Bleach Gathering 2007! (Aftermath on 18 - 08 thread is up!)

Started by Yukari Kaiba, June 01, 2006, 10:20:38 AM

Yukari Kaiba

ive added you. let me know if you get anymore people joining your group ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ChibiSerenaChan

my friends are planning to do a group bleach cosplay. maybe we can join the gathering as well? =D i'll be going as soi fong.. hopefully if i get the costume done on time
One of the Original

Stage Zero Hostess (the hyper one who makes random noises) since Fanime 2006 till I retire! XD when will that be >O_o< teehee >^.^< I hope you keep supporting US HOSTS!!!

Yukari Kaiba

ill add you, and if anything changes come back and post here to let me know ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

AngelKawaii

WOW! This is going from a gathering to a huge MOB of people!!!! I think huge is an understatement though. O.o

I'm excited. ^_^

Yukari Kaiba

haha XD yeah, both the lists here and on cosplay.com keep growing - its going to be awesome XD imagine if both the naruto and bleach gatherings were on the same day XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Attackthbloo

That would be crazy if we had Bleach and Naruto on the same day. I say we should battle XD jk

Yukari Kaiba

haha that would make for some funny pictures XD cept i would be torn between the two sides (as i like both series XD)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

AngelKawaii

Quote from: "Yukari Kaiba"haha XD yeah, both the lists here and on cosplay.com keep growing - its going to be awesome XD imagine if both the naruto and bleach gatherings were on the same day XD
That would be like half the people at the con crowded at a tiny area. xD

AngelKawaii

Quote from: "Yukari Kaiba"haha that would make for some funny pictures XD cept i would be torn between the two sides (as i like both series XD)
I'd kick some Naruto butt...with my stuffed Kone, that is still a work in progress....xD

PS: You will never believe what happened!!! I was coloring my hair..and..well I don't need my Orihime wig anymore..enough said. T_T

Yukari Kaiba

did something end up going wrong while dying your hair and your hair ended up turning orange?
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

AngelKawaii

Quote from: "Yukari Kaiba"did something end up going wrong while dying your hair and your hair ended up turning orange?
I have no clue. The box said it would turn out to be light brown. Instead I got a bright copper that bordered on orange. Don't trust what Herbal Escense says.
I guess I am all ready for my Orihime cosplay now. xD

Yukari Kaiba

XD well what color is your hair? maybe it turned out as a brighter tone because of your natural hair color
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

AngelKawaii

Quote from: "Yukari Kaiba"XD well what color is your hair? maybe it turned out as a brighter tone because of your natural hair color
My hair naturally is brown. I was trying to get it a lighter shade brown, instead I got bright copper. The picture on the box lied!

Yukari Kaiba

is your hair a light brown? with those kinds of hair dyes (which i believe dont require using bleach *ha ha how ironic in this thread XD*), the lighter your natural hair color, the brighter the hair dye is going to be.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

AngelKawaii

It's dark brown, that's why I was trying to go a shade lighter. Tat worked out great. >.<

Yukari Kaiba

FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

AngelKawaii

Nope,no bleach (ehehe xD). I just bought the dye in the box, and that's it. I guess I'll just have to wash my hair a couple thusand times untill the orange comes of and the color gets more normal.

Cerise

I might be able to convince my brother to go as Zangestu. (Their hair is identical XD) But I'd first have to convince him to go at all. This will be very difficult, so don't get your hopes up.
At my lemonade stand I used to give the first glass away free and charge five dollars for the second glass. The refill contained the antidote.
Emo Philips

Yukari Kaiba

good luck with trying to get your brother to come ^^ it would be awesome if we could have a Zangetsu at the gathering
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

AngelKawaii