Bleach Gathering 2007! (Aftermath on 18 - 08 thread is up!)

Started by Yukari Kaiba, June 01, 2006, 10:20:38 AM

luckyends

hows this look its my unfinished urahara costume i made the hat myself so it looks a little odd
but im gona ad the dimonds and hem the jacket but other than that im done with it i also might get a duck pez dispencer

tell me what you thing
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Tuxedo mask - Sailor moon - 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%
Captain Kuro - one piece 100%

bubydub

That's pretty awesome! : D But the coat looks a bit long or is it just me?

luckyends

as i said its not done yet ^_^
still need to hem it and put the dimonds on and no its not to big ^_^
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Tuxedo mask - Sailor moon - 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%
Captain Kuro - one piece 100%

Yukari Kaiba

it looks pretty good ^^ yeah just shorten the coat so its not so long and add the diamonds - otherwise i think you're set ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

bubydub

ININ

Count me in for Sunday because I'm participating in the Full Metal Alchemist gathering on Saturday  :wink:

I agree Bleach vs. Naruto is awesome and creates great cosplay action pic shots  :)  Bankai!!!

Ska_Kitti

BANKAI! *kitty appears* meow. =o.o=

xD Bwahaha. I'll see what I'm doing for that Sunday. I may be too tied down with Tabletop to stay for long.

You know... when I went to AWA, they were selling profesionally made Urahara hats. That hat is awesome luckyends. :] GO GETABOUSHI!
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Yukari Kaiba

ININ: awesome, we'll be seeing you at the gathering as Hitsugaya, right? let me know if not so i can change what you have listed ^^

Ska_Kitti: hope you can make it to a little of the gathering ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ININ

Yukari Kaiba, Hitsugaya is a go.  Cosplay is 95% completed.  Final item is my sword which is being commissioned and I hope it's completed before Fanime'07  :D

I just saw your Renji cosplay last year.  I took a pic of you =)

http://www.innovateinfinitely.com/animepage/2006/2006fanimeconpictures/2006fanimecon206.jpg
http://www.innovateinfinitely.com/animepage/2006/2006fanimeconpictures/2006fanimecon208.jpg

Ska_Kitti, yeah, ask another staff to watch Tabletop even if it's 30 minutes  :wink:  *returns after 60 minutes*

Ska_Kitti

I hope I can stay long enough to get a picture of Zangetsu strapped to my head or something like that. xD
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Yukari Kaiba

ININ: those are awesome ^^ hey you even got one of me and my friend who cosplayed as matsumoto. thanks for sharing ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: "ININ"Is picture number 208 your Matsumoto friend on the right?  :)

http://www.innovateinfinitely.com/animepage/2006/2006fanimeconpictures/2006fanimecon208.jpg

If yes, here is a picture of herself :]

http://www.innovateinfinitely.com/animepage/2006/2006fanimeconpictures/2006fanimecon207.jpg

yeah thats her, thats awesome - ill pass the photo on to her she'll be stoked to see it ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ININ

debbie

I'm going as a hollow, most likely Menos Grande. Menos Grande has a cute face. (Yeah, I know I'm weird.) I'm lazy and a hollow costume is cheap and affordable. Plus, I've been shinigami twice already, time for a change.

------------------------------

If anyone is good at altercations/sewing and needs a small/medium size shinigami outfit, I'm trying to sell mine at $30 (or best offer) for both hakama and top karate uniform. It's got white cloth roughly sewed on to resemble shinigami outfit, used, but no damage in the pants or top. You might have to re-iron the hakama, that's about it. oh, also includes white cloth for the waist part. (^_^)v

I'll be around the bay area in December and April and of course May for Fanime. Please PM if intrested. I can ship it (it'll cost you $20) or drop it off at your place (for free, within san jose area) or you can pick it up at my place (for free).

I'm retiring my shinigami outfit cause I'm graduating next summer (not because I dropped it in a toilet or something or a dog pissed on it), if anyone can help find me a buyer or if you yourself are intrested, please contact me.

small/medium - i'm about 5'3'', 120 and the thing fits loosely, so i'm guessing it can fit someone between 5'0'' - 5'6'' and between 100 and 150 lbs. rough estimate. maybe it can fit someone smaller and heavier, i'm not sure.

Yukari Kaiba

awesome! we'll have a Hollow for our shinigami ^^ i went to a con last year hosted by Cal Berkeley's club and i took a picture with someone who cosplayed as Menos Grande it was pretty cool.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

MonkeyRikku

so wait, it's happening sunday? Cuz I think I'm cosplaying as on of the Monarch's brood saturday.

Oh yeah, think I can sign up as Hinamori? Unless I get my wig in time and decide to go as Unohana. I <3 her ^_^

theres gonna be a flood of Hinamori huh?
Cuz thats how I roll, duh.

Yukari Kaiba

yeah, the gathering will be on sunday ^^ and we only have two Hinamoris listed so far - ill put you down for both Hinamori and Unohana. just let me know which one you're going to do once you've decided on who you're going as ^^

Bleach Gathering 2007!
Where: The Fountains
Time: ???
When: Sunday

Ichigo - Youko_Kurama (Hollow version),Vadras
Rukia - bubydub(shinigami form), Kegan_Flame
Abarai Renji - Yukari Kaiba
Kuchiki Byakuya - original baka, Kyrsta's friend(possibly)
Tousen - Zouri
Nanao - sadistic-otaku
Hitsugaya - JME2, ININ, thebrain2u, Kyrsta's friend(possibly)
Kenpachi - BunofGovt, Kyrsta's dad
Soi Fong - dulcet
Aizen - Oneiros
Ishida - Ska_Kitti
Ukitake - kakashi1585
Hisagi - wirewolf6
Yoruichi - Kyrsta
Hinamori - Effluvial, phoenixphire24, MonkeyRikku (?)
Yachiru - Attackthbloo
Urahara - luckyends
Unohana - MonkeyRikku(?)

Hollows
Menos Grande - debbie
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

AngelKawaii

I might go as Orihime. Except I have to buy the clothes, because my step-dad took the sewing machine and I have no bangs. T_T