got a poster board (the skinny one...so i could roll it up into a tube.) And then I got home and tried doing it with my water color paint. It turned out perfect..but my cat jumped on it and all the water and paint spilled all over it and it all got smeared. T_T I looks like a big blue and red blob now. what should I do?

uh oh..hmm, could you post a picture of it? if i could see it myself i might be able to give you an idea on how to fix it
There's no way of saving it. The water soaked through and made the board bumpy. The whole writting basicly ran all over the board. Here is what I tried to do: I waited untill it all dried. Then I tried to use the wash techniques on water colors. (which means i used water to try and wash off the stuff that got splattered.) I gave up and threw it away. Should I go get another board tomorrow and try to make another one? T_T

if you have the time - if you can't thats perfectly fine. i dont want you stressing out about it.

@juliagulia1017 - its never too late to join in on a gathering ^^ ill add you to the list.
I'll see what I can do. I have a doctors appt tomorrow and a photoshoot. xD (I am still upset... I had the "get down on your knees moment crying WHYYYYYY" moment. >.> not literally though xD)

Yukari Kaiba

aww im so sorry D: if its too much trouble you dont have to make it
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

AngelKawaii

Quote from: "Yukari Kaiba"aww im so sorry D: if its too much trouble you dont have to make it
It's ok. I'll make another one. BUt this one is going to be in markers. >.> Question: Are you staying at the hotel? The reason I am asking is so maybe I could drop it off w/ you. So, I won't have to carry it with me the whole time.

Yukari Kaiba

yeah im staying at the hotel (Hilton), but im checking in on saturday.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

AngelKawaii

Quote from: "Yukari Kaiba"yeah im staying at the hotel (Hilton), but im checking in on saturday.
Yay! Ok..So on Saturday can I come by and drop it off at your room?

PS:THE CON HAS OOFICIALLY STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!

PPS: I saw some bleach cosplayers today.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: "Yukari Kaiba"yeah im staying at the hotel (Hilton), but im checking in on saturday.

yeha thats cool ^^ check in isnt till like 3 though >< maybe we can exchange cell numbers over pm so i can text you or something to let you know you can drop it off.

oo you saw Bleach cosplayers today? what characters?
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Attackthbloo

if I had a camera today I would have taken pictures of the bleach cosplayers. I was the Yachiru that didn't have a Kenpachi :( But I found one and glomped him like mad :D

Yukari Kaiba

haha XD

man i wish i could have gone today, but i had one last final plus i had to move out of my dorm DX one of these days i will go to Fanime on the very first day instead of just coming on day 2 ><
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

AngelKawaii

yeha thats cool ^^ check in isnt till like 3 though >< maybe we can exchange cell numbers over pm so i can text you or something to let you know you can drop it off.

oo you saw Bleach cosplayers today? what characters?
Ok.
And not sure the name of the character but he has spiky blond hair and is short. (eith a captain or a second.)

Kandybar

I saw a couple Hitsugayas, a Soi Fong, a Tousen, and a Kenpachi. :)  I'm wearing my Slytherin uni today (minus the robe - too hot) so if you see me come and say hi!  And I'll see the rest of you lovely people tomorrow.  :D

Yukari Kaiba

woo i cant wait im leaving in like 5 minutes XD i wont be able to update the list, so if you come and post here and i dont add you, its because i dont have access to a computer (im not bringing my laptop). other than that, ill see you all at the gathering tomorrow!

*im walking around as Byakuya today so feel free to say hi ^^*
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Yukari Kaiba

*beginning of post-gathering talk :) *

*is completely exhausted DX* so despite it being super late as im typing this, i just had to go and post because i might end up forgetting what i wanted to say. first off, id like to say that the gathering was a HUGE SUCCESS. i had no idea we were going to have so many people! the turnout was fantastic. oh and id like to give props to Angel Kawaii, who made the awesome Bleach 2007 Gathering Sign and to Indigo Project for helping being my megaphone when my voice became tired (my voice is completely shot now from shouting, but it was totally worth it).

this gathering would not have been as good as it was without all you guys, and i hope i did a good job in leading it and organzing it. i was my first time leading one, so apologize if at times i didnt seem to sure of what i was doing. id' love feedback, positive or negative (just dont be too mean XD;  ). i would love to lead this gathering again next year if you guys will let me  ^^

*sidenote-sorry this is so long i just have a ton to say XD*
im glad i got to meet so many of you guys!! you are all super awesome people, and i have to say that out of all the 5 times ive been at Fanime, this gathering was by far the best one i have ever been to. i had so much fun at the park!!! good times there haha XD

i hope you guys will post pictures of the gathering (as i wasnt really able to take any due to me directing it), so id love to see all the photos (especially the ones at the park XD), so post post post!!

oh and one more thing - congrats to the Chibi Ulquiorra and Chibi Ishida for placing in the masquerade!! i was so happy for you two XD[/b]
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

AngelKawaii

I kinda came late to the gathering..I got there at 12..but it seems you all started earlier...

Pics would be really nice.

And the Chibis were ADORABLE at the masquerade. ^_^ Did they win anything? I hope they did. ^_^(I had to leave before they announced the winners.)

Yukari Kaiba

yeah the Chibis won the junior division award ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

AngelKawaii

Quote from: "Yukari Kaiba"yeah the Chibis won the junior division award ^^
AWWWWWWWWWWW. They were so CUTE!!!!^_^

Yukari Kaiba

werent they?! they were just absoutely adorable X3 Chibi Ulquiorra gave me pocky ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Miradori

hey ^_^ I was the Orihime with the Ichigo and Rukia that kissed...yeah. lol, good times. Those two are crazy. And yay for our chibis! I got quite a few pictures, but not so many of the ones with me on it, like the ichigo rescue photo. I would love some of those please! Lemme upload some pics to my photobucket...k, lots of them (I just got home) and I'll post them. Heh, and next year I'll check the forums more. But it was lots of fun! But maybe we should've found a...bigger >.< park thing...yeah...well, be back soon!
Edit!:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v497/my_squishy_mine/ there, just go to the bleach gathering album, and it's there, not all yet though
check back I'll keep on putting them up till I run out of good ones[/url]

Yukari Kaiba

yay thanks for posting the link to your gallery! you had some awesome shots in there.

keep posting pictures and links everyone, i wanna see more! :D
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)