7 (17.1%)
Sure<3 -lotsoflove-
21 (51.2%)
Maybe ^^-stillloves-
13 (31.7%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Voting closed: June 16, 2006, 10:41:22 PM

hellangel

Quote from: "the... ummm..cosplayer?"Hey Hellangel who you cosplaying as ? maybe you said on front page but I don`t know            Hey cuz!

Ed. Supposedly =x
I dunno if I'm going to finish my automail in time because I'm out of the country for all of April o_O"

Maybe I'll be a Sin instead. But I'm on the list as Ed for now~
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

ranma12

Quote from: "hellangel"
Quote from: "the... ummm..cosplayer?"Hey Hellangel who you cosplaying as ? maybe you said on front page but I don`t know            Hey cuz!

Ed. Supposedly =x
I dunno if I'm going to finish my automail in time because I'm out of the country for all of April o_O"

Maybe I'll be a Sin instead. But I'm on the list as Ed for now~
how are you making you r automail?

hellangel

Quote from: "ranma12"how are you making you r automail?

metal sheets =]
Upcoming events:

ranma12

Quote from: "hellangel"
Quote from: "ranma12"how are you making you r automail?

metal sheets =]
might you have some directions i could get from you hehe if its not toom much trouble cuz if i dont have directiosn it wouldn't look good hehe

hellangel

Quote from: "ranma12"might you have some directions i could get from you hehe if its not toom much trouble cuz if i dont have directiosn it wouldn't look good hehe

yes. And no. Yes in the sense that, sure, I'd love to help you! No in the sense that I don't really have the time at the moment to type up any sort of tutorial *is leaving for Scandinavia on Friday @__@*
Upcoming events:

ranma12

Quote from: "bahamutknightzero"Lunch would preferably better since if it's dinner, some people won't be there due to whatever event is going on at the time
h no its cool, well if you have time before fanime then iid love to have them if not its cool

ININ

Something to celebrate for FMA.  Yay!

FMA won Best Cast, Best Long Series, Best DVD Package Design and Best Anime Theme Song at the 1st Annual American Anime Awards.

And Vic Mignogna won Best Actor XD

princessblade

@ININ
Yay FMA! XD XD
-----------------
Really random question -- will any of you be at the Cherry Blossom Festival next Sunday (April 22)? I'm going as Lust with a Sloth and a Greed...same for this year's Fanime. :)

Zekke

Next year I'll be joining as just a State Alchemist and maybe my gf too.

SelenDragon

Okay gathering... according to the offical FanimeCon gathering times, there are 2 times for the FMA gathering.

Saturday at 12:30 pm and Sunday at 10:00 am.

Now, I'd like to know ahead of time when the gatherings are so I can plan which costume to wear when and whatnot. So fellow FMA gatherers, which time is better for you?

I'm reeeeeeealllly hoping it happens Sunday at 10am, but who else does?

Saturday is also the gathering for Naruto at 1pm.  See my difficulty? >.<;

Hope to hear from you!

--CynSynSin / SelenDragon

ranma12

Quote from: "SelenDragon"Okay gathering... according to the offical FanimeCon gathering times, there are 2 times for the FMA gathering.

Saturday at 12:30 pm and Sunday at 10:00 am.

Now, I'd like to know ahead of time when the gatherings are so I can plan which costume to wear when and whatnot. So fellow FMA gatherers, which time is better for you?

I'm reeeeeeealllly hoping it happens Sunday at 10am, but who else does?

Saturday is also the gathering for Naruto at 1pm.  See my difficulty? >.<;

Hope to hear from you!

--CynSynSin / SelenDragon
that would be my department there is going to be 2 gathering FMA is sooo huge every year i decited to make a saterday one  too so i am making sure things dont inter fear but if you want to do two gathering plan ahead and bring another cosplay in a bag i did that one year cuz FMA also last a long time ^_^ but there are two time so just coose or do both

bahamutknightzero

Truth was that some people couldn't show up on Sunday, so they decided to do a FMA gathering for those that couldn't make it on Sunday, but it's just as tough on Saturday because of other bigger gatherings (Naruto and FF7)

ININ

Is everyone ready or almost ready for the gatherings?  Let's make both of them great gatherings XD  Just like the FMA all cast pic

AnimeEmperor

Quote from: "ININ"Is everyone ready or almost ready for the gatherings?  Let's make both of them great gatherings XD  Just like the FMA all cast pic
I don't think we can get that many people x.x

.....well we could, but no one wants to cosplay the lesser characters. XD

ranma12

Quote from: "AnimeEmperor"
Quote from: "ININ"Is everyone ready or almost ready for the gatherings?  Let's make both of them great gatherings XD  Just like the FMA all cast pic

haha that many is np XDD we had more last year

hellangel

I suddenly feel like being a Sin.

So now I'm Pride. Blubird's Illusion version, mwahaha.
Upcoming events:

Cerise

Quote from: "AnimeEmperor"

Hey, I'm cosplaying as a lesser character! I'm so much a lesser character, that I don't even appear in the anime. (Mei Chang) .... *sigh* I just hope no one will be like "wtf!? why's a little chinese girl in the FMA group!?".

In lighter news, I found my Xiao Mei! In fact, I found three. 0_o;;
At my lemonade stand I used to give the first glass away free and charge five dollars for the second glass. The refill contained the antidote.
Emo Philips

K&K4ever

if my shirt is ready in time, ad another envy to the list  . . . Me.

::does freaky dance::

FREAKY FREAKY FREAKY!!!!!
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

hellangel

Quote from: "K&K4ever"if my shirt is ready in time, ad another envy to the list  . . . Me.

Added :D
Upcoming events:

hellangel

woah. i just realized that we're the sunday gathering is listed as 10 AM. Is this correct?
Upcoming events: