7 (17.1%)
Sure<3 -lotsoflove-
21 (51.2%)
Maybe ^^-stillloves-
13 (31.7%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Voting closed: June 16, 2006, 10:41:22 PM

AnimeEmperor

Quote from: "swordman85"Hey if I can manage I should be able to be Scar for the gathering next year.
Oh you better be Scar, we have a severe lack of them.

MisakiFan41

all the chibis shall fear my Royness >D

cause I'm gonna cause hell on worth on all of em >3

put me down for Roy Mustang. all the chibis are gonna get it now.

especially Edward Elric (on this forum) XD

On yet another break....

bahamutknightzero

Ok, MisakiFan has made this gathering a whole lot more interesting

fighter_for_hire

Quote from: "hellangel"
Quote from: "fighter_for_hire"I'll probably cosplay as Envy....

because I finished it! wahaha...yeah...

updated ^__~

lol YAY .... almost typed yaoi... um.... XD

Sora

Quote from: "MisakiFan41"all the chibis shall fear my Royness >D

WHO'RE YOU CALLING SO SHORT YOU NEED A MICROSCOPE TO SEE HIM?! DAMN YOU TO HELL, TAISA! (joking about second part)
"Don't give me any orders."

hellangel

Quote from: "fighter_for_hire"lol YAY .... almost typed yaoi... um.... XD

well... yaoi = yay XD
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

MisakiFan41

Quote from: "Edward Elric"
Quote from: "MisakiFan41"all the chibis shall fear my Royness >D

WHO'RE YOU CALLING SO SHORT YOU NEED A MICROSCOPE TO SEE HIM?! DAMN YOU TO HELL, TAISA! (joking about second part)

I know ^^ *huggles*

On yet another break....

Sora

*pouts* *hugs misakifan back*
"Don't give me any orders."

Silver_Unicorn297

On the topic of lunch/diner and the post gathering meeting...

I am all for scaring the locals. That would be fun, especially with my monstrous wig. ((I think it went dorment for the moment actually...))
Though... I'm kind of scared eating in my costume. It's more on the fragile side.

On the topic of tormenting Edward...
:twisted:
I'll get an entire year to think of many new ways to torture my little chibis.
Just kidding ^^l

ININ

One way to scare the locals is to eat at one of the fancy restaurants where business people meet their clients.  Or how about hanging out at The Fairmont hotel lobby.  LOL!

Speaking of tormenting Ed, here is a possible pose for the 2007 FMA cosplay gathering.  *Hee, hee*  The image is from the Full Metal Alchemist 3rd Box Set.  Wait a minute.  Tormenting?  :shock:

Silver_Unicorn297

Yes, tormenting.  :twisted:
I'm Envy! What else would you expect from a psychopath/sadist?

And of course I was justkidding. I would never hurt anyone.
Wow, I just realized how fake that sounded. No really. I consider myself to be a perfectly calm and harmless girl)).

Anyways, I'm all for going to a fancy restaurant. We should get the Gate cosplay to come along too. That would...
Get us kicked out before we make it past the entrance? Hey, at least we'd interrupt like all of the meetings with those clients ^^
That's the point, right?

AnimeEmperor

We definately wouldn't make it past the entrance. I would say go to a nearby park. They can't kick us out of there.

bahamutknightzero

How about a place with some good food? My brother said there's a resturant near the Center that has great food. As for stuff to do at the Gathering, what does anyone want to do with a Greed (aka me)?

ININ

Imagine the following.  After the gathering, we walk to the Fairmont hotel and enter one of their restaurants.  I’m not sure how many restaurants.  Only been there once in 1995 =__=

We enter the restaurant and the Matron-D (sp?) asks us to leave.  Oh yeah, we all say.  All of us takes cash from our pockets or carrying bags and show him we really, really want to eat here.  Is the Matron-D going to kick us out now?  :lol:

Silver_Unicorn297

I could try to do some poses with Greed since I will be Envy again.

As for the restaurant... Naaah, he won't kick us out. Especially if we show him fifties and twenties. We'll just... Tell him that we are professional actors and we have just finished our last show and are really hungry?

AnimeEmperor

Although I just realized that if we caused too much trouble it might cause some trouble for Fanime. A resturaunt manager could complain about the convention.

....even though we have every right to wander around in costumes and scare people.

ININ

*Hee, hee*  We use Silver_Unicorn’s excuse 8)  Fanime?  What's Fanime?

We can be cheap $-)  After showing the $20s and $50 and $100 bills, we choose to order the cheap $15.00 hamburgers or salads instead of the $30.00 steaks, LOL!  And we drink water instead of ordering sodas.

Silver_Unicorn297

^^; Yes, what is Fanime? Oh that? No, we don't come from there. We um...
*shows the money* Entrance? Yes?

Yes, I'd defiantly go cheap. It would really make then mad. Besides... We ought to treat ourselves after all that walking/costume-making. Fanime takes a lot of energy out of you.

That, or we can just skip the meal and go straight to the desserts. We need the sugar.

hellangel

...it would be hilarious if we went to Diary Queen. Like, DRAG Ed there. XD Is there one around here somewhere?

I'd love to take over the Tech Museum cafe.
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

bahamutknightzero

Any place with good food is fine by me. The thing is we would have to know what kind of food people want to eat, so we don't have any complaints from anyone other than the people not in costume.