Maybe ^^-stillloves-
13 (31.7%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Voting closed: June 16, 2006, 10:41:22 PM

Sora

Can't wait for this gathering!
"Don't give me any orders."

bahamutknightzero

I bet it will be crazier than this years. If anyone wanted to do anything to/with me, make sure to tell me before I disappear.

hellangel

Alrighty...I'm planning to make 2007's gathering even better than before! *coughmoreorganizedcough*

SO...any suggestions? Besides the usual calling out of characters for pictures etc. etc...
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

bahamutknightzero

hellangel

Quote from: "bahamutknightzero"Besides the kissing?

XD

BTW, ININ got some really great shots of FMA characters from Fanime06
Upcoming events:

AnimeEmperor

Well I thought this years gathering was pretty fun. Although we didn't cause enough mahem at Jack In The Box.

otakuapprentice

FMA gathering, eh? yea, i guess i can break out ed for 2007. it'll be nice to get back in the gear :)
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Sora

The yaoi moments were a bonus. XD

hellangel

Quote from: "otakuapprentice"FMA gathering, eh? yea, i guess i can break out ed for 2007. it'll be nice to get back in the gear :)

yup, you're on the cast list ^___^
Upcoming events:

AnimeEmperor

It left me very confused.

Sora

hellangel

Upcoming events:

ranma12

OMG again lets place bet on how big this will be last time about 40 XD
ANy way duh im gona be edward elric! booyeh XD

AnimeEmperor

Sora

How'd it confuse you? Not used to fanservice? Or is there another reason? (i'm just curious)

ININ

Suggestions for the 2007 gathering.  Here’s one:  Let the professionals call the first photo shots.  Then when the professionals are done and leave the gathering, we can do actions shots and gag shots, and sneak in a few more group shots.

At AX, someone brought chalk and drew transmutation circles on the ground.  The person brought drawings of the circles.  When completed, it’s all pictures and fun thereafter such as the Edwards transmuting the sins XD

And yes, there is going to be another post-gathering to eat lunch and hang out  :D

Since we are talking about suggestions, does anyone have any suggestions to make the post-gathering better than last year? ^^  My first thought is to have pizza delivered.  Also, I liked hellangel’s suggestion about going to the Tech Café.

Quote from: "hellangel"
Quote from: "bahamutknightzero"Besides the kissing?

BTW, ININ got some really great shots of FMA characters from Fanime06

Check out the photos *__*

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/ININ05/

AnimeEmperor

There were just too many girls dressed as guys making out. And that left me slightly confused for a bit.

hellangel

Quote from: "AnimeEmperor"There were just too many girls dressed as guys making out. And that left me slightly confused for a bit.

Haha...I know, sometimes it's like OMG WAS THAT A GUY OR A GIRL??? *CONFUSION!!!!*

For instance: Silver_Unicorn was Edward at AX, and one of our friends was Roy. We were kind of bored one day, so she did yaoi poses with him...people were REALLY CONFUSED because they thought she was ACTUALLY a guy XDD

*dies laughing*
Upcoming events:

swordman85

Hey guys, I was wondering if we could arrange it either on a different day or earlier in the day because I'm wanting to compete in the masqurade again and since my FMA costume will be different than my masqurade costume I need more time in between...plus I'd like to go to the post gathering this time too.

MisakiFan41

Roy came in today me be ready and happy now =3

me and Edward Elric shall give you all a preview of what'll happen at Fanime 07 after we get back from a picnic this saturday. lets just say...TOTAL CARNAGE!!!! (and naughtyness) >3

On yet another break....