2007: The ULTIMATE Sign Gathering

Started by Calitastic, June 02, 2006, 11:52:12 PM

Calitastic

You know that one day that you just can't get a costume together for, and end up making a sign?

I propose that next year, those of us who resort to signs such as "How many glomps can I get by the end of con" or "My cleavage has been certified as a weapon. Sorry! (No boobies today!)" (guilty! >_>) can all get together and battle it out for the best sign EVAR. Because that's what we do.

Besides, it's not like we sign folks do anything worth of note otherwise. :P

LinLinLucy

Quote from: "Calitastic"You know that one day that you just can't get a costume together for, and end up making a sign?

I propose that next year, those of us who resort to signs such as "How many glomps can I get by the end of con" or "My cleavage has been certified as a weapon. Sorry! (No boobies today!)" (guilty! >_>) can all get together and battle it out for the best sign EVAR. Because that's what we do.

Besides, it's not like we sign folks do anything worth of note otherwise. :P

Signs are bad....bad bad signs...

Ayanami Rei First Child

I think signs are awesome....IF used properly. All too often there's some cheap and crappy signs....unlike those that ask for glompage...but instead some lame random stuff like what you're talking about @.@ I HAVE seen some more creative and unique signs this year....

hellangel

The Sign Guild had a huge march at AX...rather scary actually >.>
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

DJpNoiEcLipSe

Quote from: "hellangel"The Sign Guild had a huge march at AX...rather scary actually >.>

omg that would be sick. if that was in fanime that would be fucking awesom, i would video tape the whole thing.
what is is.. it's just what it is....
just go with it.  
                                   -WaLLy aKa DJpNoiEcLipSe

Barnes

I should cosplay as a sign, holding a human  :shock:

*Insert Soviet Russia joke here*
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes