Bleach Gathering 2007! (Aftermath on 18 - 08 thread is up!)

Started by Yukari Kaiba, June 01, 2006, 10:20:38 AM

wirewolf6

I was hisagi shuuhei last year, I can do it again this year  :D

ININ

Wirewolf, I didn't get a pic of you  :(

Quote from: "bubydub"
Quote from: "ININ"Here is my Hitsugaya cosplay.  Pic take at JTAF 4  :)

http://www.geocities.com/raym61/ININHitsugaya.jpg

I wonder if anyone else attended JTAF and did a Bleach cosplay?  LOL!

I was the Rukia in the bookshop that took your picture! XD

I think I remember you ^^  I’m sure I took a pic of you, too.  You took a pic of me pointing at the Bleach display?  There were several who took a pic of me at the bookstore.

bubydub

Yup That was me! XD

Quote from: "ININ"Wirewolf, I didn't get a pic of you  :(

Quote from: "ININ"Here is my Hitsugaya cosplay.  Pic take at JTAF 4  :)

http://www.geocities.com/raym61/ININHitsugaya.jpg

I wonder if anyone else attended JTAF and did a Bleach cosplay?  LOL!

I was the Rukia in the bookshop that took your picture! XD

I think I remember you ^^  I’m sure I took a pic of you, too.  You took a pic of me pointing at the Bleach display?  There were several who took a pic of me at the bookstore.

ININ

I looked at my cosplay pics.  I don't have you.  Do you have a pic of your cosplay from another con?  Looks like I missed you  :(

bubydub

Quote from: "ININ"I looked at my cosplay pics.  I don't have you.  Do you have a pic of your cosplay from another con?  Looks like I missed you  :(

I don't think you took a picture of me. But I didn't take any pictures of myself....because I'm stupid that way, and JTAF was the only con I've been to so far as Rukia. ^^

bubydub

Quote from: "ININ"I looked at my cosplay pics.  I don't have you.  Do you have a pic of your cosplay from another con?  Looks like I missed you  :(

Ah ha ha.....looks like I didn't take your picture, I took a picture of another Hitsuygawa....Sorry! I went on sunday.

ININ

That Sunday Hitsugaya stole my cosplay pose shot :lol: *Hee, hee*

Krysta

Im going to go as yoruichi =) My friend matt is either going as hitsugaya and byakuya

Krysta

Yukari Kaiba

Bleach Gathering 2007!
Where: The Fountains
Time: ???
When: ???

Ichigo - Youko_Kurama (Hollow version),Vadras
Rukia - bubydub(shinigami form), Kegan_Flame
Abarai Renji - Yukari Kaiba
Kuchiki Byakuya - original baka, Kyrsta's friend(possibly)  
Tousen - Zouri
Nanao - sadistic-otaku
Hitsugaya - JME2, ININ, thebrain2u, Kyrsta's friend(possibly)
Kenpachi - BunofGovt, Kyrsta's dad
Soi Fong - dulcet
Aizen - Oneiros
Ishida - Ska_Kitti
Ukitake - kakashi1585
Hisagi - wirewolf6
Yoruichi - Kyrsta

ok the list has been updated! thought i'd repost it so we wouldnt have to keep looking back on page one.
Kyrsta thats so cool you're getting your dad to cosplay Kenpachi! i'm trying to get my sister to cosplay as Prisoner Rukia but she is still deciding between Halloween Town Sora or Rukia >< hopefully i can convince her ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

uzutake

I was just wondering, would you guys mind if fangirls came by unexpectedly and got, y'know, fangirly? Surprisingly unexpected glomps, millions of pictures, millions of hugs, and the usual fangirling?

^^() *is one of them* XDD

Krysta

Haha i knw! I showed my dad the episodes when kenpachi fights ichigo and hes all...wow! Im exactly like him! Can you make me a costume?
yup hes a weirdo XD and good luck with your sister =)

bubydub

Quote from: "uzutake"I was just wondering, would you guys mind if fangirls came by unexpectedly and got, y'know, fangirly? Surprisingly unexpected glomps, millions of pictures, millions of hugs, and the usual fangirling?

It's ok just as long as you don't run into the middle of the photoshoot...I don't think you're stupid enough to do that anyway. XD But ASK for permission to hug or glomp someone before you do.....because alot of people have gotten their costumes damaged because of them..(was one of them) ESPECIALLY people with props.....Like, I'll be SUPER MAD if someone accidently breaks my sword...(Sode no Shirayuki) But other than that, its ok! XD

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: "uzutake"I was just wondering, would you guys mind if fangirls came by unexpectedly and got, y'know, fangirly? Surprisingly unexpected glomps, millions of pictures, millions of hugs, and the usual fangirling?

It's ok just as long as you don't run into the middle of the photoshoot...I don't think you're stupid enough to do that anyway. XD But ASK for permission to hug or glomp someone before you do.....because alot of people have gotten their costumes damaged because of them..(was one of them) ESPECIALLY people with props.....Like, I'll be SUPER MAD if someone accidently breaks my sword...(Sode no Shirayuki) But other than that, its ok! XD

i totally agree. if my sword (Zabimaru ^.^) got damaged or broken in any way, id be incredibly sad and mad and so would my brother who made it ^^; but im all down for having fans at the gathering - thats why we have gatherings right? :D

at Kyrsta - im just excited theres another Kenpachi cosplayer!i've only seen one and Kenpachi is actually one of my favorite characters XD i know you're cosplaying as yoruichi, but i think it would be really cool if you went as Kenpachi's vice captain Yachiru! imagine the awesome pictures you two would have XD lol
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

bubydub

Quote from: "Yukari Kaiba"

i totally agree. if my sword (Zabimaru ^.^) got damaged or broken in any way, id be incredibly sad and mad and so would my brother who made it ^^; but im all down for having fans at the gathering - thats why we have gatherings right? :D

at Kyrsta - im just excited theres another Kenpachi cosplayer!i've only seen one and Kenpachi is actually one of my favorite characters XD i know you're cosplaying as yoruichi, but i think it would be really cool if you went as Kenpachi's vice captain Yachiru! imagine the awesome pictures you two would have XD lol

I'm so excited for the gathering!!!!! YOu're cosplaying as....Renji...right? ^^;; XD Oh yeah, do you have a cosplay.com account?

Yukari Kaiba

I'm so excited for the gathering!!!!! YOu're cosplaying as....Renji...right? ^^;; XD Oh yeah, do you have a cosplay.com account?

yeah im cosplaying as Renji, and i most certainly do have an cosplay.com account - my user name is Shinobi Yukari ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

bubydub

yeah im cosplaying as Renji, and i most certainly do have an cosplay.com account - my user name is Shinobi Yukari ^^

Ok! Thank you!

Yukari Kaiba

Ok! Thank you!

no problem ^^ if you look in Eurobeat King's gallery for fanime this year im in there (i think it was page 35...there should be 4 pics of a renji cosplayer) ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Krysta

Are we doing triples etc on these characters? Or are all bleach cosplayers meeting one day? Just curious ^.^

bubydub

Quote from: "Krysta"Are we doing triples etc on these characters? Or are all bleach cosplayers meeting one day? Just curious ^.^

As far as my knowledge goes for gatherings, it's just usually one day. ^^